Americo Construction

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/01/2023

225 Butler St

Pittsburgh, PA 15223

Americo Construction has been in business for the past 42 years. We are affiliated with the BBB. And we have a wide range of sub contractors....

4.1

4.3

concrete driveways (9)general contractors (8)concrete repair (7)stamped concrete (2)masonry (2)drywall (2)mudjacking (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home builder (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)

05/08/2021

I just want to thank Rick Criscella and his crew for a job well done. They are competent, courteous, particular with detail and interactive with me the owner. Rick actually answers his phone and I called a lot! He did all the work in the contract time frame no matter how many change orders I did. His foreman Dave, was there every day along with his crew. They were courteous to the neighbors too. I...

Description of Work
Extensive addition and total building remodel

Category home builders

Work Completed On 03/01/2013

10/19/2020

Excellent. The work crew was very courteous and provided very helpful recommendations.

Description of Work
Replace an 11foot X 9foot concrete pad in my driveway.

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/25/2020

John and his crew installed a concrete parking pad at my home and it was a great experience start to finish. John was so patient, explained everything and mapped out prices. I didn't feel pressured to make any decisions and he guided me through the whole process. His crew was quick, courteous and completed the project in 2 days. They made sure I was happy with every part of the process. We are bey...

Description of Work
Concrete parking pad

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/03/2020

never got response from contractor. I called a second time and received the same answer. "will contact you soon ". Never received any call. Really a poor way to run a business,

Description of Work
garage floor replacement.

Category contractors,concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/15/2020

Americo did a great job. They did what was contracted for. They were timely, organized and careful with our property. They were super efficient. They removed a 23,000 square ft asphalt driveway and completed the new concrete driveway in four days. The quality of the forming, pour, and finish work was A+. Very neat, start to finish. can’t say enough, they delighted us with quality work. Their crew ...

Description of Work
Removal of old asphalt driveway and replace with new concrete driveway

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/03/2020

Everyone with the company was extremely friendly and professional. Work was done on a timely manner. They did excellent work and the driveway looks great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have concrete work done.

Description of Work
Removed asphalt driveway and replaced with a cement driveway.

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/16/2020

Excellent service. We put a concrete patio. Super courteous efficient and patient with my husband and myself. Very professional and very punctual. We will be inviting John and his team back real soon!!

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

06/16/2020

Good only ..but bet left a little concrete splashing on the wall that wasnt cleaned off..but other then that they did a good job

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/14/2020

Excellent work done for a very good price. Quick and easy, friendly company, friendly crew. Done quickly and exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
replace existing asphalt driveway with new concrete driveway

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/29/2020

Americo did a GREAT job at a very decent price. I got three quotes and went with Americo mostly because I was comfortable with the Supervisor's knowledge and willingness to discuss and explain the job with me. The work crew was hard-working and congenial. Good guys. Very happy...A+.

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

I

We offer free estimates on all jobs.

Ask for details.