Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Newtown, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Newtown
- Bear Gully Survey CoThe survey was performed in a timely manner. The work was meticulous and we received certified maps. Highly recommended.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty
Last update on April 3, 2022
Land Surveyors in Newtown
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Washington Crossing,
- Langhorne Manor,
- Feasterville Trevose,
- Fairless Hills,
- New Hope,
- Fort Washington
land surveyors in Newtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cavanaugh's Surveying Services28 E Oakland Ave
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
- Cavanaugh's Surveying Services
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop2902 Pickertown Rd
Warrington, Pennsylvania 18976
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop
- Howard L Robertson Inc801 Brandywine Blvd
Wilmington, Delaware 19809
- Howard L Robertson Inc
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Johnson Surveying
- Life Liberty Builders1030 Washington Ave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
- Life Liberty Builders
- STYER & ASSOCIATES412 DEKALB ST
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
- STYER & ASSOCIATES