K and J Fence, Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

3.3

At K and J Fence, Inc., we are proud to be 3rd generation fence builders and the premier fence company in South Jersey! We offer free consultations with no-pressure, knowledgeable sales staff and a best price guarantee! We are committed to excellence in customer service, sales and installation. You choose your own installation date! Call today to set up an appointment and see for yourself why K and J Fence is the best!...

Fisler Construction

If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and efficient Construction Company, look no further than Fisler Construction. Whether you need help on a small project or a larger job, we want to take the load off your shoulders by providing our specialized services. Just get in touch and let us know what you need.

AMERICAN DISCOUNT FENCE

COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND RESIDENTIAL FENCING AND REPAIRS

Fence Innovations LLC

About us! Who we are? The FenceInnovations LLC. family Owned and operated. Backed by more than 20 years of experience. We Provide High Quality Products an Honest Installation. Vinyl, Chain-Link, Aluminum, and Railing. (Transferable lifetime warranty on vinyl) Fence and Railing products lines offer a combination of Superior Quality and Styles, make in USA. We can help you to design the best outdoor space for your family. We are dedicated to only offering exceptional, durable products. Contacts us for your fencing & Railing needs small or large!

Offers by Fence Innovations LLC on Angi

03/04/2021

Melissa P.

Our vinyl gate broke just last month. We contacted this company and they came to measure and finally fabricated a new one quickly. Everything was done efficiently and we didn’t face any issues. Surely recommended.

Description of Work
vinyl gate broke

02/12/2021

Marth V.

K & J Fence Inc., 3597 S Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ Don’t have them install a fence by them. They done my fence & a part is fall apart and they wouldn’t return my call. I will. Be calling BBB & file a complain.

Description of Work
They did a fence- poor installation

05/27/2020

mark K.

Awful service. One of the posts they put up was falling over. After trying repeatedly to get them to fix it (over ten calls and email) I saw them working on a fence across the street and walked over. They finally went to fix it. However, Instead of fixing the post they removed it from the ground and left it in my back yard. Two more calls and nothing back.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence

Category dog fence

10/11/2018

Neeta F.

The worst customer service ever. They are rude and disrespectful. The owner of all people was rude, disrespectful and was yelling at me on two different occasions. Plus, the person who answers the phone sarcastically asked if I can read? Did I read the contract? But the contract said credit not debit. Therefore,They overcharged me and was disrespectful because I asked why. They gave me one price I gave them my card information but was charged more. They could a said how much the total came up to if it was a fee. If I wasn’t charged the 1st time I’m not expecting to be charged a card fee the next time. Then they refuse to reimburse me and said I made him sick to his stomach. They already overcharged over $1000. So After I signed the contact I called asking the price and the owner didn’t know I was already a customer. The price he gave was over $1000 less then the price the project manager and I agreed on. But I already signed the contract, therefore, I still had to move forward. The owner got mad when I asked why is the project manger charging me more and said well take that up with him when he comes Monday. But you the owner so why are you telling me to ask the project manager. You are responsible You are the one who should be explaining to me why he can charge more then the You the owner. Or maybe he up sales or that’s his commission? Either way it seems he lets him get away with it because he disregarded the question. Then started yelling talking about how good a person the project manager is. But No one could answer that question. Then they charge a fee for the last payment but not the down payment when I used the same card. His excuse was the first time was complimentary. Then he tells me the project manager explained that to me. I told him he never verbally told me that and where is it written in the contract? Since they emphasized the contract so much. He tells me I’m a lier and he knows what the project manager told me. Wow, I couldn’t believe my ears. That was BS and he knew it so he started yelling at me telling me all the people who likes and loves him. That was totally unprofessional and uncalled for. He has a habit of talking highly about himself and his staff to disregard the BS they really pulling and avoiding the question. They all in it together and they all full of ****. Worst customer service I ever experienced in my life.

Description of Work
A solid privacy vinyl fence installed around my entire property.

10/10/2016

Bill D.

2 months after install a post dropped 6-8 inches. After 4 calls and emails ,with pictures ,the problem has not been resolved.Avoid this company if you expect service after the sale. Will never recommend this company. This is a simple fix that could have been resolved in 1 hour.

Description of Work
Installation of 3 1/2 foot picket fence to replace existing fence.

10/22/2015

Jennifer G.

Initially calling up K&J and getting a quote was very easy. Matt came out to our house twice, the first time for an estimate of a 4ft scalloped fence, then we changed our mind and he came out again to give us a quote for a 6ft privacy fence all the way around our property. The quote was fair and we were able to schedule our installation only a couple weeks out. We applied for our permit and the permit office mentioned that we were over shooting our property by 3 feet and that we would need to make sure everything stayed in the property line. No problem, that's totally normal. I called the K&J office to try and get a hold of Matt to make note of the changes in the amount of fencing required and no one ever called me back. I understand that only a couple of feet isn't really going to make a difference in price, and we had already signed a contract, but the principal of the matter is that no one called back. Two people in the K&J office mentioned that Matt would call back and he didn't. The day of the installation was great. Both Mike and Bill and the team did a wonderful job removing the old fence and installing the new one. The materials were dropped off around 8:30AM, the crew showed up at 9:30, and they were completely done with just over 300 ft of fencing by 3pm. They were very efficient and hard working, and I would recommend K&J solely for the fact that their install crew was great. Communication was lacking between ourselves and the sales office, but the job is done and we are happy with the result.

Description of Work
Removed old cedar fence along back property line and installed a new vinyl fence with 2 gates along the whole property.

Category fencing,driveway gates

11/20/2014

Karolin H R.

They were ridiculous. The quality of work was okay, but I don't think it was anything extraordinary. I think anybody could have done that. I was very offended by the sales person that came out and I should have turned the guy out on the way he acted here at my home. I very regrettably did not and that's my fault, but then the most recent dealing with them was hurricane sandy. One of the panels of the fence was blown out and part of their sales pitch was that there will be a lifetime warranty on the fence. When I called them and told them that the fence needed to be fixed they came out and they told me that it would cost me $75 for them to fix the fence. I was like okay, there's supposed to be a lifetime warranty on this fence and what's with the $75. He said that's like a yearly fee whenever they have to come out and they would have to charge the $75 if something happened and that was misrepresented to me. If they are going to charge people they need to make that clear and I think I should get my money back.

Description of Work
K and J Fencing did fence installation fencing in my backyard. It was a six foot high privacy fence and it was a fence replacement.

09/02/2014

Hina H.

It is clear that Kevin, the owner of K&J Fence, is incapable of conducting himself in a professional manner. No professional would tell a customer, let alone a female to "F- Off" (and he used the actual word). Fence was installed November 2013. The work his company did is under warranty for one year per our contract. Last month I had noticed one of the panels on the back wall of the fence didn?t appear straight and confirmed my findings with a level. The gate was also not closing unless the door was physically lifted up or I went outside my property and pushed on the door. I contacted K&J Fence via email and sent a picture of the panel and explained both issues. I made a phone call after sending my email and spoke with Kevin who indicated he needed more pictures. Although I explained it was difficult to photograph a gate not closing I took several pictures of the gate and sent them. I was unable to reach him again despite a few follow up calls. I made a call today to inquire about scheduling a day in order to have the installation corrected. It was really that simplistic. He informed me that he does not schedule appointment(s) and for me to leave my property unlocked for the workers? arrival which would be unannounced, at any time in approximately the next two weeks. When asked if I could get a call the day prior at least I was told that wasn?t guaranteed since he didn?t know when his employees would be coming out. In summary, my interactions with the owner of the company have been absurd and unacceptable: - He refused to address/schedule an appointment - He told me to leave my property unsafe - If I did not meet his requirements, he didn?t care and would not return to fix the issues - He told me he didn?t want me to keep calling and so wouldn?t tell me when they were coming to do the repairs - He told me if the gate was locked upon the arrival of his workers a note would be made and he would not be rescheduling or coming back a second time - He hung up on me twice - He was belligerent and foul mouthed; even telling me to go ?F-off?(actual curse words spoken) Taking all of this into account, I do not trust a company like this on my property nor do I trust that reputable work will be performed hereafter. I refuse to waste any more time dealing with K&J Fence --doing so would be foolish. Moving forward, I am reaching out to a Professional to do the repairs.

Description of Work
Installed fence and locking gate around back yard.

Category fencing,driveway gates

05/05/2014

Louis U.

Matt came to the house and measured out the job. Then he sat down with me and showed me what fencing they had and prices. He was very professional and did not do a hard sales pitch, but he did answer all my questions. I had had previous companies come out for estimates, and although they were in the same price range, the guys were very rushed in coming to discuss and give me the estimate. They were able to give us a good install date and they arrived on time. The men doing the installation were very hard workers, pleasant and professional. They did a very quality job of installing the fence. As it turned out, we did not have the entire backyard fenced for reasons of a fence on the neighbors yard. After a week, we decided we needed to have the additional fencing installed, and they were able to come out very quickly and give us the additional price and scheduled the job only a few days away. The installation of the additional fencing was done quickly and professionally. I would recommend K and J Fencing to anyone. In addition, I had spoken with the woman in the office on two occasions, and she also was very helpful and pleasant.

Description of Work
We had our backyard fenced in with 4 foot vinyl fencing.

05/27/2013

Dolly J.

Matt came out for an estimate and he and I went back and forth in phone tag. I also provided my other phone number and email address so he could atleast email me the estimate. Matt never called back, the office at K & J never called back, and one day I got in touch with the owner - Kevin -- who was extremely rude and unapologetic about not getting in touch with me. I am so disgusted more and more about companies that in this economy are not giving superior customer service. Do they even want to stay in business? They are rude, unprofessional and I would never recommend them to anyone. They need to get their act together and learn to be courteous and return phone calls. Shame on K & J

Description of Work
Fencing estimate

Category fencing

I am very sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, I do want to mention however that I came out twice, the first time there was no one at the home and I could not get any answer from the phone number I had. Second I did inform you, and your mother (whom I ended up meeting with as you could not be there) that due to the high amount of tree stumps along the property line where you wanted the fence we could not perform the job unless they were completely removed and I would not be able to provide a quote until that happened. If at any point those stumps are removed I would be happy to provide a quote.

Free initial consultation Installation of Fences and Rails--Wood, Vinyl and Aluminum Installation of Cantilever Gates, Gate Operators and Safety Ballards.

Indoor Railing