Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Cheltenham, PA
There are 10 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Cheltenham
- Smalmighty GarageI needed an oil change on my mower and Matt came out quickly and got it done in a timely manor. Will do business again.
- Mower Tech at your DoorstepGreg is a master at his trade. He did a beautiful job on my tractor and snow blower. I highly recommend him for any small engine work.
- Daily Equipment RepairDaily came by with a flatbed truck to take the snow blower from my driveway and later returned it the same way. The pickup and delivery cost was reasonable. They had told me typical repair time was a week, but since there was a storm coming, they were able to repair and return the snow blower the next day. The snow blower runs great since the fuel system was cleaned out. They also replaced a blown gasket that was causing fuel to leak. I was impressed by their quick turn around time
- Gravely Hockessin IncGravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the business
- Faust RepairThe hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise required.
- Rick's Lawnmower RepairExcellent! Very polite and professional. Dropped off my mower and had a call back within 24 hours with root cause. The whole mower was serviced/tuned up and I had it back the next day. Power washed and looking new. This type of honest service is very hard to find these days. Highly recommended!
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI had a tune up done there a couple of months ago and no issue and in fact they have done service for me in the past with no issue. Suddenly my mower stopped working. Not suspect of anything that they did I thought perhaps maybe bad gas. Did change it out and still didn’t start so decided to take it back to get a quick look. For whatever reason it was working for them just fine so no issue. Told the girl at the office I would need help getting it in my car. I do loaded in my car from my home but I do like some help since it is awkward and I have to put it in my folder down backseat instead of my trunk. I’ve never had an issue doing that without having to tip it over or do any damage to my vehicle. I called to let them know I’d be heading over to get my mower on break and asked if I could have some help. I don’t know what happened to these people but they were the nastiest rudest most unprofessional people I’ve ever dealt with. Girl came out and asked if I needed help no eye contact with me no smile no nothing. Told her I said I’m the one who called earlier and said I was picking up my mower I just need a little help. Walked away said Michael be out. Mike came out. Miserable look on his face and huffing and puffing all the way out to me. Didn’t say a word didn’t look me in the eye nothing. Grab the mower up from the front and back and tried jamming it into my car but no caution whatsoever. Of course he chipped the car. I told him well well hold on a minute and he mumbled something at me and I said hold on a minute I get this in my car every time. This comment back to me was well it’s not supposed to go in the backseat of your car. Mind you it’s on a flat surface not an actual seat. Also said not supposed to be tipped on its side. I responded with I don’t have to tip it on the side to get it and I just take my time. I ended up getting Arms and they are trying to take over and eventually got it out from his hands or he turn around and have to walk away mumbling something at me. I went to the office and told the girl hey he was ramming the vehicle into my car and chipped up the side and she continued with her smart remarks as well. Mind you know I contact from her yet again. Not to mention that they have two young children running around they look at you haven’t bathed in a week it was absolutely atrocious. The little toddlers running around this repair shop with no shoes on. I don’t know what happened to these people to Make them be so rude and miserable but I will never ever ever ever go back agai
- Daily Equipment RepairThe Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.
- Robert E Little IncExcellent! Would recommend Mr. Little without reservation. It was great that he performs the service at your home. Very kind and professional.
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI was told it would be 3 days before they could look at it....6 days later it was never touched and was told by the owner he said 3 weeks, it gets better. I asked 4 my deposit back and then he said he worked on it, NOTHING WAS DONE. You will be lied to and disrespected by the arrogant owner . How this business is able to remain in business is a mystery. AVOID THIS PLACE AS U WOULD A SCHOOL OF GREAT WHITES ! Dont believe it......drop your equipment and your nightmare begins
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Cheltenham
- Business Description:Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands ..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! Clean, fast and professional. Floors, walls, cabinets the whole 9 yardsJose M.
- Business Description:Wrought Iron WeldingRecent Review:Pete is a young professional! Perfectionist! Reasonable! Honest! Neat!! Great job! Thanks Pete ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bob k.
- Business Description:If your machine is in working order, great! We’ll help you keep it that way with our standard, full-service maintenance. If it is out of service or experiencing problems, let us diagnose it and recommend a professional solution. No job is too large or too small…we do it all! Pick-up and delivery are available, or we can work at your locationRecent Review:Price was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressinSteven P.
- Business Description:Additional address - Po Box 203, Hockessin, DE 19707.Recent Review:Gravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the businessSamuel W.
- Business Description:Tv Mounting - Furniture Assembly - Fitness Equipment Assembly - Closet / Shelving Installation - Picture Hanging /Art Installation - Window Treatment Installation / Repair - Ceiling Fan / Light Installation -Lock Installation - Screen Installation - Much MoreRecent Review:He was on time and professional. He finished the job.Marshea M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to get your outdoor power equipment up and running in the quickest possible time. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, we understand the importance of getting the job done effectively. The best way to contact us and to get all the information necssary to repair your equipment, please fill in the contact formRecent Review:The hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise requiredChristopher S.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Was there within an hour explained it was frozen and what to do. Only charged for gas to get to my house.Susan B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Housecalls Mower Repair offers multiple at-home services for your convenience. There is no need to take your equipment to a shop; we come to you! We offer a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on lawn, garden, snow, small engine, and light construction machinery for homeowners. These pages contain some information about our Services, explain how we can help you. You will find that our prices are reasonable, that our work is of the highest quality, and that we are easy to deal with...Recent Review:My former lawn equipment service business closed. I found out about Housecalls thru Google searches. So happy I did. Everything about this business was top shelf. Jason (owner & technician) was responsive, pleasant and professional. He was on time with his service call (precisely on time!!!). He did all the repairs at my property in under an hour and his costs were materially less than what I paid my former business (where I also had to bring my equipment and be without it for a week or two). HIGHLY recommend Housecalls - they will be my lawn equipment service provider from this point forwardcharles h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Elkins Park
- Huntingdon Valley
- Bryn Athyn
- Willow Grove
- Fort Washington
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Lafayette Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Cheltenham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BETTS EQUIPMENT3139 WINDY BUSH RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Brendan's Repair2400 Wyandotte Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Brooks & Son,Inc.101 prospect ave
- bucks county lawn mower410 Clearview Ave
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Burke Landscape Supply3813 W 9th St
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
- BETTS EQUIPMENT
- Gravely Hockessin Inc654 Yorklyn Rd
- Gravely Hockessin Inc
- Izzys odd jobs14 peirson pl
New Castle, Delaware
- Izzys odd jobs
- Josh's LandscapingPO Box 495
- Josh's Landscaping
- NIEMEYER'S LAWNMOWERS19 S NEWTOWN STREET RD
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- NIEMEYER'S LAWNMOWERS
- Passmore Service Center1108 Route 100
- Paul W. Histand Co Inc.697 N. Main St.
- Penn Jersey Repair3453 Chestnut Ave
- PERFECT TOUCH LANDSCAPE INC270 Jessup Road
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Personal Injury Attorney138 W Gay St #1
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Passmore Service Center
- Rc property LLC995 new Brooklyn rd
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Ready Repair1150 Thomas Busch Memorial Hwy.
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Right way welding915 Ray Ave
- Rising Sun Lawn & Garden6628 Rising Sun Ave
- Robert E Little Inc3 Little Rd
- Rc property LLC