Open to any job

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Ed Spaged

614 River View Rd

Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing

10/03/2021

Michelle M.

Juan is new at having his own business. He has a lot to learn about quoting for a job. Mostly, I was disappointed in his work ethic. He gave me specs for ordering ta door, which turned out to be incorrect which resulted in the screen door not being easily installed. He would not admit his error and stormed off the job. I consider this to be unprofessional and he let his ego get the better of him. Other than that, his workmanship is good, however, he is unable to think through the project from start to finish before starting, hence the failure in planning for the correct door jam. I would say he is fairly reliable until the going gets bumpy and then he quits. I would not hire again because of this.

Description of Work
Put in a door and window

Category awnings

I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy [Member Name Removed]. You switched up ideas constantly [Member Information Removed] even in the middle of the job. Worst of all you expected a ton of work for a small pay. You want demo [Member Information Removed] construction work [Member Information Removed] expect us to pick up [Member Information Removed] pay for materials. Treat your workers fairly [Member Information Removed] they won't quit

08/09/2021

Jose M.

These guys were awesome! Clean, fast and professional. Floors, walls, cabinets the whole 9 yards

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

07/08/2021

Alissa M.

They did an excellent job repairing a door on our shed that had rotted, and did their best to match it to the existing remaining door. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Handymen

03/24/2021

Michael F.

Juan did beautiful work replacing the vinyl railing on our back steps. He fit us into his schedule, took care of the job in just one day, communicated with us throughout the process, and charged a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you!

Description of Work
railing installation

01/14/2021

Toula I.

It went outstanding! Juan was on time, got right to work and exceeded my expectation! He did a fantastic job with everything! Also at a reasonable price. I recommend %100 👌

Description of Work
Had 3 curtain rods installed, a fixed a b r broken draw and a kitchen faucet installed.

Category handyman service, plumbing

01/05/2021

Dale S.

Great. Came out quickly for a site review. Provided a detailed quote in writing. Listened to my preferences. Scheduled work within a day. Confirmed the day before. Arrived on time with all materials. Work was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction. Definitely would hire Juan again.

Description of Work
Handymen

12/31/2020

Amber D.

Great. He was very attentive and knowledgeable of work needed.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category screen repair

12/19/2020

Bridget M.

Very professional! They arrived promptly, were great with communication, and left the area very clean. They went above and beyond while replacing plumbing and installing our bathroom vanity to ensure that we had the best results. Would hire again for any home projects!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

12/09/2020

SHEILLA R.

Great! They were very professional and careful. I'm very happy with their service and their work. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

12/02/2020

Michael M.

He did an outstanding job. He made sure mirror secured to the wall. Took time to also center framed mirror. Would highly recommend and will call him again

Description of Work
Hang Large mirror in bathroom

11/20/2020

Glenn R.

Neat and clean work! Will hire for future projects. THANK YOU!!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

11/14/2020

Allison L.

Juan was great! He came ion a weekend the day I called. He completed an additional job for me and gave me something to help my dishwasher. He was punctual and professional!

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical

Category electrician, handyman service

11/10/2020

Karla B.

services was good patient and attentive will definitely recommend

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Larry G.

Juan is beyond awesome. Quick, efficient and a truly good dude. Fixed our garage door opener and we’re more than ahppy

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Abe T.

He was professional, and called me to verify he was able to come over and do the work. He explained to me what had to be done with my basement leaking pipe valve.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service, plumbing

Angela G.

cleaning dryer vents and check/repair/advise on various fixtures/appliances

Description of Work
Juan was very thorough in his cleaning and installation of new vents and associated parts. He left a clean workspace everywhere he went.

11/02/2020

Javie M.

They did a good job and they were good people. They were very respectful.

Description of Work
They did sheet rock and repair my roof.

Category drywall, roofing

11/02/2020

Mike M.

We could not be happier with the work that they did. Professional, courteous, respectful, kind, and affordable! I was unaware of the scope of the actual work that needed to be done so they were not able to complete it on the first visit. I should clarify that I am the one who asked them to stop working for the evening. They were willing to keep going. First thing the next morning they were at our front door and immediately began to work. We were so happy with what they did that we have already asked Juan to come back and start on a few other projects we need completed.

Description of Work
Install appliances, vanity, and ventilation fan.

Category awnings, handyman service

10/29/2020

Vibhor V.

Great team, will hire them again

Description of Work
Handyman Services

10/25/2020

Kenneth G.

excellent quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
closet shelves installed

Category handyman service, interior painters

10/22/2020

Qiana M.

From the first call to a finished job he was the most professional , I've done business with in a long time. I like to thank Juan Who came on time, did the job right, with no hassle and was knowledgeable about the projects I needed done.

Description of Work
Painting project , new laminated floors, mailbox

Category handyman service, mailbox repair, interior painters

10/21/2020

Gis T.

I needed a bunch of stuff done throughout the house. He ripped out the floor in my bathroom and installed ceramic tile, installed a new vanity and painted. Many other things as well, too much to list. Most importantly he was honest and polite

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen, Painting - Interior

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Robin’s Painters

We take painting to a whole new level. We have over 20 years of experience in painting and home repairs. Let us be the company you call to get your house back on track and looking amazing. Contact us now!

Noel Painting Services

At Noel Painting Services our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 8+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Kosherconstruction.co

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Check, PayPal

home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home.