Ed Spaged

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Open to any job

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on a "specialist"...

Hammertime Construction LLC

With over 15 yrs experience in residential home remodeling. We're one of the finest in residential home improvement. We are a full service company design/build that tailors all renovation projects that suite your lifestyle. We strive to be the best. Fully Insured and Licensed #13VH10060400 We do anything in home remodeling.

Affordable Weaver Painting

At Affordable Weaver’s Painting, we felt the industry standards weren't strong enough, so we developed The Affordable Weaver Promise. “Your Paint Job Done On-Time, Within Budget and Without Hassles!” and an uncompromising consumer protection policy

Marioni custom painting

I am a small business owner operator with 5 employees. We are on-time, neat, courteous, and respectful of people's properties. Our GOAL: Once a job starts, we stay till it is finished! Owner with 20 years and crew with an average of 10-30 years of experience. You can count on us to get the job done right.

Offers by Marioni custom painting on Angi

10/03/2021

Juan is new at having his own business. He has a lot to learn about quoting for a job. Mostly, I was disappointed in his work ethic. He gave me specs for ordering ta door, which turned out to be incorrect which resulted in the screen door not being easily installed. He would not admit his error and stormed off the job. I consider this to be unprofessional and he let his ego get the better of him. ...

Description of Work
Put in a door and window

Category awnings

I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy [Member Name Removed]. You switched up ideas constantly [Member Information Removed] even in the middle of the job. Worst of all you expected a ton of work for a small pay. You want demo [Member Information Removed] construction work [Member Information Removed] expect us to pick up [Member Information Removed] pay for materials. Treat your workers fairly [Membe...

08/09/2021

These guys were awesome! Clean, fast and professional. Floors, walls, cabinets the whole 9 yards

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

07/08/2021

They did an excellent job repairing a door on our shed that had rotted, and did their best to match it to the existing remaining door. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Handymen

03/24/2021

Juan did beautiful work replacing the vinyl railing on our back steps. He fit us into his schedule, took care of the job in just one day, communicated with us throughout the process, and charged a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you!

Description of Work
railing installation

01/14/2021

It went outstanding! Juan was on time, got right to work and exceeded my expectation! He did a fantastic job with everything! Also at a reasonable price. I recommend %100 👌

Description of Work
Had 3 curtain rods installed, a fixed a b r broken draw and a kitchen faucet installed.

Category handyman service,plumbing

01/05/2021

Great. Came out quickly for a site review. Provided a detailed quote in writing. Listened to my preferences. Scheduled work within a day. Confirmed the day before. Arrived on time with all materials. Work was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction. Definitely would hire Juan again.

Description of Work
Handymen

12/31/2020

Great. He was very attentive and knowledgeable of work needed.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category screen repair

12/19/2020

Very professional! They arrived promptly, were great with communication, and left the area very clean. They went above and beyond while replacing plumbing and installing our bathroom vanity to ensure that we had the best results. Would hire again for any home projects!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

12/09/2020

Great! They were very professional and careful. I'm very happy with their service and their work. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

12/02/2020

He did an outstanding job. He made sure mirror secured to the wall. Took time to also center framed mirror. Would highly recommend and will call him again

Description of Work
Hang Large mirror in bathroom

Check, PayPal