Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Cheltenham, PA
There are 125 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Cheltenham
- Mr. Contractor IncWhen a big chimney collapsed on my house, my first call was to 911. One of the next was to Mr. Contractor. My house wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for his expertise, crew and persistence—roofing, floors, plumbing, structural engineering, carpenters, painters, masons, electrical, heating and more. Ken Spector was always in touch. He always returned phone calls and answered every concern. Absolutely outstanding service and work
- John Elliott General ContractorI have used John for years now, everything from a large kitchen remodel, installing new hardwoods, to smaller jobs like this one. He (and his son Bryan) always do a great job. I have come to particularly enjoy his honest input. He will make suggestions that produce a better outcome for me, even if it will end up making him less money
- Your Neighborhood Handyman LLCJerry installed new shelving in a bedroom closet for me. He did an outstanding job. Jerry also kept in touch with me to confirm the date he was doing the work, reviewing his notes with me for accuracy and for purchasing materials. He was efficient and came on the day/time that we agreed to. Great experience working with Jerry
- Tri-State Assembly LLCExcellent. Brad from Tri State was on time, professional and courteous. Explained process. Definitely would use Tri State Assembly again.
- Home Repair ServiceSilvio performed a very professional, excellent job. It's obvious that he takes great pride in his work and it shows in the final result - I would hire Silvio again in a heartbeat!!!
- Bob's Home Services, LLCI had been using another handyman for over 10 years. Unfortunately, the individual and I didn't see eye to eye on some of the last projects I had. I found Bob's Home Services through a local internet search. I explained to Bob what I wanted done and he very readily provided a fair and reasonable quote. A bedroom that had an ugly and massive built in wood bookcase took up an entire wall and needed to be removed. The room hadn't been painted in 17 years. The carpeting needed to be removed and a vinyl floor installed. Bob and Kitana completed all the work in two days. It was faster than I had expected. They worked diligently and without any breaks throughout the process. They took all precautions to keep the workspace and any area they entered neat and orderly. Bob made some well made observations as to how the finish would look and we took his advice. Turned out he was right and it was much appreciated. Everything was completely seamlessly and the project was a complete success. I told Bob upfront that I was looking for a long term relationship, since we've always got something we want to do with the house. Photo attached doesn't do his service justice. The room was butt ugly and he made it something wonderful. We were very satisfied with the outcome and I would wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend Bob to everyone who is in need of his services. You'll find as we did, that his craftsmanship is excellent. As an aside, Bob and Kitana are both very genial individuals and possess an ability to get the work done properly. As his website says ---- Some days you make money! Some days you make friends! But on a good day, YOU MAKE BOTH! Truer words were never said. Thank yo Bob and Kitana for a job well done!
- MAG Development INCMy husband and I were so impressed with Ernest and his crew. I am 7 months pregnant, and the whole idea of having work done at the house was overwhelming. Ernest and his team made us feel so relaxed about the entire process. We interviewed/got estimates from multiple people before hiring Ernest. He was the only one who gave accurate cost analysis up front. Many contractors gave us "lower" estimates but had hidden fees somewhere in small print. Ernest had always been clear and concise when it came to financial projections. This was so important for us during this time as we prepare for the new addition to our household! He was the only contractor that we interviewed that made suggestions on ways that we could save money. Instead of hitting us with the highest price for every service that we needed, he often told us what it would cost ideally as well as what we could do if we couldn't afford that option. In addition to his honesty and transparency, he is a perfectionist. The quality of his work spoke for itself. We don't even recognize the house that we bought and fixed. Flooring looks amazing! You would never know that we had popcorn ceilings in every room of the house. Paint package was exactly how we envisioned it. Some people may be tempted to go to "cheaper" offers. Do not be fooled by those people trying to undercut quality contract work. Ernest is the best value for your money. You will get competitive pricing and a quality job... plus he provided the best customer service. He responded to every one of my texts and always addressed our concerns. So many contractors that we interviewed took days to get back to us or simply didn't call when they said that they would. Ernest never made us feel like we were being over the top for asking questions about the construction. He validated our concerns and ensured that we felt comfortable with every step. We have already recommended him and his crew to others. He did everything the right way - no cutting corners when it came to safety and design. We had heard from other contractors that on the surface appeared to be a better deal....but upon further inspection, those contractors were not doing things safely and were looking for quick cash. He gave us a peace of mind. I know I will be able to sell my house whenever I want and that every repair will be recognized and validated by a home inspection. Lastly, my dad is a retired carpenter in his 70s and was helping me around the house while Ernest and his men were present. He was so friendly and welcoming when it came to my dad. He actually coordinated with him a couple of times and made some great suggestions that benefited all of us. He is clearly invested in his clients and their overall satisfaction. The reviews all say that his service is impeccable. They were spot on. Thank you Ernest!!!!!! We are grateful for what you did to bring our new home to life
- Nichols Pressure WashingIt went amazing, he did a great job pressure washing. The price was great at only 300.00. Tyler's customer service was above par, he answered every question and even after having to reschedule a few times because of my busy schedule he was patient and got me in. I will use him in the future for everything I need outside work wise. He is a great young business man
- Hughes Electrical Innovative Current SpecialistsThe electrician was professional, friendly and very helpful! I needed two electric car charger lines from my main panel to two outlets, one in my garage and one on the outside of my house. The workmanship was fantastic and the price was good, I will definitely be hiring Hughes Electrical again!
- Prime Home Solutions of New JerseyMBD originally came in for a smaller project but as they progressed, we were so impressed with everything they did, we decided to hire them for so much more. They were always prompt, responsive, and highly skilled. We appreciate them!
Handymen in Cheltenham
- Business Description:Welcome to High-End Home Improvements. My name is Avi Benizri and this is my company. High-End Home Improvements is based in North East Philadelphia. We have clients all over metro Philadelphia, the Northeast, the Main Line, and Southern New Jersey. My team has over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry. High-End Home Improvements bridges the gap between construction and design by specializing in satisfies our entire customer’s needs. We handle a..Recent Review:This is the second project I hired this contractor for. This time it was to remodel a full basement bathroom. There was nothing there only ruff ends for the toilet, sink, and shower. They built everything! The job was done faster and cheaper than anticipated. They kept covid-19 safe which is a HUGE must. I love my new full bathroom. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! Will hire again for my next project in the spring - backyard patioZhanna S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:My pool was a mess! Angie had to put in alot of time and effort to get it cleaned and balanced. She was patient and dedicated. She explained everything we need to know as new pool owners. We really appreciate her hard workKamilah P.
- Business Description:At Handyman & Home Repairs etc. we take pride in your experience. I offer Handy man service that I pride I change door knobs kitchen and bathroom faucets toilets ,light fixtures, light switches,replace outlets,drywall repairs, interior painting, replace garbage disposal and more
- Business Description:For all that's on your " HONEY DO LIST" We make your oy vey go away. Handyman/contractorRecent Review:It went well. Dave knows his stuff. He figured out the problem and was able to fix things properly.Alan H.
- Business Description:We can take care of anything for you from landscaping to roofing. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and we always make sure everything is done right! We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (703) 717-861Recent Review:Val came out and took the time to figure out the problem. Excellent, superb work. Took his time, courteous and they do good work. He knows his stuff!Ephraim S.
- Business Description:Here at Crystal Clear Work LLC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Painting, Lawn Care, and any Handyman work you can think of. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:This company came the day after I posted my job. They were able to meet my budget needs and started a few days later. They did a fantastic job! Very nice people.Patricia M.
- Business Description:I am a HandyMan, I can fix almost any problem. I’m well experienced and very diverse. I can save you time and money. Most people don’t have the time to solve every problem in their house, nor do people want to spend lots of money on simple tasks. Sometimes DIY projects can become very frustrating and that’s where I come into play. With my wide array of skills and experience, any problem can be solvedRecent Review:Kevin arrived on time, letting me know in advance he was on the way. He asked thoughtful questions and reduced his fee after we saw that I did not need the elaborate set up.Charles P.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card paymentsRecent Review:Hector was on time. Responds quickly. Provides timely photos of work done. His work was impecable. In a world where finding a good contractor can really have you pulling out your hair Hector is the exception.Mary-jo M.
- Business Description:framing, drywall tape and spackle, finish basementsRecent Review:Very disappointing. Spoke with Isaias 3 times to finally schedule a appointment. He never showed up. Doesn't return emails. I would not recommend.Ann F.
- Business Description:We offer top to bottom home services. I am a licensed contractor who gained the skill set after frustration from being ripped off from several amoral laborers. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!Recent Review:Adrian is absolutely amazing to work with. We have worked with so many contractors and they are not very communicative or on time. Adrian and his team showed up when they said they would. Adrian is considerate, detailed, and is willing to work with you and your budget. He does great work and is a great person too.(I feel like we can hang out!) He has great energy and it shows that he really cares about his work. It is clear that he wants his client to be happy with the result. We wanted a public space painted in one of our investment properties and he called me to come take a look and suggested we leave one accent wall alone because the paint looked good still and suggested we paint an adjacent area that needed TLC which we were not going to touch. His suggestion was amazing since that area looks better than I expected. He ultimately saved us money by making this suggestion. I will definitely be using him again(already used him twice this summer) and can’t recommend him enough.Eylin N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Elkins Park
- Huntingdon Valley
- Bryn Athyn
- Willow Grove
- Fort Washington
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Lafayette Hill
handyman services in Cheltenham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 1st Key Realty7608 Front St
- 24/7 Rise Inc.23rd & Jackson Streets
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 3R Renovations2534 Grant Court
- 5 Stars Service10-A Saint Asaph's Rd
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- 1 Creation Construction
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A E Quesenberry Carpentry LLC1012 Stanton Rd
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- A Master Builders1206 Taft Ave
West Deptford, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Remodeling9865 jeanes st
- A Safe At Home Babyproofing Co631 Croft Dr
- A to Z Maintenance and RemodelingP.O. Box 1091
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.C.E Home Services LLC106 Wynmere Drive
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A1 Handyman & Home Plumbing Services6953 Pawling St
- AAP Contracting & Handyman Services4554 Unruh Ave
- Aardvark Custer II IncPO BOX 2725
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- AC Reed Construction1815 Walnut Lane
- ACA Remodeling Inc131 S Bolmar St BLDG Z
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Access Plus910 Allen Drive
- Action Builders and Remodelers1420 S 7th St
- Action Remodeling2429 Sepviva St
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- ADAPTIVE LIVING SOLUTIONSPO Box 7202
- Advanced Window Cleaning LLC360 Moore Rd
- Affordable Energy Associates2930 Concord Road
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJ Surman Company422 kennebec rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alderman Contracting172 Creamery Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alexander Custom ContractorsP.O. Box 92
- All affordable repairs and construction2363 dauphin st
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All County Cleanup507 Village Square
Pennington, New Jersey
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Allison Construction411 Yoder Rd
- Alpha & Omega PMR5724 Hegerman St 5724 Hegerman st
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- Always Affordable Repairs LLC12309 Rambler Rd
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- Ametech2129 Borbeck Ave
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andersonpros321 N Pleasantview Road
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Andy OnCall8 Vermeer Dr
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- AOC/ Here2Help4524 Baltimore Ave Rear
- Apex Painting Contractors1402 burlington avenue
Delanco, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Architectural Living DesignPO Box 33
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Arrco Home Maintenance Repair and Improvement600 Tyson Ave
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Tile Company560 Spring Oak Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- Asb Home Improvements LLC3206 Stump Hall Rd
- ascicontracting inc2460 Byberry Rd
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- Avent services
- Aviv Appliances136 Greenbelt Dr
- A blast from the Pats
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.61 Beth Drive
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- B & B Basement Waterproofing