Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Cheltenham, PA
There are 35 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Cheltenham
- Nichols Pressure WashingIt went amazing, he did a great job pressure washing. The price was great at only 300.00. Tyler's customer service was above par, he answered every question and even after having to reschedule a few times because of my busy schedule he was patient and got me in. I will use him in the future for everything I need outside work wise. He is a great young business man
- Dmagana LandscapingWanda is my go-to person for advice on our home's landscaping needs. She is very knowledgeable, honest, and fair. She has good people working for her who take pride in their work.
- APM Lawn CareMy overall experience with APM Lawn Care was absolutely outstanding. The customer service, friendliness, quality and professional etiquette was excellent. I was very impressed with their services and found them affordable for the amount of work that we needed to be completed. Would highly recommend to anyone in need of lawn maintenance
- Assistance On The GoGreat personality works great without instructions professional affordable and efficient over all got the job done thanks again for your service !
- Assistance On The GoExcellent, the best job I’ve ever had done by an independent contractor. Well disciplined and very organized
- SARAH'S LANDSCAPING LLCWalter and his crew did an excellent job on all four projects. Punctual, cooperative, flexible and always kept to his committments and price. He's my go to contractor for this kind of work! Total cost for all four projects $3,000+
- Blue Spruce LandscapingI have worked with Drew (the owner) and his team for the last 5 years. I am extremely pleased with the work they do. Drew is very knowledgeable and friendly. It's hard to find someone who knows so much about landscape planting and lawncare. I learned a lot from him. He's very honest and easy to work with at a reasonable and fair price. He and his crew also did a fabulous job removing snow through some of the worst winter seasons. When you have snow coming down for 12 hours straight and need the walkway/drive shoveled and the road plowed not once but twice in one event, it's reassuring to know that he and his guys were able to exhibit unbelievable energy and effort and get the job done...and they never complained. Very hardworking group of men. I would highly recommend them
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE MGMT INCI've used Evergreen for many years at 3 different houses. Jay and crew are great. Excellent communication, design ideas, and suggestions. They are quick and meticulous. I had them do a total rip out and redesign of the front yard at one house for which they had to remove several overgrown bushes, regrade, and replant. I also had them install a privacy fence across the back yard and a short split-rail fence with gates at both sides of the house. At the 2nd house I had them completely regrade, fill, reseed and fertilize my disaster of a back yard (It took more than 6 dump trucks worth of fill). They also built a 2 tier retaining wall along the 40 ft. driveway and another stacked stone retaining wall along a sloped part of the back yard. The back yard went from a patchy, rut-filled, weed-infested disaster with several rotten stumps to a level green playground when they were done. Along the way I've also had them do fertilization treatments, aeration and over-seeding, spring and fall cleanups, and cuts. We're now on house 3 and getting started all over again. I won't use anyone else. Highly recommended
- Decker's Hardscaping & Landscaping Inc.Each project received Decker's full attention. The workforce was prompt and professional. And, I was kept abreast of project developments and needed changes. I would recommend Deckers to any and all who can utilize their services.
- Pierce L Shallis Landscaping & DesignPierce is very responsive and communicates if there are any delays (like the weather or orders is delayed). His team gets the job done right. Thank you for your excellent service!
Leaf Removal Services in Cheltenham
- Business Description:Whether you want to tame that wild yard or if it just needs a small sprucing up, we’ve got you covered. We combine artistry with an appreciation for eco-friendly living to give you a yard that is beautiful. We are always open and will be very responsive right away. Reach out today for your free quoteRecent Review:Great service! Would definitely work with this company again.Frank S.
- Business Description:No job is too big or too small we do it all! Professional landscape and hardscape company who specializes in outdoor services that includes mowing, weeding, yard clean ups, mulching, pavers/concrete, painting, retaining walls, sod, turf, fencing, fertilizers, and professional planting. We also are very qualified in tree removal/stump grinding, brick and stone work, deck installation and repairs, interior work, and junk removal. We will beat any competitors pricing and prove to you our work is..Recent Review:I am very pleased with the service and professionalism of Parkyn Landscaping. This is my second time using their services and both times I have been extremely impressed with how professional and timely they are. We hired Tyler last year to prep our back yard and install sod. The results were great and we were extremely happy with the results. This year, we decided we wanted to start a garden in our back yard and due to the maintenance required to upkeep the grass we decided to remove the sod and convert it to a turf surface. We contacted Tyler for a quote and received an estimate for the cost. We did some additional research and determined the quote was fair and in line with competitors for the service. After confirming the budget for the project and working on finalizing the details we agreed to the price and moved forward with the project. We waited for the weather to clear up and all the supplies were gathered the project. Tyler completed the project in a few days and it turned out better than we imaginedMichael P.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Fernando and his guys removed small trees, removed weeds and old mulch, laid down new mulch, trimmed our bushes, and maple tree and did a fantastic job! His price for the job was very reasonable! They completed the job in less than 5 hours! Their attention to detail was spot on. They cleaned up after themselves and left the space looking better than they found it! I will be hiring them again next yearSaira W.
- Business Description:Our experienced team has over 25 years of experience and is here to help you with all of your chimney and masonry needs. That means you won’t have to climb up on the roof or buy special tools made to care for your chimney and fireplace. Our experience and expertise will save you time and trouble and ensure that your fireplace and chimney are properly maintained. What’s more, we offer a 17 point inspection that can help you stay on top of your chimney’s condition and alert you to any repairs t..Recent Review:Contacted 3 chimney repair companies listed on this website. All with A ratings. Needed repair to one masonry chimney crown and possibly a replacement cap for the home oil burner vent. Above All Chimney and Masonry rep arrived on time for estimate and inspected both locations. He advised the oil burner cap was in good shape and did not need replacement. He completed a written estimates for two different methods for repairing the crown before leaving. One of the other companies never showed up. The rep from the third company never inspected the oil burner vent and tried to sell me a spray sealer treatment for masonry. Told I would get telephone call estimate. A day later received a call with an expensive estimate for cap replacement, crown repair, and sealer treatment. Contacted Above All and set appointment within a week to complete the repair. Arrived on time and completed repair quicklyThomas C.
- Business Description:Since 2007 Geno’s Siding & Roofing LLC went throughout thousands of projects and satisfied customers for their needs. The company is strictly professionally specialized in: Siding Roofing Gutters Windows Shutters Trim work Fiber cement siding ( James Hardie) All type of exterior repairs The only goal for this company : “Satisfaction is Job Number 1 “ Don’t hesitate and make a free appointment to evaluate your projectRecent Review:Geno's team did a great job replacing 5 windows in our home. They were personable, very detail-oriented, and cleaned up any mess as if they were never in my house, truly a professional team & I thoroughly appreciate itNicole C.
- Business Description:Established in 2009 Executive Tree Care is and has been growing to become a well established company in the community. We specialize in Tree Removal and Pruning, as well as stump grinding and tree/plant care & installation. We are also able to assist with cat aerial and rescue! Give our live office staff a call today to schedule your free assessment!Recent Review:The trees that Executive Tree Care treated for lanternflies are dying. Executive tree has not refunded the money for the remaining treatments and Executive tree has not responded to my request.Larry B.
- Business Description:Local company specializing in Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Landscaping, and Handyman Services. Bucks-Mont-Phila.Recent Review:Vlad was even earlier than when he said he arrive. Did an excellent job in reattaching the gutter that had come down in a storm. He’ll be coming back in cooler weather to repair the siding on my chimney!Michele H.
- Business Description:2 -3 employees,no subcontracting , cash and checks only,special promotions change every month customers will need to call for details no financingRecent Review:It is fantastic. Exactly what I wanted and for a decent price.Laura L.
- Business Description:Landscape design and installation Paver walkways Paver patios Retaining Walls Low voltage lighting Sod installation Seeding and grading Mulching Pruning EdgingRecent Review:I hired Zavalas Landscaping to install several large trees in my backyard (5 arborvitaes. 1 clump bird and 1 kwanzan cherry) with tree rings and mulch. The owner (Danny) worked with me very closely, listening to my requests and adapting to scope changes. He helped come up with creative ways to bring the massive (15' tall +) trees through our fence into the backyard. He and his crew worked impressive hours to get the entire job done in one day. The work was amazing and Danny is a consummate professional. What sets him apart from other contractors is that he actually listens to and cares about the homeowner's desires. He made it very clear that his priorities are the long-term health of the trees he put in and my satisfaction with the work at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone doing landscaping/hardscaping workAdam G.
- Business Description:Cedar Run is enjoying its 41st year of designing, installing and maintaining exciting outdoor living spaces using ecologically sensitive materials and techniques for our customers in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. We are long time members of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, and are proud to have received their 2008 Triple Bottom Line Award, in part for our efforts at integrating Rainwater Harvest and re-use systems with permeable paving solutions, rain g..Recent Review:We didn't hire the company because they wanted $1,400. to do the job. The gentleman returned my call promptly, and explained that in order to accept the job, he would need to have a day's work for two men, and that's why he would have to charge so muchLaura K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Elkins Park
- Huntingdon Valley
- Bryn Athyn
- Willow Grove
- Fort Washington
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Lafayette Hill
leaf removal services in Cheltenham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-877-Takaway1302 Easton Rd. Ste 1351
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A.C.E1225 wellington
- ABERDEEN LAWN & GARDEN214 N ABERDEEN AVE
- Above All Chimney and Masonry1907 W. Lincoln Hwy Bldg A
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Accurate Gutter Installation LLCP.O. Box 268
Merion Station, Pennsylvania
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- Advancescapes Inc.322 Palmer Drive
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- Alexander's Lawn Maintenance101 Boncouer Rd
- All affordable repairs and construction2363 dauphin st
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Star Fence & Landscaping456 Apple St
- AMC Nursery & Landscaping, Inc.70 Souderton Hatfield Pike
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Anfuso Family Tree Care470 Tabor Ave
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Anthonys Landscaping830 Providence Rd
Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania
- apple landscaping115 School St
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Arbor Solutions Inc.3602 Ironstone Rd
- ARJ lawn and landscape26 Mayflower rd
- Assistance On The Go6300 Market St 6901 Market Street
- Atlantic Landscape Co800 A St
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- Baez Landscaping34 E. Reamer Ave. Apt. B
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- Bauer Landscaping Inc.155 Hill Church Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Bed Heads Property Management1100 Madison Circle
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- BICKEL'S LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE INC.3438 PRUSS HILL RD
- Biddle Landscaping65 Foxview Rd
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blake's Roofing LLC.3411 Decatur St
- BLB Contractors209 Stump Rd
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Blue & White Landscapes3103 Lena Lane
- BNT Construction LLC.1300 Hartranft Ave
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Bob's Home Services, LLCPO Box 511
- Bob's Landscape & Tree Service196 N Madison Ave
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- BP Landscaping101 S 7th ST
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- BRANCH CREEK LANDSCAPE ASSOC995 CAMP RD
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bucks County Home ServicesP.O. Box 229
- Bulldog Cleaning & Restoration93 Old York Rd. Suite 1-516
- Bulldog Cleaning Service LLC93 Old York Rd Suite 1-516
- b&c cleaning service
- C.M.T. Lawn Care LLC.P.O. Box 7016
- CEDAR RUN LANDSCAPES1054 HORSHAM RD
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Central Point Services & Construction LLCPO Box 362
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
- Checklist Handyman Services428 Highland Ave.
- Chip Chop n' Grind1628 Ellis Woods Rd
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- chris' landscaping and tree service1134 Stewarts Way
- Ciocco Tree Experts114 North Hills Ave
- Clark's Precision Landscaping, Inc.3030 Street Rd.
- Clean Air Lawn Care Philadelphia928 E. Durard St. Suite 2A
- Clear Solutions LLC408 Denise Lane
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Coastal Property MaintenanceP.O. Box 653
- College Hunks Hauling Junk308 Westtown Rd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Complete Property Restoration3C Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Conroys Liberty Landscaping35 State Rd
- Consalvi's Lawn & Landscaping506 Winding Way
- craig neri building and hardscape construction335 bristol rd
- Crewcut Landscaping LLC215 South Front St.
- Cross River Design Inc1473 US Hwy 22 E
Annandale, New Jersey
- CTC Contracting2109 Biddle Street
- Culligan Concrete & Masonry283 Ursinus Crt
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Cultural Landscapes Inc.5055 Ridge Road
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- CurbAppeal Property Maintenance LLC64 Chestnut Ln
- CURRIE TREE SERVICEPost Office Box 313
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- C.M.T. Lawn Care LLC.
- D&J Home Services912 Cornwells Ave
- Dan's Handy Man services215 West Plover Dr
- DB Property Management Group LLC1149 Lone Eagle Road
West Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Delaware Valley Tree & Landscaping, Inc.359 Paoli Pike
- DeMott's Landscape Services, LLCPO Box 1012
- Dennis Sokolek Landscaping2900 Truman Drive
- DEPENDABLE TREE COMPANY LLC1119 Harker Avenue
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Diamond Cut Landscaping LLC11 Hemlock Dr
- Diarcangelo Contracting2008 Legat Ln
- Discount Roofing1735 Fairmount Ave
- Distinctive Outdoor SpacesPO Box 431
- DLS Builders LLC1048 Gap Rd
- DMG Services101 N 3rd St
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Dooley Pyne Landscape Corporation, Inc.PO Box 571
- Doran's Lawn Service18 shepherd lane
- Doyle & McDonnell Inc30 Lakeside Ave
- D&J Home Services
- E & J's Landscaping & Hauling115 Old Swede Rd
- E&F Hardscaping & Landscaping Inc.3414 Valley Green Dr.
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- Earthborn Solution Inc1379 Dilworthtown Crossing Suite 125
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Easy Care Landscaping LLC2709 Alresford St
- EDD'S TREE SERVICEPo Box 686
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Endless Property Management, LLCPO Box 2211
- Espinoza's Family Landscaping8543 Bustleton Ave
- Ewing & Son Construction306 westbridge rd
- EXCEL LANDSCAPING117 PRINTZ AVE
- E & J's Landscaping & Hauling