What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Bakerstown, PA
There are 44 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Bakerstown
- BLACKBURN GAS INSTALLATIONSIt went very well , the two young men were very focus on the work they were doing and did a very good installation job. I would recommend Blackburn Gas Installation to my friends and family .
- PAWLAK PLUMBING INCPawlak Plumbing moved the natural gas line for our stove and quickly replaced an outdoor drainage pipe that had broken.
- CRS ContractingProject went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project moving
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertMr. Mertz's workers showed up around 8:45 a.m. on a Saturday. They checked for, and found, the gas leak. They explained what was to be done. They were gone by 9:05a.m. The final cost was slightly under the over-the-phone estimate that I was given. Everything seems to be working fine.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertEverything went perfectly even though we took turns re-scheduling. A very good job and very well handled
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertWe purchased a stove at Lowes, but they never informed us that the installers would not touch the existing gas line. The men showed up and literally left the stove in the kitchen. There was no warning, so we had this stove sitting in the middle of the kitchen. We called Matt and explained we would like him to come over and help us out. The existing line needed capped and checked for leaks. Matt usually does his scheduling on Sunday, so he was booked for the week. He was nice enough to shoot over to our house within the hour to help us install the stove. He was extremely professional, as usual, and did many extra things to help us out. We offered to pay him some extra cash, but he did it to be nice. He capped the gas line, checked for leaks, helped me move the new stove in place, and take the old one to the curb. I would say he went well beyond his responsibilities. Matt is hungry to be the best and exceeds our expectations every time he does work at our house. I feel extremely comfortable having him at the house and doing his job. He fit us in because he knew we were in a jam and gave us a great price for the work that was completed. Great job Matt, keep up the great work read less
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertPlumber was professional and completed the work in a timely manner. We were not satisfied with the initial fix of the shower faucet, as it was too loose and did not maintain its position. When we called about this, they sent someone out the same day to fix the problem, and credited the cost of the previous unsatisfactory work toward this second visit, which did fix the problem. We were very happy with the final work results. When we had a problem, they acted quickly and without argument to resolve the issue read less
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertTheir prices were very competitive. They did what they said they would do in the timeframe they said they would and it turned out good.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertTheir prices are good and they get back to you. But the one plumber that I like is no longer with them.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertPlumbers arrived on schedule, removed old plumbing in basement to main sewer and replaced all with new. Old plumbing was functional but installed incorrectly, so Chris and team removed it, designed the proper plumbing, and did all the installation in one day. I am very satisfied with the response and repair, very professional, and will last the life of the property. This is my second major job done by Matt Mertz, and I will call them again when I need more professional plumbing work read less
Gas Leak Repair Services in Bakerstown
- Business Description:There are Plumber's...Then there's Taggart. Call Taggart Plumbing, Llc if you want a Plumber Specialized with You in Mind. An Artisan. A Craftsman. A No Holds Barred Tell You How It Is Family Company. With a Relationship as a Goal. And Not a Profit Memorandu read lessRecent Review:Showed up / charged for a service call. Never contacted us again, with an estimate for basement bath or cost for a pressure regulator.JAMES I.
- Business Description:Natural Gas Repair and Replacement. DOT ApprovedRecent Review:Professional and prompt. Thank you!Angela K.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter plumbers in Pittsburgh provide full service plumbing maintenance and repairs and clogged drain cleaning, 24 hours a day, including toilet repairs. Roto-Rooters Pittsburgh plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs. Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Pittsburgh, PA. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a.. read lessRecent Review:The problem is fixed. They replaced the main stack, and all the toilet, tub and sink tie-in to the stack. However, it cost me $4556 (YES, four thousand five hundred fifty six). Their hourly rate is $325 per hour. That is OUTRAGEOUS!!! After completing the work, the Allegheny County Health Department needs to inspect and sign off. The plumber had to re-do some of the work. HIGH MARKUP: Health department published inspection fee on the county website for this type of work is $75; Roto Rooter charged me $156. THAT IS 120% MARKUP. I asked for parts markup %, of course they won't disclose. I assume the markup is got to to be 120% as high as the county inspection fee. I am totally DISSATISFIED with Roto Rooter. I get ripped off once, NEVER AGAIN. Stay away from Roto Rooter, find another plumber who is not so greedy read lessLee G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business out of Cabot Pa, serving the surrounding areas. We are a full line Excavating, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities service company.Recent Review:Project went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project movingDale H.
- Business Description:As an essential business, we are still open and accepting inquiries. If you have any plumbing or handyman needs, call 724-679-1556. Ferraro’s Handyman Service’s offers many skilled trades at lower rates then most single trade Companies do not . Appliance (Major Electric& Gas Appliance) Install or Replace. Vinyl Sheet Flooring linoleum. Hot water heater installation or replace Plumbing ( Major Electric or Gas Hot water tank) removal or installation Plumbing leaks, Drain Clogs Electric wiri.. read lessRecent Review:Everything was done quickly and done well.Gary W.
- Business Description:I WORK BY MYSELF AND MY TRIP CHARGES ARE $45.00 MORE THEN 25 MILES. YOU CAN REACH ME 24/7.Recent Review:Excellent! Dan is very pleasant, gave me a good price, was courteous and punctual, and did a fantastic jobPAM G.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.EXTRA $50 CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:We recently purchased our home and needed to have our chimney repointed before our new roof was installed. We worked with Ron at Anderson Chimneys Fireplaces Masonry to complete the job. Initial communication was great. Ron was very responsive and helpful during the quoting and scheduling process. He was extremely honest, always making sure that we got the best value for our money. Mainly due to these positive qualities, we decided to work with him instead of another contractor that had a slightly lower bid. He came out with another helper and completed the job within a day. They ground out the mortar joints, repointed the chimney, and applied a chimney crown. The chimney looks great and seems to be performing as expected. We would definitely recommend working with Ron and his crew. They seem like true professionals and masters at their craft read lessSteliana V.
- Business Description:10 employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:Great job. Very professional. Our yard was kept pretty clean all through the job and then when they were finished, we were left with a clean yard and a fantastic new roof! Looks great!Cindy M.
- Business Description:At Restano Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc., we're proud of our 30+ years of service to the Pittsburgh area and look forward to helping you with your air conditioning and heating needs. We're pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers; each of our experts is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. Be sure to ask Restano Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc. for a free estimate. Whether it's .. read lessRecent Review:Restano put in a new HVAC system for us in 2017 but we found in extremely hot weather the AC was not cooling adequately. They came out and checked what was wrong and immediately found that there were several adjustments that needed to be made. They did a top flight job in getting it to work perfectly. No charge. We even got a call from the president to make sure everything was okay. This is a class operation read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Matt Mertz Plumbing is the proud winner of the Pittsburgh Tribune GOLD for Plumber and Family Owned Business. Matt Mertz Plumbing is dedicated to resolving your plumbing problems to help you get your life back in order. Our slogan, 'Happiness is just a phone call away' is intended to show you the confidence we have to resolve your plumbing problems, today. 'The Best Mertz In The Business!' There are quite a few companies that have hit the news lately, most are involved in low priced bait and .. read lessRecent Review:We hired Matt Mertz plumbing to repair extensive sewer problems and spent nearly $15,000 in two separate jobs when the company had just started. The customer service was excellent and the work performed well. HOWEVER, we more recently had Mertz Plumbing install a faucet. It subsequently leaked; they came out and repaired it with a service charge. It is leaking again now; Mertz Plumbing is referring me to the manufacturer for a replacement (reasonable request) and then said they'd come out and install it. I am assuming this will be another expensive service charge. I don't expect the company to do work without being paid. The problem is I am being put off and still have a leaky faucet they installed and fixed once, but still is still leaking. Where is loyalty to customers? Very disappointed in the lack of customer-friendly response read lessDave M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Allison Park
- Seven Fields
- Cranberry Township
gas repair services in Bakerstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 412 Plumbing LLC7031 Highland Creek Dr
- 412 Plumbing LLC
- A Pittsburgh Plumber LLC3357 Wallace Dr
- A-Comfort Services8600 Perry Hwy
- A.P. Cipriani Heating And Cooling (APC)128 Ridgewood Rd
- ABLE AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING LLC4844 McKnight Road Rear Building
- ABLE PLUMBING & HEATING COMPANY15 NOBLE AVE
- Affordable Prices Heating and Cooling215 1/2 Dombroski Ave
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Albert Huntermark Plumbing and Heating-LLC1220 Morningside Avenue
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Anderson Chimneys Fireplaces Masonry339 Meade Street
- ANG Development333 blvd of the allies Suite 500
- ASAP PLUMBING SERVICES INC328 N. Balph Avenue
- A Pittsburgh Plumber LLC
- B & J Plumbing and Home Remodeling4594 Liberty Way
- Banks Gas Services1118 3rd St
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- Bartolomeo Plumbing Contractors Inc188 Paree Dr
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing451 Rochester Rd
- Beverly Services3044 Industrial Blvd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- BLACKBURN GAS INSTALLATIONS708 Waterman Road
- Boehmer Heating & Cooling300 Hargrove St
- Bonaroti Home Maintenance2 Coral Dr
- Brickhaas Plumbing HVAC415 Elmore Ave
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- BRUBACH PLUMBING1314 WOODS RUN AVE
- BUERKLE INC3519 Penn Avenue
- Burchfield Plumbing & Heating816 Burchfield rd.
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- BZ Construction LLC218 Ray Weyandt Rd
- B & J Plumbing and Home Remodeling
- Campagna Plumbing419 Thompsonville Rd
- Carl Garrett & Son Inc121 E 5th Ave
- Champion Plumbing152 Dorman DR
- CHRISTY'S PLUMBING & HEATING3350 BABCOCK BLVD
- Chuba Heating & Remodeling Inc922 E 8th Ave
- CONCANNON PLUMBING108 CREST LN
- CRS Contracting110 Spiker Rd
- Cuccaro Plumbing Inc7007 Kelly St
- Campagna Plumbing
- DAN THE HANDYMAN919 RANDOLPH AVE.
East Butler, Pennsylvania
- DAN THE HANDYMAN
- E.E.P. Contracting, LLC.106 Heathercroft Dr.
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- E.E.P. Contracting, LLC.
- Faust Enterprises Inc120 Bassie Dr
- Ferraro's Handyman Services235 Baumgart Ln
- First Choice Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc826 Chartiers Ave
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania
- FRAZIER HOME IMPROVEMENTS422 OHIO RIVER BLVD
- Fred D Adkins PlumbingPo Box 301
- Frederick and Son Contracting LLC125 School Street
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc8315 Ohio River Blvd
- Faust Enterprises Inc
- Gary Pozzuto Plumbing LLC360 New World Drive
- GEORGE A BAUER PLUMBING CO INC400 JACKS RUN RD
- Gerard Plumbing & Heating357 Flaugherty Run Rd Ste 104
Moon Township/coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- Golightly Gas Services1799 James Street
- Goods Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning1398 Robbins Station Rd
- Greater Pittsburgh Plumbing10091 Old Perry Hwy
- Green Mechanical Services38 Buttermilk Hollow Rd S
N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- GroutMedic11333 South Ave
North Lima, Ohio
- Gary Pozzuto Plumbing LLC
- L S HAFER HEATING & COOLING1023 PAXTON DR
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- LAKEWOOD MECHANICAL INC4237 CAMPBELLS RUN RD
- Lloyd W Hancock PlumbingPo Box12
- Loncar Plumbing LLC307 8th Ave
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Lonn Starr Contracting167 Hannstown Rd
- Low Cost Heating & Air Conditioning219 Lebanon rd
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- LUBE PRO635 ROUTE 228
- L S HAFER HEATING & COOLING
- Machi Mechanical LLC510 Ridgeview Dr
- Mark Allen Plumbing & Heating4905 Library Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Mark Torgent Mechanical Inc4300 Walnut St.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expert4693 People Road
- McGinnis Plumbing LLC170 Warrendale Bakerstown Road
- McLafferty Heating Cooling & Electrical LLC423 Sunset Dr
- McShane Plumbing & Commercial Services152 big Horn Rd
- Mertz Plumbing & Heating3349 Babcock Blvd.
- MICHAEL F POREMSKI41 GLENBURY ST
- Milberg & Associates LLC239 North Ave
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- MILO SERVICES MS3799 LEGION DRIVE
- Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC103 Freedom Dr
- Moran Plumbing LLC278 Sutherland Dr
- Mullen Heating and Air Conditioning46 Glenmore Ave.
- Machi Mechanical LLC
- Needahand Maintenance210 East Pennview
- Needahand Maintenance
- One Source Repair409 North Ave
- One Source Repair
- PALE PLUMBING348 LITTLE CREEK RD
- PARK PLUMBING2348 VONDERA ST
- Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center1105 Washington Ave
- penascino plbg htg inc.pobox 8020
- Poillucci Plumbing5155 Butler St.
- PROUDFOOT PLUMBING- HEATING & AIR229 W 8TH AVE
- PALE PLUMBING
- Reese Automotive3090 Brodhead RD
- Reeves Plumbing & Heating1850 W 21st
- Regenerative Restoration28 Elizabeth St
- Relativity Plumbing1541 Norwalk St
- Restano Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc130 Anderson Ln
- REYNOLDS PLUMBING7315 FRANKLIN RD
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- Robert Csaszar Plumbing Heating & AC416 Goldsmith Road
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup756 Brownsville Rd
- Reese Automotive