PEARCE REMODELING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2008

We are a GAF certified roofing contractor specializing in all of your roofing needs! The crew is fully licensed, insured, and properly trained for your protection, as well as theirs. Our company is a small family based business that started operating in 1999. We don't just do roofing! We are able to help with a variety of exterior and interior remodeling needs. Give us a call today! We can't wait to hear about your project!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

roofing (108)gutter repair (31)gutter cleaning (14)siding companies (13)skylight installation (10)woodworking (6)chimney repair (6)door installation (4)roof cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (3)window replacement (3)stone & gravel (3)

07/27/2022

Tara B.

I’ve started a wildlife rescue center and Pearce Remodeling donated their time and services to my up and coming non profit organization. The work was precise, creative, and all around well built. The job itself was completed in impeccable timing and working with Jason Pearce on the project could not have been more fluid and accommodating.

Description of Work
Outdoor animal enclosure and driveway grating

Category excavators, chimney repair, garage builders

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

07/27/2022

Jake B.

The work was completed much quicker than I anticipated and the crew went above and beyond my expectations. Communication was great as there were some unexpected issues to deal with and Jason kept me informed and incorporated my input throughout the job. Would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Had drainage issues on my driveway and around property that needed addressed

Category excavators, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

07/20/2022

J T.

This review covers a number of small and major projects over a number of years. I started to use Jason after a neighbor had his roof replaced by Pierce Remodeling. I have been extremely pleased by Jason’s work and HIS COMMITMENT to the business. What prompted me to do this review is that a couple or three years after the complete removal and replacement of my asphalt shingled (and complex) roof, I called him. I had a suspect area that needed attention and without hesitation, he came out the next day and repaired this small section that had been affected by weather or time. He inspected the rest of the roof to help assure it was A-Ok. I tried to pay him for his time, but he refused and stood by his commitment to stand behind the skylights, roof, gutters, putting screen on chimney, and attic fan that he replaced from the original construction. He is both a FAIR AND HIGHLY QUALIFIED business and without hesitation I recommend.

Description of Work
Skylight Installation, Roof Spot Repair, Complete Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/12/2022

Robert S.

Jason did a great job replacing my gutters and downspouts. He made sure everything was was done as promised and in the time promised. His crew left everything in perfect condition. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

05/28/2022

tim K.

Pearce Remodeling far exceeded my expectations. They dug, planted 20 6'-8' tall evergreens, graded, and seeded my property. The company was very flexible with scheduling around a suitable timeframe for me and even working in the rain to finish the project. At a very affordable price for a homeowner, Pearce Remodeling can tackle any project from roofs, to interior, and also excavation. The owner, Jason Pearce, instills an excellent work ethic and I would highly recommend him for any category of construction.

Description of Work
Excavating

Category excavators, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Review for PEARCE REMODELING - 407 GRAND AVE, Aliquippa, PA - 39748520

04/14/2022

Carolyn Y.

Pearce contracting was exceptional. They showed up when they said they would, notified me if work was cut short due to weather. They worked in a fashion to always keep my roof protected from the weather. I highly recommend Pearce Contracting !

Description of Work
shingles removed and replaced , new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

06/09/2021

Raymond L.

The job went very well. Jason and his crew were very professional and thorough, and very friendly as well. Easy to deal with. We love the work they did. Jason was very meticulous. He does magnificent work. We had Jason do our roof several years ago and were familiar with his work. He was the only one we called this time. We didn't even consider anyone else. We highly recommend Pearce Remodeling for your siding and roofing.

Description of Work
replace siding and a few other small jobs.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/21/2021

Bruce S.

The are good. Planning to use in the future . Will refer to different people. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

01/25/2021

Peter P.

Jason is a true professional. He installed multiple doors and windows in my house without wasting any time. I will definitely use his services again for future work and remodeling of my house.

Description of Work
Replaced front window and expanded the width

Category picture framing, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

09/25/2020

Jared B.

Only one of the "pros" even called and he said he would be over the next evening but that was the last I heard of him. I even tried to call him and he would send it right to voicemail. But still never called..

Description of Work
A new roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

I honestly never heard This members name until now. At the very least I do attempt to return all calls, That being said, Zelienople is out side my service area. If I did over look this members call i do apologize. I understand how frustrating it can be to not receive a call back. Hope you have a blessed year, and I wish you the best in regards to your project.

09/15/2020

Joe P.

They did a great job. There was a two hour charge minimum which this job did not take that long. But they did some additional roof repair job which worked out.

Description of Work
Just had the gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you very much for the review! I never like to ask for them, so its nice to see someone take time out of their day to say something positive about someone else. Have a great year [Member Name Removed]!!

05/14/2018

Chris K.

Jason was very responsive via Email and showed up when he said he would. When there was a delay in starting the project, Kayla sent an Email letting me know what day they'd be coming. The work was done well and completed in a timely manner. Jason listened very well to what I wanted done and completed everything I asked him to do.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof, seal jay channels, and repair several slight gaps in the siding on two sides of the house

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

01/26/2018

Cory M.

We had several leaks in our master closet from rain. Jason was contacted and was very reponsive and came to patch those areas until a permanent replacement could be done when the weather warmed slightly for product install. Both Jason and Kayla kept us in the loop. Day of install crew was timely and professional. Everything went smoothly and job was done in 2 days. Would rehire for additional work based on my experience.

Description of Work
Leaking roof needed fixed; addition roof replaced

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

10/30/2017

Dave A.

Jason Pearce showed up right on time to give me an estimate of what I needed completed . Was there 10-15 minutes and I had a professional quote n my email that evening. Great work, came highly referred and very professional.

Description of Work
Pearce Remodeling cleaned my gutters, installed a metal gutter guard over existing gutter and it was done perfect & neat.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

09/03/2017

Kristen P.

Jason was very professional. He was on time from the day he came for estimate till the day the job was complete. He kept us informed each day of the project. Due to his great performance, his professionalism, pricing, and offered performance. He will be doing our roof this year on our new home. Thanks Jason :)

Description of Work
Gutters clean, roof inspection, flashing, vents replaced. Railing installed front porch. Jason came and got my old home ready for resale. After work was completed he then came to my new home & did the requested work there.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Thank you for the review. Congratulations on your new home!

09/01/2017

Foster G.

They were prompt, professional and efficient. Work was completed on schedule.

Description of Work
Replace front roof due to leak.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Thank you for the review! Please don't hesitate to call if we can be of any assistance in the future.

08/22/2017

William F.

Great to work with really tried to solve our issues in the most cost-effective manner as possible. Work was on time and professional will gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Clean and reseal gutters. Install gutter guards

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

Thank you for the review. Please give us a call if we can be of any future assistance!

08/17/2017

Sandra B.

During the project, they discovered that much of the wood that the gutters were attached to had rotted and would not support a replacement. The job now also required replacement of the wood. Everything was done efficiently again, with attention to detail. Our water flow/volume issues have greatly improved. I would definitely recommend Pearce Remodeling for their professionalism and work ethic.

Description of Work
Pearce Remodeling installed our new roof a few years ago. It was at that time that I learned how professional, tidy and conscientious they are. Jason even informed me that the shingle I was replacing had a warranty, and helped me collect the photos and samples needed to submit a claim. I recommended him to many neighbors emphasizing the fact that the 'devil is in the details' when it comes to quality work. For this reason, when I needed gutter and downspout replacement, I didn't hesitate to call them again. It wasn't a straightforward replacement. We were trying to remedy some quirky problems with rooflines and water volume issues. It involved changing the gutter and downspout sizes, and adjusting some of the angles and lengths to more efficiently disperse water at the higher levels. He also addressed overflow by raising some of the sides of the gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure working with you!

07/27/2017

Thomas C.

Slow and hard! It was a big job, but Jason worked with us well. The crew was fun to work with, and I was often up there just to hang out and watch. Once I took advantage of them having their ladders out, and took my chimney brush up to sweep - one of the fellows took the brush from me and did a great job. I had the roof lines that I wanted, but Jason helped with applying those to the "real world" and we made adjustments on the fly, me downstairs on CAD and him on the roof. He advised me on the false dormer proportions, roof slopes and overhangs, and I liked his ideas better. We told him our toddler grandchildren would be in the yard and driveway a lot, and he kept after the nails well. He advised on gutter sizes; those are commercial size gutters in from to handle the area and valleys draining into relatively short gutters, and it's working well. He coordinated with our electrician and the window installers, no problems there. Below are before and after pictures. I hate it when the "before" picture is of lower quality, it looks like you're trying to manipulate the viewer. But I go a new camera! Anyway, you can see the improvement.

Description of Work
Complete re-siding, gutters, soffit & fascia Complete re-roof including some plywood replacement, re-sheeting, addition of overhangs, false dormers, and gables.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

Review for PEARCE REMODELING - 407 GRAND AVE, Aliquippa, PA - 35917678

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are thankful that you allowed us to help with the complete transformation of your house.

07/23/2017

Vincent N.

Excellent! They matched the shingle (I didn't know the brand / type), replaced what needed replaced, and found and sealed the new leak. They had all repairs done before the next storm came, and their repair has been trouble free. I couldn't have asked for a better company with which to work.

Description of Work
My roof shingles were damaged during a heavy wind storm. A section broke free from the rest of the shingles, and threatened to slide off. Another section developed a leak.

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future.

07/15/2017

JOHN E.

Went fine. Keep me informed. Nice job. Would use again.

Description of Work
Removed existing roofing material & replace -repaired carpenter ant damage. Installed new roofing material.

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

Thank you for choosing us! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

04/19/2017

Margaret B.

Pearce Remodeling put a new roof on the garage, and did a better job than the original roofers. They were on time, polite, cleaned up behind themselves. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A new roof.

Work Completed On 04/19/2017