The cost to build a root cellar depends on size, location, materials, and other variables. Our guide will help you decide which option is best for you.
Get matched with top general contractors in Ashland, OR
There are 6 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Ashland
- Robert GibsonRob Gibson was an absolute pleasure to work with. His professionalism and the integrity of his work showed through in his commitment to excellence in everything from his finish carpentry skills, to his meticulous record keeping/transparency, to the timely management of the project. We are very happy we chose Rob to work on this project. We highly recommend him to anyone considering a garage remodel/tiny house conversion. Michelle Morriso
- Robert GibsonThe garage was old and the plans I provided did not take into account many things we ran into. Rob and his partner Robert, came in and handled the project beautifully. I wanted it to be attractive and historically match the house (about 100 years old). Rob has a great sense of design which was needed to make the project look good, be well constructed and functional. He was truly an artist as he worked out the various details of the project and of course knowledgeable about general building and contracting issues. The two contractors had a wealth of experience and expertise. I was always felt we were doing the best possible given the parameters of the project. Very thoughtful. Construction work is a serious relationship and I was pleased to have such a great person to work with. Also, Rob and Robert looked for good quality sub contractors at reasonable prices. Everyone was a joy to work with
- Robert GibsonRob was easy to work with and very helpful in the planning stages. He was patient through various delays. Rob is a hard worker and low impact on household during the job. He’s always responsive to emails and texts. Great follow through. Highly recommended.
- Promise Land HomesAttila and his crew were always on time and showed up when they said they would. The work was done in a very professional way and Attila always checked to make sure we were happy. The weather, rain, made the job go a little longer, but that was out of their control. We were happy with the work and would hire them again
- Robert GibsonIt went very well. The job is excellent and Rob was great to work with. I recommend both Rob and his partner Robert.
- Robert GibsonRob is very punctual and pleasant to work with. He is thorough in his inspection of our issues and provides in-depth of information on his plans for resolving them. His work is always done to perfection and we are always grateful for his expertise.
- Robert GibsonGreat. Rob took great care with my project. I have a mid-century house that had some particular issues. Rob worked carefully to plan the project out since I was living in the house while the work was happening. Rob is sensible, hardworking, does quality work with a good eye for detail. I really appreciated the research Rob did to find good solutions. He is really motivated and every day would work to move the project forward. I always felt he really cared that my project was what I wanted and that I was satisfied with the result. Rob is upbeat and cheerful which is a great feature when you have a longer project! Rob has very broad experience and works well with subs
- jeff reed constuctionHave wanted a deck cover built for years, but all the bids were very high. As much as $7000.00. My deck is about 30'ft. long, and 8' wide. Jeff Bid it at $2700.00 so I took a chance. Though he works alone he built it out, and roofed it in 2 days! Then added paper /or felt whatever you call it, and shingled it. He used the weaving process so that the new deck cover roof is incorporated with the exiting house roof. Looks like it was built with the home now :o) He added rain gutter, then primed and painted it. Work totally complete in 6 days. Very nice person, fair, honest, and has 30 years in the business Rhonda Wilkinso
- Down to Earth Sustainable ConstructionDown To Earth Construction is who I call for all our construction needs. Parker Smith recently built a platform deck with platform steps down the decks?s side to the lower level. Although the slope was steep, he successfully engineered steps that are attractive, having a contemporary look. During the project I also asked for the sides of the deck to be enclosed and waterproofed so as to use the space underneath for storage. He custom built a sliding door to access this space and the overall appearance is fantastic as well as functional. I appreciate his easygoing flexibility, and creativity in problem solving. The job isn?t finished until you?re completely happy with the result
- Dove RemodelingThis was EXEPTIONAL service. Very friendly, professional, fast, and quality. I would definitely have them do future work on my home. Price was more than fair and they were very prompt. Other bid we got was 2x this one.
Last update on February 4, 2021
Contractors in Ashland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Is your contractor taking advantage of you, or acting in an unprofessional way? Angie Hicks explain what to do when your contractor acts like a bully.
If you’re hiring a contractor, should you hire one who is bonded or insured? Here’s why finding a bonded and insured contractor might be the best option.
Find general contractors in
- White City,
- Central Point,
- Eagle Point,
- Butte Falls,
- Gold Hill,
- Shady Cove,
- Rogue River,
- Fort Jones,
- Grants Pass,
- Klamath Falls,
- Happy Camp
general contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brackett Built Construction708 Malabar Dr
Central Point, Oregon 97502
- Brackett Built Construction
- Dove Remodeling2275 kings hwy
Medford, Oregon 97501
- Dove Remodeling
- Expert Tradesman Constructionp.o. box 8307
Medford, Oregon 97501
- Expert Tradesman Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JNP Construction Services LLC131 Cedar St
Rogue River, Oregon 97537
- JNP Construction Services LLC
- Service Master By Lomroe1616 Dowell Rd H
Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SHRADER HOMES INC3805 HILSINGER RD
PHOENIX, Oregon 97535
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Service Master By Lomroe
- TB Builders, Inc1630 williams hwy pmb363
Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
- TB Builders, Inc