If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Ashland, OR
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Ashland
- HHH ConstructionWonderful!! Harvey and crew was fast, efficient, professional and will hire HHH Construction again!!
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsIn about 4 hours, at the cost of $4700, and without dust, flying cement chips, and possibly damage to the nearby patio doors, the patio cement slab was lifted. This was not a small patio but about 15 x 20 feet. The employees of TerraFirma were super conscientious, efficient and walked around the patio with a level making sure the job was done as perfect as possible. I am not an easy person to please and I was tickled by the magic of their performance. There was nothing to clean up afterwards. They came, they worked, they conquered the problem and they rode off into the sunset. This was a consumer's dream come true and worth every dollar. I did tell Casey at TerraFirma that he could give my phone number if anyone wished to speak to me directly. BTW, I had called two of the references that TerraFirma had given me being skeptical that this job could be done successfully. All had similar experience with lifting up a drooping patio slab. Please note that this is not something that would be done if the patio were attached to the foundation; this was a free floating pad. 12/04/13 I will try to update this review with BEFORE and AFTER TerraFirma photos
- DATELINE CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION INCFonua showed up for the bid on time and was well organized. He was my 2nd of three total bids. My first bidding company was unprepared & couldn't leave me with a price (he simply said he could do it cheaper than whatever other bid I received). Dateline's price was $1,800 dollars less than the third bid I received. And, the first company called Monday to ask about my other bids & said he could not in fact do it cheaper than Dateline. Dateline was ready to start my job the following day. The entire job took 3 days (I was told it would take 2-3 days when I received my bid. Fonua's and his crew were from Tonga, everyone spoke English - though we did have some communication difficulty concerning my design idea for the patio. I was able to catch the miscommunication before any concrete was poured & the crew hustled to make the necessary changes to the design plan before the concrete arrived. I am confident that they would have torn out the entire deck and re-poured had I been unsatisfied
- Mark Rodgers ConstructionTHE PRICE WAS ONE-THIRD WHAT MY PLUMBER WANTED TO CHARGE TO SUBCONTRACT THE WORK (A LINE TO THE STREET NECESSITATED REPLACEMENT OF THE SIDEWALK)AND THE WORK WAS OF A HIGH QUALITY AND PROMPTLY DONE GIVEN THE SMALL NATURE OF THE JOB. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.
- CUT'N BREAK CONSTRUCTION INCWe were impressed from start to finish. It meant a lot that John, the owner of the company, came out to assess the project. Then Travis and Bob got the job started sooner than we could've hoped when they had a gap in their scheduling. They were great about communicating with us, whether it was on the next step of the project or so we could put our dogs away :). They also worked hand in hand with our gate company's crew, so things progressed in a timely way, even with curing time. The finished product, a basketball court/ alley access extra parking, is fantastic--I can hardly get my family in for dinner with all the basketball! We are very grateful to Cut n Break and will call them when we need to fix a stretch of sidewalk in the front if the house. All this to say, we recommend them highly and sincerely
- RyersonRyerson and Company removed the concrete deck around the swimming pool. Dug up the pipes and replaced the pipes that were leaking. They then poured a new concrete deck. They did excellent work.
- LANFEAR CONSTRUCTION INCConcrete work, put in a r.v. parking pad and 2 walk ways of about total of 50 ft. Had it done in exposted cancrete with stamp work in the r.v. pad. Work was done on time and on budget. Easy to work with.There was no hold ups on the job, It was not that large. They said they would keep me informed if any thing got delayed
- Framing to Finish ConstructionWe were very happy. We got several bids and they were pretty much right on with several others so they were very competitive. They did a great job from the very beginning all the way through to the end. They were thoughtful in the way they did their work. They picked up everything after themselves. They were right on with the leveling of the flab 'cause that's what we're going to use for a patio. I just thought the whole experience was a good experience with them. He was really good at his job and he was included as one of the workers so he was here overseeing everything and he wrote a contract and put it all in the contract that he said he would do and then he did every single thing and in fact went a little beyond that in that he had some cement leftover and we wanted a pad to put our storage unit on and he said that he would make that pad larger because he had more cement and we thought that was awesome. He was probably $50.00 higher but my husband liked his personality so we went with him
- Esselstrom Constructioneverything wen well. the job was done on time, very professional, good communication about progress.
- CUT'N BREAK CONSTRUCTION INCAfter snow and cold delayed the job for a couple of weeks, we got rolling before Christmas. Pumped in slurry to bring level up, then DG, foam, vapor barriers, rebar and finish slab. From bidding to end they were punctual and professional. Got an itemized, written bid within 24 hours. I always get several bids, and they were the only company that provided a complete written bid. Because of the snow delay and bad roads, they were in touch with me regularly to schedule the start of the project. The finished project looks great and I now have a 400 sq. ft. storage room to use once the slab cures. I've worked with a number of subs and contractors in Southern Oregon in the last two years, and in my experience it is hard to find one that is motivated and driven to earn repeat business. I would not hesitate to hire them again - in fact, I just took a break from writing this to talk with them about another concrete project on my property. Bottom line is they were on time, and on budget. I also appreciate the fact that their workers are courteous and professional and don't use foul language - which is important when living close to neighbors and retirees as we do
Last update on April 27, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in Ashland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Thinking of purchasing new countertops, but unsure of the differences between soapstone, quartz, marble or granite? A highly rated expert explains each type.
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Find concrete contractors in
- White City,
- Central Point,
- Eagle Point,
- Butte Falls,
- Gold Hill,
- Shady Cove,
- Rogue River,
- Fort Jones,
- Grants Pass,
- Klamath Falls,
- Happy Camp
concrete contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Down to Earth Sustainable Construction10000 Mt Ashland Ski Rd
Ashland, Oregon 97520
- Down to Earth Sustainable Construction
- Durbin Concrete LLC924 NE Savage St
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
- Durbin Concrete LLC
- Framing to Finish Construction3532 Rainbow Lane
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- Framing to Finish Construction
- HHH Construction
Central Point, Oregon 97502
- HHH Construction
- LANFEAR CONSTRUCTION INC195 W Rolling Hills Dr
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- LANFEAR CONSTRUCTION INC
- Mr Fix It Construction & Handyman Services Inc3086 Marilee st
Medford, Oregon 97501
- Mr Fix It Construction & Handyman Services Inc
- Ram Jack West862 BETHEL DR
Eugene, Oregon 97402
- Raymond Douglas Construction525 Nickyoung Rd
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- Rogue Concrete & Excavation LLC8328 Barbur St
White City, Oregon 97503
- Ross Meade Construction, Inc.4080 Midway Ave
Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
- Roy Anthony Gilmore's Handyman Service2441 Edgemont Dr
Medford, Oregon 97504
- Ram Jack West
- Silas R Durham Construction1291 N Keene Way Dr
Medford, Oregon 97504
- Silas R Durham Construction
- VALLE GARDENING & LANDSCAPINGP.O. BOX 5099
Redwood City, California 94063
- VALLE GARDENING & LANDSCAPING
- WILKERSON CONCRETE LLC415 ROCK CREEK RD
Gold Hill, Oregon 97525
- WILKERSON CONCRETE LLC