A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Perry, OK
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Perry
- EASLEY COMMUNICATIONSI called and received an immediate estimate and scheduled a pumping within the same day. The driver Douglas, was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable about my septic system. I learned how important it is to have my septic system cleaned out every 3 to 5 years to prevent a future sewage back-up into the house. The driver also snaked out my drain from the house to the tank to make sure it was clear
- A&D Home InspectionAndrea and Derrell were there at 0845 like discussed, they helped to explain the entire process before, during and after the inspection was complete. They insured both mine and my husbands questions were answered before moving on. It was very enjoyable being around while they conducted the inspection, they interacted with us in a polite and professional manner. I will definitely be recommending them for anyone’s home inspection. Need
- A&D Home InspectionDarrell and Andrea did a great job! The whole home inspection was very thorough and professionally done. Darrell made some suggestions and recommendations that would help reduce utility costs. The completed inspection report was very detailed and organized. Along the way Darrell explained findings he noticed. Overall A&D Home Inspection performed quality work and attention to detail
- DOC'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGEXTREMELY Fantastic service. They were punctual, quick, and friendly. Explained what they were doing during the process and why. They took the time to answer all questions no matter how stupid we thought they were. When they were done, they put everything back in place. Only septic company for this house
- Biggs Backhoe & TruckingThey were wonderful. The backhoe operator helped us pick the best spot to put our storm shelter to avoid all the drainage our backyard has when it rains. The guys that came out to inspect and service our aerobic septic system were friendly and helpful. There was a lot about our septic system that we did not know and they walked us through how it works and things we can do to keep it working
- Blackburn Plumbing LLCApproximately 25 year old water heater was not performing well, inadequate hot water and such. Plumber arrived on time to inspect existing water heater. Not that difficult to determine the cause but once inspected he explained my options, clean heater core and hope for continued operation or install new energy efficient water heater. I opted for a new water heater and was contacted by the scheduler the same day for a convenient installation date. Plumber arrived on time and began removal of the old water heater immediately. I needed to return to work and felt comfortable leaving him there to complete the task without my supervision. I'm not sure how long he was there but I suspect not very long. He removed the old unit and all the packaging materials from the new unit. There was no visible evidence he had been there or what had occurred earlier that day. I felt the charges for the new unit, and removal and disposal of the old unit were reasonable. I had used this plumber in the past and intend to use them in the future for any plumbing related needs
- D & D SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGThey showed up within 30 mins of the appointment time. They located and uncovered my septic tank. They cleaned it out and took the time to educate us on how to properly use and extend the life of our septic system. When they were done, they cleaned up and covered my tank and other than some disturbed dirt, it's like they were never there. I was very pleased that they took the extra time to educate us on septic care and the simple things we can do to extend the life of our system without costly repairs
- WALKER'S PLUMBINGWe had a clogged sewer line, and Steve and his son came out and went to work. The were nice friendly and professional. I'll call them again to help on any pluming issue.
- B & B Septic Tank ServiceThe owner, Steve Baldwin, owns and operates his business... We used Steve when we first bought our land/house in 2000, and he was an excellent service provider. He was on time, very polite, and even talked to me about my septic tank. He was open and honest about what I needed to do, and even what I didnt need to do. He advised a couple changes and even explained why, but didnt pressure me if I didnt want to make those changes. He offered great service, at a very reasonable price (I couldnt remember exactly what we paid but I do remember calling around and he was right there with everyone else, but he was more local so thats why I chose him). We called him back several years later and used him again to pump out our septic and will continue to use him so long as he stays in business. Its getting about time to pump it out again and thats why I wanted to put him on here because I highly recommend him! He also makes his own septic treatment enzymes and sells it for less than what I pay for the crap stuff to keep my tank maintained between cleanings. I love his stuff. ex
- Foster Septic Tank CleaningGood, last guy there told us we needed a complete new system.Fosters took an extre 20 minutes dug a hole and knew right away our latteral lines were fine.
Last update on January 7, 2021
Septic Service Contractors in Perry, OK
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Whether you should hire a septic service pro or a plumber depends on many factors. Here’s how to tell who should fix your septic system backup.
Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Find septic tank services in
- Ponca City,
- North Enid,
- Pond Creek,
Septic Tank Contractors in Perry, OK
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- He and I Construction, Inc.678 SW BISHOP RD
Lawton, Oklahoma 73501
- He and I Construction, Inc.
- Okie Plumbin Services4318 Highway 7 West
Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086
- Okie Plumbin Services
- Wilbourn and McCabe Plumbing Co LLC1244 Rathgeber Rd
Wichita Falls, Texas 76310
- Wilbourn and McCabe Plumbing Co LLC
Septic tank companies that service Perry
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.