Water pressure and water volume are not the same, but both could explain why your flow is lacking. Here’s how to identify and fix problems with water volume in your pipes and plumbing.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Perry, OK
There are 6 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Perry
- Bishop Plumbing LLCHe replumbed the whole house moving the pipes from the attic to under the house. He did an excellent job! Would definitely hire him again.
- Blackburn Plumbing LLCThe price was way too high—he spent more time away from my home to get parts than he did working (45 minutes—away 15-20 minutes replacing parts) I asked the gentleman if the email would provide an itemized statement—he stated it should. No itemized statement—emailed twice requesting and phoned the next day asking. The lady said we don’t do those we charge by the book! What is the book?? She stated service manager was at lunch but he or she would give me a call back been 4 days since service—still no paperwork or phone call. I then went to parts store and found out the most expensive parts would have been approximately $60; these were not for my cheaper faucet. I just wanted to see the itemized charges—simple request; do they not keep records??! Trevor, who came out on March 14th was very professional and gave me estimates before he did anything—I really appreciated this. Unlike Zachbe price just seemed high for what he did
- All Oklahoma Roofing & ConstructionExcellent job. Always arrived early and worked HARD! Very tolerant and patient. Explained things. Never got angry. A super plus in my books.
- All Oklahoma Roofing & ConstructionFantastic, Cash Sanders and his All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction crew are worth every penny! They have been prompt and efficient and keep the work site clean. Most important in my opinion they do excellent work for a fair price.
- Blackjack Services LLCexcellent from start to finish-shout out to Kevin & Chris for getting all this pesky stuff done. Professional, fast and price was good. it is important to me for a handyman to come when they say they will and complete the job as desired. there was an issue with the install of the vanity top in my 2nd bathroom but Kevin quickly solved the issue and it is gorgeous. Will definitely use Blackjack Services LLC again as these guys are the real deal
- Hood Lawn Care ServiceThis guy was Amazing! He and his helper, came in and did a great job! He fixed in an hour what I had spent days working on! I appreciated that he came first thing the next morning,, and made my day!
- Zap PlumbingI had the owner come out to check out my water pipes and a gas connection underneath my house after a home inspector, hired by my buyers, pointed out there were problems with both. There were no problems! The plumber pointed out that there was condensation on the water pipes, not leaks. There was no problem with the gas connection, either. The owner and one of his employees spent an hour double checking to make sure their were no problems because they knew it was important to my selling the house. On my invoice, the owner took the time to write out an explanation to satisfy my buyers that there weren't any problems. If he'd wanted to make more money, he could have found all kinds of things wrong, including saying all of the pipes needed to be replaced, which is also what the home inspector indicated. I highly recommend Zap Plumbing
- Pippin Bros IncShane came over right on time and diagnosed the problem. He gave us 2 options with price. Had valve replaced in a very short time. Was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend. We will be calling Pippin Brothers next time we need plumbing service!!
- Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect IncThey came out twice. First to use a camera and tell me there was no leak and the second time, they used the camera again because they had to power wash the pipes. The price was high but fair. They do very good work. They are honest and they are pricey.
- Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect IncThey came out twice, one was December 30th & January 2nd for the same problem. It cost $1,000. They were a bit pricey. We were pleased with them. They’re very professional. Actually, I got their name on Angie’s List, that’s why I called them.
Last update on July 26, 2022
Plumbers in Perry
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
When your toilet stops working, it’s all hands on deck. This guide will walk you through solutions for how to fix a toilet that won’t flush.
A cool shower is great at the end of a hot summer day, but not when it’s coming from a burst water pipe and flooding the whole house. Knowing how to find and shut off your home’s main water valve is important, but you’ll need to do some homework.
Find Plumbers in
- Ponca City,
- North Enid,
- Pond Creek,
Plumbers in Perry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & M Plumbingpo box 3233
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma 74006
- Cactus Plumbing905 E Broadway
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
- Cactus Plumbing of Ada LLC1406 N Broadway
Ada, Oklahoma 74820
- Clear Creek Plumbing & Gas16453 N Clear Creek RD
Hulbert, Oklahoma 74441
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- CounterTop Solutions Inc313 N Redbud Ave
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
- C & M Plumbing
- Double M Services2205 E Okmulgee St
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403
- Double M Services
- EL Construction LLC203 S. Ohio Ave.
Atoka, Oklahoma 74525
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- EL Construction LLC
- First Choice Improvements3001 S Hardin Blvd Ste 110-124
Mckinney, Texas 75070
- First Choice Improvements
- Keeton Plumbing inc704 Akron St
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401
- Keeton Plumbing inc
- L.K. Wilson Company213 S Main St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- L.K. Wilson Company
- Okie Plumbin Services4318 Highway 7 West
Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086
- Okie Plumbin Services
- Prince Plumbing1811 E Matthews Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74075
- Prince Plumbing
- Topco Cabinets & Countertops3301 N MacArthur Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73122
- Topco Cabinets & Countertops
- Wilbourn and McCabe Plumbing Co LLC1244 Rathgeber Rd
Wichita Falls, Texas 76310
- Wilbourn and McCabe Plumbing Co LLC
Plumbers that service Perry
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.