To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Coweta, OK
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Coweta
- Precise Home SpecialtiesJonathan was great to work with and so was his crew. He was very prompt on estimate and on the job. Precise will do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. Great to work with on the job. We have a two story house with brick and siding. The reason we hired Precise is we wanted someone to paint our house right with power washing, priming where needed, no dripping on brick, very neat with clean up. This company may be a little more expensive, but it is worth it. They did such a good job on our home that we immediately hired them to paint a rental property which is concrete block. They knew what to do on the rental property where some vines had worked their way into the concrete. I can't say enough good things about Jonathan and Precise Home Specialties. The price above was on our own property and includes paint and guttering
- DRAPES BY BONNIEBonnie came out and took all the measurments and showed us samples of material, made recomendations and made suggestions on where to place it. As they were custom made it took a couple of weeks too get the material we picked and too make them. The quality of the material and the installation was outstanding, we really like the results. Was a very good experience!
- METRO MIRROR & SHOWER DOORA-1 glass came within a day of my call after the hail storm. He arrived on time and he was able to get all the work done on the windows in one day. He did a great job with the caulking and even cleaned the windows inside and out before he left. I recommend their work.
- SelectBlinds.comVery easy to order, arrived very quickly and packed well, Very nice product and would buy from them again.
- BEST BLINDSOwner, Chuck Tilley, came to our home and showed me samples of various types of window treatments. He didn't try to influence my decision but gave me several different estimates based on the cost of different types of blinds. Once I had chosen the type of blinds I wanted, he helped me find a color that would look good in our home. I gave him a 50% deposit. About 2 weeks later he called to say the blinds were in. We decided on a day and time for him to install, and he arrived almost precisely at the agreed upon time. He had estimated that the installation would take about 2 hours; it actually took just one hour. He cleaned up well after the work was done, and the blinds look beautiful
- One Stop Decorating (Greater Kansas City Area)It went well. The product is very high quality. The companies associates are professional, polite, and efficient.
- Handyman ExtraordinairePete was always on time and ready to work. He was very professional and did quality work. When he encountered a problem, he kept trying options until he could find a solution. He worked efficiently and effectively plus he was such a pleasant person to be around. We really enjoyed working with Pete and will definitely use his skills on future remodeling
- Villa CarpetsExcellent floor installation in both basement and back hall. They even had to put three layers of self leveling compound before they could lay the basement floor. Work site was kept very clean. They installed the floors when they said they were going to. As soon as we are finished painting they will deliver and install blinds and area rugs, as well as, lay carpet on both stairs
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillThey do excellent work. They custom stain things to exactly match. They do adjustments with the shutters. They have a way of making the shutters fit well and can also fit custom windows.
- Handyman ExtraordinaireAbsolutely perfect experience. Brad was efficient, prompt, and very reasonably priced. This was for the company I work for, but I will use them for my own home projects.
Window Treatment Services in Coweta
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:<p>Installing something this large and heavy probably should be done by a professional but I tackled it myself. The installation</p> <p>is fairly straightforward as long as you have something solid to bolt the brackets to. We have been using this awing now for</p> <p>two seasons and I can tell you that it is German Engineering at it finest. Extremely well made and the full cassette Venezia model</p> <p>not only looks sharp but it protects the awning material from the elements which I expect will mean a longer life. We looked at</p> <p>other products before buying this one and nothing comes close to RetractableAwings.com in terms of quality. Remember that</p> <p>you are sitting under this thing so you want it to be safe in any weather. We actually just purchased a second Venezia awing</p> <p>and that is going up now. Eric at RetractableAwings.com has been great to work with and created renderings for us to</p> <p>visualize the awing on the house before we bought it and then stepped me through the purchase process. They also have</p> <p>great technical and parts support should you need it. I would rate them at the very top of their business. </pA H.
- Business Description:Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precisionRecent Review:Jonathan and his team did it again! We were in desperate need of an update (and quite a bit of repair work) on our 1970's "orange rock" home. They transformed our home into a modern beauty through their talented work and attention to detail. Jonathan responded within a few hours of my inquiry and came out the next day to provide the bid. Jonathan, as in his previous job for us, is an excellent communicator and kept us updated every step of the way. His crew was timely, friendly and very professional. I was a little nervous to have the rock and mortar painted but I could not be happier with the result. This team treated us as though they were doing the work for a family member. Trustworthy, fairly priced, and detailed focusedBrandyn W.
- Business Description:Burnett, Inc. Windows & Siding began and remains a family-owned and operated business with headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our service area includes NE and Central Oklahoma. At Burnett Windows & Siding our mission is to provide the finest energy saving products in today’s market, combined with the most talented craftsmanship to make your project worry free and beyond expectation. Offering financing, including 12 months Same as Cash option. Award winning company. Recreating homes since 1979..Recent Review:First, let me state that I believe Burnett to be a good company. When the right crews are doing the work, I believe their finished product to be satisfying to the customer. I do not like writing a review that is unsatisfactory and I am normally very easy to please as a customer. I was apprehensive in who to choose for installing siding on my home. I gave it a lot of thought and decided to go with Burnett due to positive reviews. I knew I was going to be spending more money to go with Burnett but it was important for me to have the assurance of quality work performed. On the third day of the installation, I found out on my own investigating that the installers put in my vented soffit over my existing wood without opening up any holes to vent to the attic. When I asked the installer what they do to vent the air, he told me “we cut out holes in the wood.” I then asked him why he didn't do that on my home. He said nothing. At this point, I contacted the sales manager I had been working with. I told him that I had issues with the siding installation. He was unfortunately ill so he could not assist. However, he did say he would refer this matter to another employee. I waited over 24 hours and received no contact from Burnett. Meanwhile, the questionable installation was still being performed. I then contacted Burnett again and finally received correspondence back. I was told they would remove the first crew and bring in a second. The sales manager apologized for being out of work and mentioned that he would have been on site several times to check their work and speak with me. The second crew was like night and day. They were very professional, quick in their work all the meanwhile maintaining quality. They took off the fascia of other parts of the house and vented the attic in which the first crew did not do. After they were finished, the gutter install was scheduled. This third crew was fantastic and friendly and did a great job. My main issue outside of the first crew, was a communication deficit on the part of Burnett. Although I understood that the sales manager was ill for a while, I never received another phone call from the sales manager ever again. The last time we spoke, was when he told me he was getting another crew to my home. He could have called me while the second crew was on site and asked if the install was any better. I had to make all the efforts to have any semblance of communication. The only contact I had was with the on site crews. Clean-up issues were really never my concern as I realize you will find pieces from the installation scattered around your home no matter what the effort. However, I had to spend about 3 hours picking up large pieces of old guttering, large cardboard boxes, many cigarette butts and a large amount of fragmented aluminum trim. I shouldn't have had to make such an effort to get communication from Burnett to address installation concerns. I also did not see any managers stop by during the installation process. Hopefully, my install was not what is typical from Burnett and I would say that if anyone goes with them, the odds are good you will be satisfied with hiring them, just as long as they solve their communication problems during the installation as well as after. I had planned on them coming out to do some exterior doors, but after this job I will not go with them againRick T.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:Local choices were somewhat limited so we decided to try Selectblinds.com. The ordering process was very thorough and descriptions were accurate. I do wish they had more description on how the blinds are mounted and maybe post an instructional pdf on installation of each type of blind. The blinds arrived quickly and on time. They were very well made, much better than we found at Home Depot. The valance for the large blind arrived with a large crack in it, I think this was a manufacturing defect as they use magnets to mount the valances and the split occurred were one of the magnets was mounted. I contacted them and they sent a replacement valance at no charge. We will certainly order from them againBurns R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:You can pick out what you like and they will send you a sample of the style and color so you can be sure it's a good match. They give you instructions on how to measure your windows for either inside or outside mounting. You will get a great discount being an Angie member. The blinds are great quality and service is very quick and they are super easy to installBarbara G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated construction company with 25+ year's in the industry. Fully licensed and insured. We have several billing and financing options to fit our clients needs.
- Business Description:Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our ..
- Business Description:We provide custom blinds delivered to your door from our website.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:As a retired veteran who has bought and sold 14 houses across the country, I am very familiar with home repair, installations, electrical and plumbing issues, upgrades and modernization. I have successfully performed, at a minimum, all of these tasks at each house we owned throughout my career. I take great pride in my work, and will not deliver a product to my customers that I, or my wife, would not accept in our own home. I began learning home repair and improvement alongside my Dad at ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Coweta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BEST BLINDS5103 S SHERIDAN RD # 610
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
- Blind Confidence8313 South 8th Street
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74011
- BlindRite5114 S. Kingston Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Budget Blinds - Bixby11150 S 72nd E Ave
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- Builderhaus Unlimited11118 E Admiral Pl
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74116
- Burnett Windows & Siding11202 E 61st St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- BEST BLINDS
- Green Feet Handyman and Hauling Services
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma 74434
- Green Feet Handyman and Hauling Services
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74076
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- METRO MIRROR & SHOWER DOOR2505 S MEMORIAL DR
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
- METRO MIRROR & SHOWER DOOR
- Omni-Bell Builders8310 E 73rd St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- Omni-Bell Builders
- Prime Home Co23672 E 131st St S
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74014
- Prime Home Co
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
Savannah, Georgia 31405
- YOUR ART & DECOR