Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Coweta, OK
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Coweta
- Air SolutionsWent great. Seth our tech had to replace a great deal of wiring in furnace. He was very professional and completed in a timely manner. Air Solutions has always been great he work a mask and covered his shoes
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INCThe best experience I've had with a first-time-used Contractor. He came prepared. Didn't have to run back and forth to Home Depot. He worked quickly and efficiently. Very important when a large door is being replaced and it's 28 degrees outside. I have passed his information on to others looking for a good Contractor and I will most definitely use him again
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INCExcellent quality work and very well organized and high work ethic. I would highly recommend him and his company.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairHarmond was very helpful and went beyond you would expect. Very patient with me with smart phone not being savy about its use.
- Hahn Appliance WarehouseThe Buckingham Group has been in residential remodeling business for 40 years. During that time frame we have sourced our appliances exclusively from Hahn Appliance. We have followed their impressive growth from a small location on 41st Street to their current facility and warehouse complex north west of the 71st and 169 interchange. We constantly refer our clients to Hahn knowing that they will receive competitive pricing and outstanding service from their knowledgeable staff. If this combination of services is what you are looking for visit Hahn Appliance. They are the best that Tulsa has to offer
- Abc Appliance Repair, LlcThey did a great job, extremely good.. I highly recommend them. They were decent and great experience overall,
- Patrick' Appliance RepairPatrick was very knowledgeable came found the problem ordered the parts came back when he said he would. I would highly recommend him.
- Air SolutionsThere was a small problem with the repair. But when I called they came out promptly and fixed the issue at no charge. While obviously having everything go right the first time is preferable. The way they respond when you call and say something isn't quite right says a lot. I would recommend them again
- Air SolutionsWork completed as described. The installer actually decided after work was part way completed that two of the additional air returns were not needed. Also installed a dual compress and fan motor run capacitor to the larger outside ac unit. Service personnel were polite, knowledgeable and did the work when and as written. Guys worked in over 100 degree temps in the attic. Items and new parts were brought into the house as needed and old taken out. Carpeting was protected with a plastic runner and they even vacuumed up any insulation that had fallen during the re-build. I would definitely recommend Air Solutions! Mike Bartlett did a wonderful job analyzing the problem with our air conditioning and identifying the areas that needed to be corrected
- Air SolutionsGragg responded quickly, even after the hottest weekend of this year. He quickly repaired our air conditioner. Now we have cool air again. Sweet relief!
Appliance Repair Experts in Coweta
- Business Description:We work on all appliances, ie washer, dryer, stoves, in wall ovens, dishwasher, microwave! We offer competitive pricing and unbeatable service! We have training from Sears, conns, master samurai, and a few manufacturers! We are epa certified as well! Over 10 years experience in the industry! 2 years in business and operating in 2 states! We offer repair, install of new, haul away of old. We also take ur unwanted appliancesRecent Review:I don’t write bad reviews for people but this one really ticked me off. I didn’t choose Mr. Glover, he was chosen for me by Hisense to fix the ice maker on our refrigerator as it was under the manufacturer’s warranty still. Mr. Glover gave me a random time frame (I’ll be there between the hours of 8am-12pm) & didn’t show up until 2pm. I waited around until about 1:00pm & then left the house to run errands (I just wasted 5 hrs sitting around waiting for him to show up & didn’t want to waste anymore time). I hadn’t been gone 20 minutes when he called & said he was running late & was on his way. So then I had to turn around & go home, wait on him to show, just for him to be there less than 10 minutes. He looked at the ice maker & said, “Yeah, that’s broke” then took down a part number. Now keep in mind that I had already informed both Hisense & Glover’s secretary what the issue was & what part I needed & he showed up with no parts. Later that evening his secretary called back to inform me that he had the part & would come out the following day between the hours of 1pm-5pm (again, very vague time frame). I informed the secretary that those hours would work because I needed to be at my children’s elementary school in the morning for their fall carnival from 8:15am-10:15am & that I would be home in plenty of time. However, around 9am I get a phone call from Glover asking me if I was home because he was at my house & no one answered the door. I politely reminded him where I was & why I wasn’t at home & also what time the appointment was scheduled for. Mr. Glover then asked me if he could just leave the new ice maker on the porch for me to install myself. As I was not able to drop what I was doing & rush home I just told him to leave it & I would do it myself, plus we had been out of an ice maker for about 4 months now & going back & forth with Hisense.... I needed it done & I needed it done now. Now granted, the job only took me about 15 minutes to do but it’s the principle of the whole thing. You are clearly incapable of showing up in a diligent manner on both occasions, then you come unprepared without parts, you then just leave the part for me to install myself, & you just got paid to do an insurance job that was never even performed. Very unprofessional in my opinion. He may very well be knowledgeable or good at what he does, I can’t attest to that, but as far as professionalism I wouldn’t recommend this guy come **** or high water...Brandon G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Brian’s Heat and Air is known for high-quality HVAC products and services. Let us take care of your heating and cooling systems. Our owner is a proud Tulsan who saw his dreams materialize when he founded our company in 1991. Since then, we have been providing nothing less than outstanding customer service. At times, we even work until past midnight just to accommodate the volume of calls that we receive. 918-834-066
- Business Description:https://www.morrisheatandair.net is a full service heating and cooling company specializing in improving the comfort level of your home and reducing your energy cost associated with living in your home. We offer 0% interest financing for up to 72 months that is backed with a 10-12 year manufacturer's warranty. Morris Heat and Air's limited Lifetime Warranties leave you with peace of mind knowing that if your unit breaks down, Morris Heat and Air will be there to resolve the issue at no cost. ..
- Business Description:Part of Something Special...We believe in creating something special for our clients. To deliver a different kind of project experience from a company that cares. 918 Construction is your preferred Tulsa roofing contractor specializing in roof replacement for asphalt shingles, TPO, modified bitumen, cool roof coatings, sloped and flat roof repairs and free storm inspections for potential storm damage that may have been incurred after a hail or wind storm. ***** Call 918 Construction before yo..
- Business Description:Martell McDougal is president of Installations & Remodeling Inc. His knowledge of the trade, honesty and sacrifice along with continued dedication to customer satisfaction has lead to years of success and a large customer baseRecent Review:We just finished our second project with Martel, the first being a complete kitchen remodel. This one was redoing our bathroom. We are more than pleased. Working with him is so easy. His bids are right on target both with price and time to finish the project. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with the results. He listens to what you want and makes it happen. He even made some suggestions I hadn't even thought of that improved my original vision. I would recommend him for any project you might have and definitely plan on using him for any additional projects around my houseJeremy k.
- Business Description:Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have bee..Recent Review:Turned off the water supply to the washer.CW H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Coweta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Direct Home Appliance Repair10324 E. 71st St.
- A1 APPLIANCE13737 E 11th St
- AB Service CoP.O. box 691316
- Air Solutions108 Wellston Park Rd
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- ALL TULSA APPLIANCE HEATING & COOLING1016 S ST LOUIS AVE
- Alpha Mechanical Services LLC5020 S 86th E Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Anderson Maintenance & Home improvement Gen. Con.P. O. Box 1664
- Appliance Solutions10324 E. 71st St.
- APPLIANCE STOVE DOCTOR4067 SW BLVD
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARES LLC3 W 41st St
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- A Direct Home Appliance Repair
- Bill-Co Plumbing27110 E 14th St
- Blue Hill Heat & AirPO Box 3455
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Bray Appliance Repair9524 E. 81st St.
- Brenda Lee Washer & Dryers6020 So 40th W Ave
- BRIAN'S HEAT & AIR2705 E Apache St
- Brothers Appliance Repair7243 S Collins St
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Bill-Co Plumbing
- David Person6808 E 191st St S
- David Person
- GE Factory Service16711 East Admiral Place
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9055 N 121ST EAST AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7308 S Olympia Ave
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5520 E SKELLY DR
- Glover Appliance Service9478 N 439 Rd
Big Cabin, Oklahoma
- Green Country Appliance8416 S Peoria Ave
- GE Factory Service
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INC1430 E 36TH PL.
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INC
- Omni-Bell Builders8310 E 73rd St
- Omni-Bell Builders
- Travel Time RV2 US-169
- Travel Time RV
- Universal Electric8538 S Florence Ave
- Universal Electric
- VICTORY APPLIANCES SVC30875 E 171ST ST S
- VICTORY APPLIANCES SVC