The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Coweta , OK
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Coweta
- Air SolutionsVery quick on the repair. Technicians polite and informative. No sales pressure. Will use them again.
- Air SolutionsWent great. Seth our tech had to replace a great deal of wiring in furnace. He was very professional and completed in a timely manner. Air Solutions has always been great he work a mask and covered his shoes
- Air SolutionsOur house was not cooling down, although our A/C unit was running continuously. We set our thermostat to 72, but it the temperature was hovering around 86 degrees. After calling a few service providers, Air Solutions was able to make it out same day, while others said they could try to fit me in later in the week. After a quick diagnosis and replacement of our capacitor, our A/C was back in business and our house cooled down to 70 degrees in a matter of hours. We could not have been happier with the profesionalism and courtesy of the Air Solutions technician, Nate. We will definitely use Air Solutions as our sole service provider in the future
- Air SolutionsAir conditioner stopped cooling late Sunday morning. Called Air Solutions early Sunday afternoon. Took my information and told me that someone would call me soon. I did receive a call promptly after. The caller let me know it would likely be Monday morning before someone would be able to come out and she would put me on the schedule. I called Monday morning to confirm I was on the schedule. I was informed that I was on the schedule and I would be given a heads up call when the technician was on his way. Shortly after I was called back and a technician was sent. Technician's name was Gregg. He arrived promptly. He was courteous asked me a few questions and went to doing diagnostic work. Soon after, he identified the problem and gave me multiple options from band-aid to platinum. I elected to go with the platinum option + service contract as I have two young children and do not want this to occur again. He completed the work well within the estimate he gave me (2 hours). I am a very happy customer and will be for the foreseeable future. Thanks Gregg
- Air SolutionsGragg responded quickly, even after the hottest weekend of this year. He quickly repaired our air conditioner. Now we have cool air again. Sweet relief!
- Air SolutionsThere was a small problem with the repair. But when I called they came out promptly and fixed the issue at no charge. While obviously having everything go right the first time is preferable. The way they respond when you call and say something isn't quite right says a lot. I would recommend them again
- Air SolutionsThey were very responsive. They came out on Sunday & Monday. They replaced the part quickly and charged a flat fee. We were very happy with them.
- Air SolutionsWork completed as described. The installer actually decided after work was part way completed that two of the additional air returns were not needed. Also installed a dual compress and fan motor run capacitor to the larger outside ac unit. Service personnel were polite, knowledgeable and did the work when and as written. Guys worked in over 100 degree temps in the attic. Items and new parts were brought into the house as needed and old taken out. Carpeting was protected with a plastic runner and they even vacuumed up any insulation that had fallen during the re-build. I would definitely recommend Air Solutions! Mike Bartlett did a wonderful job analyzing the problem with our air conditioning and identifying the areas that needed to be corrected
- Air SolutionsThe serviceman called while he was on his way to my place as I had requested & I met him there. He arrived early in the afternoon window on the day scheduled. He pulled my washer/dryer stack out of a closet that it just fits in. Very little space on each side of it & he had to remove the sliding door to get it out. He took his time "walking" it out far enough that he was able to climb behind to check everything out. He ran water through several times. While he had it pulled out he showed me what was behind the washer. He said that my washer was not leaking at all. That I had good fittings on the plumbing & I was pleased to see how good they looked. He said that there is no sign of a leak now & did not appear to have leaked back there at all. Since the water that I saw coming out from the wall behind the washer onto the bathroom floor that backs up to the same wall I was afraid that it could be coming from my washer. He assured me that there was no indication of that. He said that the leak would have to be coming down through the wall, probably from one of the 10 floors above me. I asked him if he could write something up for me to explain what he checked out and found so that I would have something to show to the building management the next time I see the leak. He did that for me on the invoice receipt. The serviceman was very cordial & took his time to look everything over. He then explained his reasoning to me in a clear, understandable way. He returned my applicance back to its original location & re-hung my door. I could not be more pleased with the service I received. I would highly recommend the service I received & will contact them again if I have any other plumbing concerns or improvements to be made. The deal I purchased was a great price for the peace of mind of knowing that my plumbing is secure
- A1 APPLIANCEI called and booked an appointment for them to come and check my dryer that my husband had tried to replace the belt on. Which they knew when I booked the appointment I had to wait a week before they could come out and write before they were supposed to be here they called and said that they could not work on my dryer since my husband had tried to fix it. So I The office and complained and the Woman who answered the phone was extremely rude and said that 1st of all she did not book this appointment and that if she had she would have let me know that they wouldn't come out and look at anything that someone had tried to fix and basically hung up on me. Ended up calling Mr. Plummer and they were extremely helpful and nice and had no issue that my husband had tried to fix it so I would recommend them
Last update on November 29, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Coweta
Deals in Coweta for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Broken Arrow,
- Fort Gibson,
appliance repair services in Coweta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 918 Construction15115 S 76th East Ave
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- 918 Construction
- A Direct Home Appliance Repair10324 E. 71st St.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- A1 APPLIANCE13737 E 11th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74108
- Air Solutions108 Wellston Park Rd
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma 74063
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- APPLIANCE STOVE DOCTOR4067 SW BLVD
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A Direct Home Appliance Repair
- Bill-Co Plumbing27110 E 14th St
Catoosa, Oklahoma 74015
- Blue Hill Heat & AirPO Box 3455
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74013
- Bray Appliance Repair9524 E. 81st St.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- BRIAN'S HEAT & AIR2705 E Apache St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74110
- Brothers Appliance Repair7243 S Collins St
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74014
- Bill-Co Plumbing
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5520 E SKELLY DR
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INC1430 E 36TH PL.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105
- INSTALLATIONS & REMODELING INC
- J&J Appliances Heating and Air1520 E. Pine st
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74106
- J&J Appliances Heating and Air
- Morris Heat and Air1001 S Bryan
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447
- Morris Heat and Air
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Universal Electric8538 S Florence Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
- Universal Electric