The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tiffin, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tiffin
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Armor Paving & SealingBE CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT-WHETHER THEY ARE TO DO ANY COLD PATCHING. ON THIS PROJECT, THEY DID NOT BRING COLD PATCH WITH THEM, BUT TWO BAGS WERE PURCHASED, AND IT WENT FORWARD WITHOUT A HITCH FROM THAT POINT ONWARD. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.
- Marvin HamlinI got a couple of bids from reputable contractors. My primary criteria was hot patch sealing of wide cracks followed by a high quality seal coat job. Marvin had left unsolicited bids (written on his business card) at my home for the last couple of years, but I had never used him before. I met with him on a lunch hour and he gave me his bid on-the-spot. It was the lowest and best bid. And and my impression on meeting Marvin was that he was a hard-working and honest man who offered to do the thorough job I required. BUT I contacted him close to the end of the sealcoat season, and he had a lot of work in his queue. But, about 2 weeks later, he did the work and did a great job. He missed a couple of wide cracks (because he ran out of hot patch) and he came back about a week later and finished those, without question. I would absolutely recommend Marvin to anyone. Marvin works out of his home, he does not have a business location to my knowledge. He used one helper to assist when he did my driveway
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- H & S ASPHALTThey responded promptly to my request for a quote through BBB. The representative made an appointment and came to our house the same week. He provided quotes for resurfacing and replacement. We decided to go with asphalt after getting quotes for concrete and the quote was about 1/2 that for concrete. We had some furniture being delivered within the next few weeks and requested any work be delayed until after we would have any heavy trucks parked in the driveway. Once we had the deliveries done we informed H&S on a Tuesday and they scheduled the work for the next week. They called on Thursday and told us that they had finished a job early and would like to replace our driveway the next day. They came on Friday and had the whole job done by the time I arrived home from work at 5. My wife told me that the neighbors were impressed enough that they asked for a business card. H&S Asphalt is operated by professionals. These guys know what they are doing. They did a high quality job at exactly the price quoted
Driveway Pavers in Tiffin
- Business Description:We are passionate about giving our customers a beautiful job. We specialize in commercial/residential asphalt roadways, parking lots and driveways (216) 245-5770 (216)777-0827Recent Review:We needed a drive apron installed on a busy street. Our 'apron' is longer than most peoples' driveways and as a result many of the companies that came out would not touch it. While Sal was priced higher than other estimates provided, the quality of work was worth every penny. He gave us a much thicker and durable drive than others were willing. Sal understood heavy farm machinery would be traversing the asphalt and built it accordingly. His crew was super courteous, flexible and professional. They paid attention to every detail including rebuilding the gravel berm. Overall we are very pleased with his work and look forward to having him complete our 1000' drive when there are funds in the futureTiffany L.
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.George H.
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon requestRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br /Fred F.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..Recent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:Serving southeast Ohio for nearly 3 decades, Birkhimer Asphalt does top-notch asphalt work for residential, commercial and governmental customers. Based in Zanesville, we’ve cultivated a reputation for stellar construction and craftsmanship at a competitive price. We’re equipped to handle projects of all sizes, large to small. Unlike other companies in the area, we have the equipment to do paving work as narrow as 4.5 feet, perfect for golf cart trails, bike paths and walking trails. Give us..Recent Review:unknownMichelle S.
- Business Description:Sealtek Asphalt Sealing is a sealcoating and striping company serving Ohio with over 20 years of experience using high quality sealcoating products.
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:Richland Sealcoating has offered specialized asphalt maintenance services to Mansfield Ohio and the surrounding areas since 1972. Our reputation has been built on quality and dedication to our customers. Our only goal is complete customer satisfaction. We are proud to say that Richland Sealcoating Co., Inc is North Central Ohio’s only certified applicator of Jennite sealers and we have recently become North Central Ohio's only certified Armor Crack Repair System installer. We provide ..Recent Review:They were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.Linda W.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etcRecent Review:Horrible craftsmanship. He did not order the materials as draws were paid, then wanted more money to order materials. Installed a boat lift as part of the project, it was not installed to spec and dropped our boat. The seawall steps have washed out from rain. Left trash, building scraps all over the work siteAbby G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
driveway paving contractors in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ERIE BLACKTOP & TRUCKING INC4507 TIFFIN AVE
- ERIE BLACKTOP & TRUCKING INC
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- TECSEAL LLC613 E Crocker St
- TECSEAL LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100