Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Tiffin, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Tiffin
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate read less
- DB Complete ConstructionThis company was subcontracted by my contractor to do the roof replacement. They were very careful to cover all my landscaping and protect it during the process. They removed all the old roofing and installed new. Very prepared with all they could possibly need. Even when a couple small places turned up requiring wood sheeting to be replaced, they had materials with them to do the repair. They did a wonderful job. They cleaned up very well afterwards. I would definitely recommend them read less
- Jack Warne ConstructionWarne Construction will be building a garage with apartment for me starting soon. I look forward to my continued association with this fine group of people.
- NJW ConstructionThe crews that came were on time, clean, listened to our requests, came up with innovative solutions. The drywall-er, carpenter, painter were especially good.
- Jack Warne ConstructionThey refurbished a bathroom, built a sunroom. Redid a great kitchen and did built-in bookcases for me. They've done siding, roofing, windows. Anything you can think of. I call my house and ldquo;The house that Jack builtand rdquo;. They listen to the input from the customer. They are very prompt and efficient. They always clean everything up when they are done. They are just a really good bunch read less
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction IncOverall it went very well. The project took a total of 5 days (two were only half days due to scheduling of the concrete delivery and the final day was only half day due to completion). They arrived promptly each day with plenty of water for themselves since the weather was very hot and humid. They were polite and patient with my many questions and concerns. Even to the point of agreeing to fix the broken neck of my concrete goose! There were usually 3 workers each day-with the exception of the day of concrete pouring-when there were 7 workers. The additional workers were skilled in concrete working and finishing. The first 1 and 1/2 days were devoted to demolishing the old steps and sidewalk and the creation and set-up of the area for the new steps and sidewalk. The third day was devoted to the pouring, leveling, and creation of the steps and sidewalk. The last day and 1/2 was devoted to touch-up work on the steps and sidewalk, re-installing the house siding, landscaping and clean-up. We paid half of the fee after the completion of the first day and the rest when the project was fully completed. There were a couple of stumbling blocks-one side of the form for the steps blew out during the concrete pouring resulting in the right of the steps not being at an exactly 90 degree angle and the stencil on the sides and front of the steps did not work out exactly as planned-but not to the extent that I would think of the project as failed. We are very happy with the end result and have received compliments from everyone who was seen the finished product. We would definately hire them for future projects read less
Contractors in Tiffin
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge Roa read lessRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needs read lessChristopher W.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a.. read lessRecent Review:The crew and Paul arrived right on time and immediately got to work. They performed all work as agreed and cleaned up before leaving. The workers were polite, informative and observed appropriate Covid19 precautions while working in the house read lessMarcia B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget read lessRecent Review:I am very satisfied with all the works that they did, everything was done very well. They were professional and on time.michael b.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my money read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:We are a small business located in Hocking County Ohio we employ one two three employes depending on size of job payment is due upon completion they may be some required upfront to buy supplies we also offer a 15% off to all firefighters EMS police officers and active service members and veteran read less
- Business Description:2-3 employees Cash and Checks
- Business Description:Been in business since 2005 .Bcm guarantee all workmanship and will not leave into the customer is satisfied
- Business Description:DLK Construction is a Paulding County, Ohio Residential Contractor. We are a family owned and operated business with a highly educated staff. 1. We have over 30yrs combined experience. 2. Owner has a degree in Construction Science 3. Quality is always GUARANTEED. 4. Work within OSHA safety standards on every job. 5. No job is too big or too small. 6. Free estimates on all jobs. 7. Fully insured read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
general contractors in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- schreck s handyman svc
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence