Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Tiffin, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Tiffin
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future
- Jordans Painting & RestorationI really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Lickity Split ConstructionGreat work, friendly, professional, great price. Everything you could ask for. I will not use another contractor for any new jobs.
- Mahan Design & RemodelJay and his work crew do professional work. We can give him our house key and trust the work will be perfection. Punctuality and responsibility is undeniably a great asset. Any time issues warrants him calling. He and his crew clean up after work and are ALWAYS detailed and conscientious. Honest and follows through until the job(s) are complete. We feel so fortunate to have found Jay Mahans company after moving to Ohio
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCThey did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them
- Sunrise Remodeling IncWe would recommend Sunrise Remodeling to anyone wanting a good and reliable company. Nick the designer was very helpful making suggestion to improve my thoughts of how to design our kitchen. When we told them my wife had a problem with dust, Brian the owner said they would keep the dust down by bringing in several vacuums. They did and she didn't have any problems. We had a wall removed and put a bar area in its place. Chad was very cautious removing the wall, also he removed tile back-splash, and floor tile so electric could be put in the floor. We really appreciated him. All the workers involved was very cautious and cleaned up all their messes. All of the old cabinets was removed and hauled away the same day, so there was not a dumpster setting in the driveway for days. We can?t say enough about all of the people who worked so hard to complete everything. The electrician, the granite company all was great. Steve who did the final inspection was excellent. If there was a little problem someone came immediately to fix it
Flooring Contractors in Tiffin
- Business Description:My Floors Flooring America has been a part of the Galion community for the past 35 years. We are committed to building a level of trust with our customers, one floor at a time. Since our founding, we’ve continued to offer our customers the unrivaled satisfaction they’ve come to expect from us with low prices, varied product selections, and unbeatable warranties. Independently owned & operatedRecent Review:My experience with My Floors was exceptional! Clearly their focus is on customer service and customer satisfaction. It doesn’t matter is you have a very limited budget (as was my case) or a unlimited budget, you will be able to find a wide range of impressive quality products that will show off in your home no matter what you paid. My Floors has an extensive inventory of flooring products to choose from. Their professional sales associates can help you navigate their beautiful showroom and find what is best for you. They truly listen to what your needs are and care about helping you find just the right product for your home project budget. Even if you are not ready to start a project, do stop in and browse. They are always ready to help with not only flooring ideas but kitchen and bath ideas too. I worked with Sales Associate, Kris, but don’t hesitate to ask for Steve, the owner! Everyone there, including the technical workers coming to your home to do the work, are the “who” and the “what” to make your My Floors experience exceptionalPatricia L.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both ..Recent Review:Mandy and her team are fantastic! She was organized, on time, got all the supplies and finished early!! The space is very oddly shaped and she handled beautifully. We will definitely call her again.Wendy P.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:5 TIME ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!!! Professional roofing company serving all of northwest Ohio. Specializing in all aspects of roofing; SHINGLE, METAL AND RUBBER. We are fully insured, and a SELECT SHINGLE MASTER Roofing Contractor. We offer the best warranty in the roofing business. Now with offices in Findlay, Upper Sandusky, and Bowling Green to serve all of North West Ohio! Let us put our expertise to work for you. We look forward to helping with your next roofing or remodel..Recent Review:The Roszman Roofing team arrived on site per schedule and completed the job on time as promised. The crew was dedicated to our job, wasted no time and worked safely throughout the project. Justin, Noah and Kingdom kept us appraised throughout the job, thus ensuring no surprises were encountered. The team also were very thorough in cleaning up the job site upon completion. The finished roof looks great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Roszman Roofing. You will not disappointedCharles S.
- Business Description:Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,00..Recent Review:The crew was very professional!! They made sure everything was done just how I wanted it. Everyday Travis gave me a detailed list of what was done that day and what would be done the next. Awesome group of men! They also really liked my dog:) thanks again you guysAngel R.
- Business Description:Full service cleaning/painting company.Recent Review:Wonderful , he did a great job for the amount of animal stainsTomika L.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:I had a horrible experience with Stanley Steamer. The first time they came to my house they sent a really kind young man, I felt so badly for him because there is no way he could move my furniture by himself without ruining it. So I told him it wasn't his fault and called the office, they promised me they would send a crew of 2 people the next day to handle my account. This morning another guy shows up by himself and realized he couldn't do the job without another person as well. I called the office again they said you are next on my list with a crew. I told them to not even bother because they already wasted 2 days of work for me. They said they would give me a $20 dollar discount. I said it was laughable since they are basically saying $20 will make up for losing two days of work. Not only that but the guy this morning told me he was going to charge me an extra $40 for my closets that are part of my bedroom. When I originally called and the guy yesterday said nothing about the closets being more money. I cancelled them and am now going with Coit. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH STANLEY STEAMER!!! Even if Coit is a little more expensive it's worth itAnna P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
flooring installation in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Balconi Monuments Inc807 E Perkins Ave
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breakaway Installations921 Rice Ave
- Burns Electric Fixtures116 E Market St
- Balconi Monuments Inc
- Carpet Mart1311 Trenton Ave
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Coconis Floor Covering210 El Camino Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Continental Wood and Stone Co919 Grove St
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- Carpet Mart
- Mandy Aandewiel1371 Holly View Dr
- Meca Enterprises LLC1212 Stilwell Ave
- Messmer Construction LLC5940 State Route 100
- mike and johns remodeling2262 fillmans bottom rd sw
Port Washington, Ohio
- MOORE FLOORING923 Bell Ave.
- My Floors By Prints & Paints888 Bucyrus Rd
- Mandy Aandewiel
- Re-deck of northwest ohio3660 County Road 10
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Right Touch Tile Installation418 N Main St
- Roger's Handyman Service300 E Summit St
- Roszman Roofing & Remodeling15630 OH-12
- Re-deck of northwest ohio
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- Stanley Steemer206 Bilmar Dr
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stars and Stripes Remodeling 1894 OH-18
- Stanley Steemer
- T & D Interiors, Inc.3626 Allentown Rd
- Taylor Floor Covering Ltd223 E Main St
Van Wert, Ohio
- Tedrick Tile & Floor Coverings LLC
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & D Interiors, Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc