Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lights in Solon, OH
There are 83 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Solon
- STREB ELECTRICThis was the best service experience I have had. The project was and urgent need but not an emergency and Streb fitted us into their schedule within two days of my contact. The project was completed in less than the estimated three days and slightly under budget! we received impeccable craftmanship in the installation. The quality and the timing for the project could not have been better. I would recommend Streb Electric to anyone I know
- Murr Power LLCPerfectly! Nick and Eddie were prompt, professional, and courteous. I will be calling ONLY Murr Electric in the future!
- Outdoor LightstyleOutdoor Lightstyle has a beautiful design aesthetic, unique and innovative lighting fixtures and systems, timely and responsive installation and service, and the owner is kind and professional. The mood our new lighting sets is cozy, comforting, and magical. We have programmable color changing LED fixtures so we can change colors from a phone app to set the mood for any holiday or special occasion
- Outdoor LightstyleWorking with Outdoor Lightstyle was wonderful! Our project turned out better than I could have imagined. I was impressed with his ideas and everything was smooth from start to finish. Very responsive!
- Outdoor Lightstylewe were quite pleased with both the process and the product. also, outdoorlightstyle.com was quite helpful in answering questions and getting a consultation!
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Black River RadonHe was in and out and did his job. Everything works well and it's beautiful. I had no issue with the service. I would definitely recommend them. They specialized radon, but they also offer other service like plumbing and it was for a reasonable price.
- HTZ Construction, Inc.We got estimates from many companies specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. We opted to go with HTZ to do all our work. Adam and Lori were very flexible in working within our time-frame and completed the majority of the work while I was on a leave. Custom design, cabinets, back splash, paint, and counter-tops. We explained what we wanted and worked with them to find the best designs and solutions. We purchased new appliances, sinks, lighting, etc., and Adam worked them all into the overall design. Our house is older and we ran into issues found during the demolition. Adam helped us through the problems. And, went above and beyond to fix some structural issues while still keeping us within our budget as much as possible. We found working with HTZ to be a very enjoyable experience. These folks take their work seriously and they strive for excellence. At the same time, working with them and communicating with them was a really pleasant experience. HTZ was very responsive to our ideas and questions. They provided feedback that helped us make decisions about how to reach our goals. We asked them to do additional work, outside the original job, and they were able to get this done too. Another dimension of difficulty, all of this was done during the COVID-19 pandemic, before vaccines were available. Adam and Lori and crew really care about doing quality work. You can see their goal is to make customers happy and do the best work they can within the budget. Also, our estimate, and cost adjustments, was always kept up to date. We always knew where we were financially during the entire process. Bottom line? Our kitchen, bathrooms, front entryway, flooring, etc. all tie together well while maintaining a unique look in each area. The kitchen has more light, is more open and inviting, and both entrances to our home draw you straight to the kitchen. I'd highly recommend HTZ to anyone. And, if we choose to do more work on our home, they will be our first choice to contact
- G & B ELECTRICJosh the technician was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He finished the project in a timely fashion.
- ELI'S LANDSCAPING & DESIGN INCWe have used Eli’s for 16 years. On top of excellence with our yard care Eli has only been a phone call away if we experience a household emergency. I highly recommend them for all your needs in yard and home care.
Lights in Solon
- Business Description:Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.Recent Review:Tom was very professional. He responded to my call very quickly and visited the job site within a day to estimate the cost. He planned out the work that needed to be done to minimize the number of holes he would need to make in the walls for running the new circuit wires. He expertly wired the wall switch, breaker box and the exhaust fan. He did the job with a minimum about of mess or disruption. We are very pleased with the jobJudi & Jim S.
- Business Description:We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we startRecent Review:This was the best service experience I have had. The project was and urgent need but not an emergency and Streb fitted us into their schedule within two days of my contact. The project was completed in less than the estimated three days and slightly under budget! we received impeccable craftmanship in the installation. The quality and the timing for the project could not have been better. I would recommend Streb Electric to anyone I knowDon M.
- Business Description:If you're looking for a local and reliable electrician look no further! I am a licensed electrician with 20+ years of residential & commercial experience. I can perform a wide array of electrical services, from panel installations to simple electrical repairs. Contact us todayRecent Review:The job went smoothly. I was in constant contact with the service provider who was professional, prompt, and informative.APRIL H.
- Business Description:Advanced Tech and Electrical LLC is a locally owned and family operated Electrical, Technology Contractor serving North Eastern Ohio for the last 20 years. Offering many great services at a fair price to Commercial and Residential Customers. We strive our business on taking care of our employees and in return our employees take care of our customers, which creates customers for life. Our goal is to make every customer feel good about their decisions when hiring us. It can take years to gain a..Recent Review:Mike and his team did a professional job installing our generator. I would hire them for other electrical work we need done and refer them to anyone. Pricing was very reasonable.KELLY D.
- Business Description:G & B Electric is local, small business, that is family run and employing about 20 to 25 people as required by our workload. We are a union electrical contractor and hire all of our field electricians and control technicians through the hiring hall of Local #38 IBEW. We have been members of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) for over 50 years. We also offer electric vehicle charging!Recent Review:Josh the technician was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He finished the project in a timely fashion.Charlotte D.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testingRecent Review:Made an appointment two weeks in advance. Had to drive nearly 2 hours from Pennsylvania to be on time for the appointment. After calling to confirm. I finally got a callback 45 minutes from my destination and they initially had no knowledge of the appointment. When they finally found it they said they didn't have my address, which I gave them at the time I booked the appointment, so they cancelled the appointment without emailing or calling me! Then, the person that called made no attempt to make some other time available today (since I drove for nearly 2 hours) or reschedule. You would think that if you're going to keep an appointment you'd reach out to confirm and double check the address! Then, when I got upset that they weren't going to try anything to make some appointment work, they not only hung up on me, but refused to pick up when I called back. I called their corporate office to complain about this horrific customer service and the auto-attendant keep sending me back to the same branch! Horrific company- if there is a silver lining here, it is that if they treat people this way during the honeymoon phase of a business transaction, I can only imagine the quality or lack there of of their work! And here's the best part, they responded to another review I left and took no responsibility for any of this!!! ***Mark C.
- Business Description:3 Employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:James showed up right on time. Was thorough in his analysis and recommendations. Nice guy. Price is very reasonable. We have a lot of house projects going on right now and are deciding if we want to move forward. If we do, we will not hesitate in hiring this companyKyle R.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:USES SUBS.Recent Review:Our new addition looks better then I could of ever imagined !! Mike the owner came out right away for our estimate and gave us a price we could afford. All of his workers were super nice guys and got the job completed ahead of schedule. We are thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a remodelMichelle J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find lights in
- Chagrin Falls
- Bedford Heights
- Maple Heights
- Warrensville Heights
- University Heights
- Shaker Heights
lights in Solon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Action Irrigation9111 Brookpark Rd
- ADVANCED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS5353 MAJESTIC PKWY
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES LLC9909 Ravenna Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Al's Electric5030 Fleming Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alix Home Solutions4427 Renaissance Parkway
Warrensville Heights, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All Ways Electric183 Mohawk Ave NW
- ALL- PRO ELECTRIC SERVICE, INC.1005 STATE RD
- All-Lite Electric6797 W 130th St
- ALL-TERIOR CONSTRUCTION4150 LAMBERT RD
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- AMERICAN ELECTRIC LLC625 East Main Street
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Angello Productions257 Northfield Rd
- ANYTHING ELECTRIC LLC3123 ORCHARD RD
- ARC Electric IncP.O. Box 128
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Architectural Justice2462 Pearl Rd
- Assurance Factor Electric3714 Severn Rd
- Atmosphere Living Spaces18919 Ravenna Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Balishin Enterprises LLC32095 BAINBRIDGE ROAD
- banis electric3608 Blanche Ave
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- Ber's HVAC, Plumbing & Electric1988 Pearl Rd
- Berea ElectricPO Box 1091 440-829-1757
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Big Lou's Electric7452 Broadview Rd Ste 177
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Billy J Full Spectrum Entertainment34351 Chardon Rd
- Bird's Nest Furniture4718 Everhard Rd NW
- Black River Radon273 Township Road 391
- Blind And Sons LLC344 4th St NW
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Bruno's window cleaning P.o.box 35555
- BUCCILLI CONTRACTING5362 HARLESTON DR
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- BUILDERS DESIGN2062 STONE RIDGE
- Burrington Construction Company1862 Drinik Dr.
- Bush Remodeling6516 Waxberry Dr
- Balishin Enterprises LLC
- C Sumer Electric Co12010 Girdled Rd.
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cabinet-S-Top Inc1977 Medina Rd
- CACIC LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION8250 BILLINGS RD
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- CG Electric LLC6560 Som Center Rd PO BOX 391522
- CHANDELIER SHACK29929 LORAIN ROAD
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Cherosky & Sons Inc8801 Bunker Rd
- Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc.6471 Cady Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Electric LLC367 Topaz Ln
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- CLEVELAND COMFORT SOLUTIONSPO Box 110482
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- Cleveland Lighting Centre5540 Mayfield Rd
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- Clover Electric17111 Munn Rd Suite 8
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Coach Electric11436 Bradwell Rd
- Cobblestone Construction LLC36799 Dorchester Rd
Gates Mills, Ohio
- COLINI LANDSCAPE INC10330 KINSMAN RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- COLUMBIA IMPORT CORP1101 E BLVD
- Complete Renovations By Corbo7793 Grenadier Ln
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Creations of the Imagination3867 Oneida St
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- C Sumer Electric Co
- D. A. Jirsa Construction, llc11914 Bean Rd
- D.C. Electric of Neo, LLC465 Foxborough Dr
- DALLIS SERVICESPO BOX 41008
- DAN FANT108 FERNWOOD RD
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Dave's Electric3649 Shannon Rd
- Decks By Dennis34730 Pettibone Rd
- DEGEORGE CEILINGS & FLOORS1177 KRUMROY RD
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DIGITAL ELECTRIC6203 BROWNFIELD DR
- Direct Construction Inc4516 Liberty Rd
South Euclid, Ohio
- DJF Electric and Construction Inc7583 Hidden Valley Ln
- DLF ELECTRIC, INC.1265 LOST NATION RD. # 10
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- Douglas Builders20441 Lakeshore Blvd
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- DTR & ASSOC155 TREAT RD
- Dureiko Construction Inc2189 Chatfield Dr
- D. A. Jirsa Construction, llc