Outdoor Lightstyle

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

586 Carlin Dr

Northfield, OH 44067

Free Design Consultations Outdoor Lighting Installations Outdoor Lighting LED Retrofits Outdoor Lighting Service and Maintenance

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
The Boulevard in Westlake

The Boulevard in Westlake

electrician
This project began with a free design consultation and a design featuring architectural highlights, landscape illumination, and pathway lighting. Once finalized we took one full day to complete the installation. We returned for evening adjustments and an add-on of multiple fixtures.

As an innovative outdoor lighting design and installation company in Northeast Ohio, Outdoor Lightstyle offers a one-of-a-kind lighting experience. We design, manage, and install high efficiency outdoor lighting systems, from mild and practical to large scale custom projects. Optimizing the versatility of LED technology, we develop creative and functional solutions that enhance the beauty, flexibility, and security of any outdoor space....

outdoor kitchens (5)landscape lighting (5)lawn & landscaping (5)lighting (4)

10/18/2021

Very impressed with the entire process of working with Outdoor Lightstyle -- professional, attentive, high quality, and creative. Aron transformed our backyard into an outdoor living room, allowing us to experience the space in a way that we never knew was possible.

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/17/2021

10/04/2021

Outdoor Lightstyle has a beautiful design aesthetic, unique and innovative lighting fixtures and systems, timely and responsive installation and service, and the owner is kind and professional. The mood our new lighting sets is cozy, comforting, and magical. We have programmable color changing LED fixtures so we can change colors from a phone app to set the mood for any holiday or special occasion...

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

10/04/2021

Awesome! Aron did a great job brainstorming the design on one of the complicated areas of my yard and he installed everything quickly. It looks magical in my backyard and I feel a lot safer with all my windows. My only regret is not getting more done at one time. I will be having him do the front yard soon.

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category landscaping

10/04/2021

Outdoor Lifestyle was a great choice in the 3 companies I researched. Aaron was responsive, knowledgeable, and accessible throughout the entire process. The scope of project increased as I became more informed and we had 2 way dialog. I needed direction and the consultative approach was there to the point that I referred him onto 2 more homes expanding his customer base. The VALUE and price point ...

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category landscaping,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

10/04/2021

we were quite pleased with both the process and the product. also, outdoorlightstyle.com was quite helpful in answering questions and getting a consultation!

Description of Work
Custom outdoor lighting and signage for my business

Category lighting,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/04/2021

Aron was kind, professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the lighting industry. I had no idea what a difference proper outdoor lighting would make, but the exterior of my home looks and feels brand new! I love it

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting design & installation

Category landscaping,outdoor kitchens

10/04/2021

Working with Outdoor Lightstyle was wonderful! Our project turned out better than I could have imagined. I was impressed with his ideas and everything was smooth from start to finish. Very responsive!

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Business

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

10/04/2021

I am so glad we hired Outdoor Lifestyle to install outdoor lighting to highlight the trees in our yard. We wanted to showcase some of the beautiful trees we have as well as replace our exterior house lights to something new. Aron did all of that for us and it really changed the look of our house. Aron was quick and thorough. He even installed a wifi switch so our outdoor lights can be on a timer t...

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category landscaping,outdoor kitchens

10/04/2021

My wife and I had always wanted to switch out our outdoor light fixtures and have some landscape lights installed on a few of our trees that we love. Outdoor Lightstyle came through in the big way! Aron was a great to work with. He worked within our budget to give us exactly what we wanted. He made suggestions but left it up to us to make the decisions. Which is all we wanted. His work was clean a...

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Design & Installation

Category outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that your new lighting is having a positive impact.

Free Outdoor Lighting Design Consultations Outdoor Lighting Installation Services Outdoor Lighting Service and Maintenance Plans LED Retrofitting Redesign and Efficiency Upgrades for existing lighting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal