Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Petersburg, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Petersburg
- Branning ApplianceMike is a great guy!! Close to Christmas with no fridge working he schedule an appointment the very next day. Fixed everything!! Merry Christmas to me:) I would recommend his services to anyone wanting quality work!
- Stanleys Appliance RepairA++++++ We truly were blessed to have Stanley's Appliance Service reply to our voicemail message and arrive on the same day we inquired about servicing a 17 cubic foot deep freezer that stopped working that morning. Several other service providers we called were unable to send help for weeks; they were not willing to consider that the freezer full of food would spoil without some kind of intervention. Stanley called at the end of the day and said he would come to our home immediately. When he was unable to service the 50 year old freezer, he showed real concern about our plight and offered his truck and assistance to drive across town to pick up a new freezer that evening so our frozen items would not be lost. Not only did he offer us a service, he offered us his true concern for our plight and helped us out in a time of need. He is an amazing person and gave us hope that people still care about each other
- Andy OnCallJeff did a very nice job. My door is not a regular size and he made everything look very professional and very nice.
- Platinum Factory ServiceOn August 4th, Platinum Factory Service sent a tech out to service our Kitchen Aid electric range that was still under extended warranty with Lowes. The "burner on" light had quit working, and it was important to me since I have very bad balance and an iffy memory because of my advanced MS. The tech was very nice, found two parts that needed to be ordered, and left without leaving any paperwork. He also warned that parts were on backorder for virtually everything and to give it 3-4 weeks before calling. Real life intervened, and I was unable to find time to call until 6 weeks later. When I called, I found out they had closed the ticket and transferred the problem back to Lowe's. On 9/29 I contacted Lowe's to find out where they were on my range, and got an email from them overnight that said Platinum had marked the service ticket as complete and closed the job. When I spoke with Lowe's this morning (9/30) and we drilled down on the service call with Platinum, the CSR said the original service call listed the need for parts to be ordered to fix the range's problems. Then nothing. No updates at all. She attempted to contact them in order to follow up on the problem, but got an automated answering service that they were closed even though the call was made during their open hours. So now I have to wait for another company to come diagnose the range's problems and go back through the wait time, etc. I don't know what this company's problem is, but I recommended to Lowe's that they reassess their use of them as an extended warranty provider. I'm definitely not interested in having them back in my house again. I also mentioned there are a whole lot of complaints about them online and that I'll be adding my complaint to the list. They've wasted my time, put my extended warranty at risk, and they've left me with a range that has a dangerous problem for me (I'm disabled and rely on the cooktop's on burner light to remind me the cooktop is on
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairAnalyzed issue then decided on what could be the problem, then gave me easy instructions and followed up the next day for following up. Then, even offered to call back in a week if there was any further trouble free of charge. Very nice, informative and helpful. I've already recommended to friends! John S is a great asset to your team
- Burkey's Appliance Service LLCDon Burkey generously talked us through possible causes of the leak by phone and several texts. His last suggestion was a winner and we stopped the leak. He never made a visit as a result. We will definitely call Mr. Burkey the next time we have a problem. He is an awesome professional!!!
- Home Solutions HandymanI called to ask about refrigerator repair, since that was listed among their services. The refrigerator's temperature had been noticeably warmer for a couple of weeks. When I called to tell them what was wrong and inquire about services/costs, they said they don't do that kind of work and referred me to someone about 45 minutes away who might. I ended up buying a new refrigerator. They were a bit impatient with me on the phone, and the person who answered had to ask somebody else whether they did this work. It was disappointing to me that their services did not match their advertising - but they did make the effort of giving me a referral to someone (even though I regarded that distance as impractical.) While I came away rather disappointed, I will try them again for an upcoming household project
- Home Solutions HandymanExcellent. Company was able to accommodate my work schedule. Estimator was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. Estimate was right on target and I had a coupon! Would recommend and will call them in the future for additional work. Workers were on time and efficient. Got the work done!
- Jerry's Home Appliance ServiceI called Jerry in the morning and explained the problem. He said said he was just finishing a job and would be right over. When he showed up he made a few tests and identified the problem. He had the parts in his van and everything was fixed and put back together before lunch.
- Burkey's Appliance Service LLCI can't recommend Don highly enough. I called him with a cooling problem on my Samsung refrigerator. He could not get to me immediately but spent a long time on the phone with me diagnosing the problem and giving me suggestions -- not once but twice! Long story short, acting on his advice I tackled the problem myself, taking apart the inside panels to get down to the evaporator and fan assembly and there was the problem just as he had guessed, an iced up evaporator. All this out of the goodness of his heart. Don will definitely be my first call if I ever need help with my appliances again
Appliance Repair Experts in Petersburg
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Appliance Repair of All Kinds, No dish washers Please. We Do Stoves, Refrigerators, Washer, dryers. HVAC and De humidifiers.
- Business Description:At R.E.S. Construction, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We can budget your new home or remodel project to meet your exact financial needs. We can help with your selection of the perfect building lot. You'll find us competitively priced, well-organized, and quick to completion on your new commercial building or remodel or build-out. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience...Recent Review:They pay attention to details, All around excellent construction company and excellent cleanup.Joe C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Petersburg for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Petersburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A ADAMS APPLIANCE SVC INC4160 Mahoning Ave
- AADAMS APPLIANCE SVC INC4160 MAHONING AVE.
- AM Door and Supply2575 Salem - Warren Road (S.R. 45)
North Jackson, Ohio
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AUTUMN AIR HEATING & COOLING1740 E Midlothian Blvd
- A ADAMS APPLIANCE SVC INC
- GAULT HEATING INC1606 Wick Campbell Rd
- GE Factory Service40 Hughes Street
- GE Factory Service1210 North Park Avenue
- GE Factory Service1503 West Main Street
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- Geek Squad - Best Buy561 BOARDMAN POLAND RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5815 YOUNGSTOWN WARREN RD
- GORDON BROS WATER776 N ELLSWORTH AVE PO BOX 358
- Great Lakes Com235 W Main St
- Greg's Appliance Service2675 E. Calla Rd.
- GAULT HEATING INC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kinetic Construction2744 North River Rd N.E.
- Kinetic Construction
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- MRD Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Pittsburgh Bakery Equipment Co., Inc.1118 Pennsylvania 956
- Pittsburgh Bakery Equipment Co., Inc.