Get matched with top land surveyors in Painesville, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Painesville
- Ferris SurveyingHe is unresponsive. Promised to do the survey. He even quoted a price but never showed up to do the job. I certainly would not recommend him to anyone
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat! Very fast, very polite. They found the 4 original pins, marked with flags, then even added a couple additional flags along the property boundary to help the fence installers. Got a map over to me within a week. Significantly less expensive than others I called, and was able to come out in a couple days
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI can't say enough about the job Bill and his staff did. We were attempting to plant some trees in our backyard and the neighbor of the abutting property disputed our ownership of the land on which we were trying to plant. As the trees had already been delivered but not yet planted, time was of the essence to prevent them from dying. Through my brother, I found Bill on Angie's List and gave him a call out of the blue late last week. I had tried a number of other providers, but all were either unresponsive, backed up several weeks, or astronomically expensive (or all of the above). Bill, on the other hand, was extremely helpful. He answered right away and helped guide me through the process I knew little about. He even encouraged me to find the property pins on my own to claim ownership, so he is not just out for your money. Since we needed definitive proof, we went ahead with the survey. Bill was able to come out on very short notice (just a few days) and was in constant contact with me via email and phone. As soon as he finished the job, he called me and let me know that we did indeed own the land in dispute so I could call the landscaper and have him proceed. Bill was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He did a tremendous job and I give him my highest recommendation. Thank you Bill!! -Christopher Hurs
- SCHADE SURVEYING COBill and his team were very quick for a response given the Christmas holidays. They provided a property survey for a new home purchase and marked each corner of our property. He found several errors from the official record but was able to provide a professional product on time. 149Solid performance = will use again
Last update on June 30, 2022
Land Surveyors in Painesville
Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008
"Bill and his team were very quick for a response given the Christmas holidays. They provided a property survey for a new home purchase and marked each corner of our property. He found several errors from the official record but was able to provide a professional product on time. <br /> 149Solid performance = will use again. <br />
We are a family owned business with four employees. Payment is figure out by our company giving you a free quote on your property, from there we asses everything that needs to be done and give a price for the items. From there we have the property owner sign the price agreement and we take payment after the job is complete
Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio $750.00 Minimum Fee (Effective 2022/01/01) 2 to 3 Week turnaround time for Survey Report
"Jeff was professional, friendly, punctual, good natured; he explained everything in great detail as he performed his job. I recommend him to anyone who needs a surveying service. Jeff's business address is in Bedford, Oh, and we live in Stark County. I hope that others in Stark county will also give him a call.
Our longevity as a full service successful landscape company can be attributed to a constant desire to uphold our extraordinary reputation, our dedication to cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and ongoing development of a company comprised of professional, creative and trustworthy individuals
I've been in the land surveying business since 1973, and created Capitol Survey Company in 1993. We pride ourselves in providing accurate survey work, and always complete the survey work in the quoted time frame. We are fully licensed by the Ohio State Board of Professional Engineers & Surveyors (renewed yearly), maintain professional liability insurance provided by Schinnerer/CNA, and our employees are covered by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation.
"After getting Mr. Gugar's name from Angie's List, I called him about surveying my property. I described the lot size and location, and I asked for a ballpark cost to survey it. He said $500 to $600. He explained that he charges $100 an hour, and then there's also the cost of the research. I then asked whether I could get a better price if my neighbor, who owns the adjacent property, also had her property surveyed at the same time. Mr. Gugar said the two properties together would be less -- $700 to $850. After discussions with my neighbor, we told him to go ahead. Mr. Gugar set an appointment for 9:00 a.m. on July 27. I drove over there to meet him, but he wasn't there. I called him about 9:25 a.m. and left a message. A few minutes past 9:30, a car marked "Capital Survey" pulled up, but it wasn't Mr. Gugar. It was someone named "Ron," who was there to do the survey. I was somewhat taken aback, as I was expecting Mr. Gugar, and I didn't know who this man was, or whether he was licensed. Nevertheless, I let him go ahead with the survey. After watching him begin his work, I left, as I was ill that day. About 2:45 p.m. or so, I received a call from Ron, telling me that he was almost done with the survey. I drove back to the property, arriving about 3:15 p.m. Ron and his helper were finished and all packed up, ready to leave. Ron showed me where the line markers were. I noted that there was no mid-point marker on the rear line. Ron asked me for a check for $425.00, adding that Mr. Gugar had told him when he left this morning that he should collect $425 from each neighbor. I was again taken aback, because it seemed that Mr. Gugar was automatically charging the top figure from the range he had quoted me, without any consideration of the actual time it took. I told Ron that I would pay Mr. Gugar for the work after I received the survey papers. On July 30, Mr. Gugar called me, said he had the survey papers ready, and could he come and collect his money? I agreed. When Mr. Gugar arrived at my home, I pointed out that a rear center pin had not been set, and I pointed out the actual hours worked: barely 5 hours. He said that he also charges drive time one way. Ron had told me it was 30 minutes, and I related that to Mr. Gugar. Mr. Gugar said he spent 5 hours on research, and he charges $50 an hour for that. By my reckoning, 5 1/2 hours at $100 an hour is $550, plus $250 for research, which equals $800 -- not the $850.00 that Mr. Gugar claimed he was owed. I gave him an opportunity to adjust his price, but he did not; and I paid him $425, my half of the total. Twenty-five dollars may not seem like much to most people, but I am a senior citizen, a widow, and I have to watch my money carefully. Moreover, just by simple math, the bill should have been $800, not $850. I feel that I have been taken advantage of.
See all 1 highly rated companies in PainesvilleJoin Angi now
Find land surveyors in
- Fairport Harbor,
- Grand River,
- Mentor On The Lake,
- Willoughby Hills,
- Gates Mills,
- Richmond Heights,
- Highland Heights,
- Mayfield Heights
land surveyors in Painesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO4043 ERIE ST # 3
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO