Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Painesville, OH
There are 67 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Painesville
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
Handymen in Painesville
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:With smiling faces one of our handymen will come to your home to help. We believe in doing what we tell you. From TV Mounting to full kitchen remodels there is no project too large or too small.Recent Review:Great. The guys were on time, professional, and really nice to work with. The installation was properly done and I feel the investment I made in the custom mural was in very good hands with these guys. They took their time and did it right, but wasted no time in getting the job done, cleaning up, and making sure I was 100% satisfied with their work. I am. I'd hire them again in a heartbeatScott G.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Odd Job Bob Handyman Services are ready to help you with your next home project! I am a professional with skills including, but not limited to tiling, flooring, drywall, interior and exterior painting, fencing, landscaping, tv mounting and wiring, bathroom repair, kitchen repair, power washing, light fixture and fan installations, electric repair, snow removal, gutter and window cleaning, weeding, mulching, yard clean up, and almost anything you can imagine to get make your place into your d..Recent Review:Bob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him againLesley S.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:heating and cooling / general contractor we service all make and models residential and commercial 24 hr service .we are family owned. we work on forced air /gas ,propane,electric units boilers steam and hot water heat pumps central a/c arzel zoning and other products humidifiers dehumidifiers ultra violets lights electronic air cleaners high efficiency air filters ventilation hot water tanks and instant hot water tanks gas line repairs plumbing electrical home improvement
- Business Description:6 Employees. Uses subs for upholstery. No travel charges. Cost determined by job.
- Business Description:We are your experienced local licensed and bonded painting company. Please see our reviews.. as it is everything to us!
- Business Description:MIKE’S HOME IMPROVEMENT has been providing exterior home improvement to customers for over 30 years now. Some of our services include roofing, siding, windows and insulation. We have an expert team of workers, each one unique to their individual skill, that strive for our #1 goal: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Contact us; we will be happy to come out and give you an HONEST quote. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOURecent Review:This company is structured in an awesome way. Mike is a really smart guy.Gary S.
- Business Description:Boda Home Improvements, LLC is a family owned and operated small business. It is a home improvement/remodeling company that was established in August of 2004. We are a small team of contractors with a big reputation for great quality workmanship and customer satisfaction is our number one goal
Deals in Painesville for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- Fairport Harbor
- Grand River
- Mentor On The Lake
- Willoughby Hills
- Gates Mills
- Highland Heights
- Richmond Heights
- Mayfield Heights
handyman services in Painesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY1011 ROSE BLVD
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&C Angel Cleaners4771 Walford Rd
- A&M Presevation Services Inc.892 Oakwood Blvd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- A1 Tub & Tile Resurfacing Inc9664 Wildwood Dr
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Home Improvements7913 Chardon Rd. Unit 3
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- All Gutter Cleaning And Leaf Shelter200 Chatham Way Ste 725
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALLIED SALES & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 22338
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- BASIC HOME REPAIR & MAINTENANCE6510 N RIDGE RD E
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BELL ELECTRIC AND HOME IMPROVEMENT13290 CARTER RD
- Bella Improvements19576 Shoreland Ave
Rocky River, Ohio
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- BEST IMPROVEMENTS8881 TAYLOR MAY RD
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill Conti Plumbing11900 wellesley lane
- Bill Thome Gutter and Handyman Service563 Chicago St
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bowie enterprises
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- BRAUN HOME REPAIR & REMODELINGPO BOX 564
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- Britt Electrical Construction16001 Nelamere
- BRUCE FEHER3781 PARKDALE
- Buckey's 4 ESP (Energy Saving Products)33124 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burrington Construction Company1862 Drinik Dr.
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- CALL TONY THE HANDYMANPO BOX 23195
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- CAMELOT CUSTOM WOODWORKING14493 ROCK CREEK RD
- CAPTAIN HANDY13938 A CEDAR RD #159 A
- CASUAL COMFORT INSULATIONPO BOX 1701
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CertaPro Painters® of Chagrin Falls OH43 Pleasant Dr Unit B
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Changing seasons construction7109 w Jefferson dr
- Charles Kewer222 Bellfield Ave
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- Chris Friedberg Home Repair2617 Kerwick Rd
- CHRISTOPHER'S HOME SERVICES1099 NESBITT RD
- CHUCK CARROSCIA14599 OH-86
- CJ's Painting & Staining Services6671 Lake Rd
- CJK SUPPLY LLC25545 Chatworth Dr
- Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers1481 Warrensville Center Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Clearwater Plumbing & Home Repairs8785 Spring Valley Dr
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- Cleveland Home Improvement12520 Edgewater Dr
- Cleveland's Choice Remodelers28917 Euclid Avenue
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Coach Electric11436 Bradwell Rd
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLC8343 Villa Marina Ct
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Community Choice Restoration LLC2577 ALAN DR
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- CONSOLIDATED BUILDING CORPPO BOX 31142
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- Cooper's Cleaning More13922 GLENSIDE AVE
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- C and S Service
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Painesville, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Painesville, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.