Downey Clean Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1897 • With Angi since September 1995

1790-C Harmon Ave

Columbus, OH 43223

Since 1897, we have built our reputation on one simple principle: Do everything you have to do better than you have to do it. That's why we Downey Double Clean your carpet by prespraying the cleaning agents on the carpet fibers, next we agitate using our counter rotating brush and then we clear

11/09/2021

AUDREY B.

I'm very satisfied with them, they steamed clean my furniture, carpets and mattress because I have an animal that's allergic to mites.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, steam clean

09/09/2020

Cheryl T.

Not good . We had to move all furniture. He would not . One guy and the carpets didnt look any better after he left. The were extremely wet, He couldn't get his equipment to work with our faucets.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category auto detailing, carpet cleaners

05/20/2019

David B.

We have used them for 20+ years. Always been great.

Description of Work
Standard cleaning of carpets.

01/21/2019

Kathy O.

Very good, notice in advance of the arrival time. My only issue was that there were water marks and dirt on the floors. I vacuumed and used a wet mop but I would prefer that the worker would have used covers over his shoes. Nice man, very thorough.

Description of Work
Two chairs and a couch were cleaned.

08/27/2018

Carol Z.

The service was fine, they did a good job, I have no complaints. Someone from the office called up after to check on the service and basically offered a return job if we were no satisfied or a spot that wasn't cleaned.

Description of Work
4 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning Service

06/25/2018

Elliott B.

He arrived on time, did the work well, left good instructions for after care.

Description of Work
Three rooms cleaned. Furniture not moved.

06/11/2018

Blanche O.

Did a good job overall but felt they could have worked a little bit harder on stains

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/22/2018

ELLEN B.

Good experience. Gave me several options on how to clean rooms, move furniture or clean around them. They were very flexible and professional. Prompt response and service. Also provide the name of someone who could stretch some of my carpeting.

Description of Work
My whole house carpet was cleaned.

04/30/2018

Liz D.

Carpets came out very well, as usual (we have used them before). The price was right and the service was great. When we had an issue with water spots on our hardwood stairs from dripping equipment, they made it right immediately, and were very professional about it. Great company to work with! I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

02/05/2018

BECKY & GARY K.

Service was great and the rug was picked up, cleaned and returned to my home. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Clean area rug

01/17/2018

BECKY & GARY K.

Great. Pick up and drop off was on time and professional.

Description of Work
Area rug cleaning

01/04/2018

P W.

I wanted all the furniture moved even it costs extra. They rescheduled to a day where they had 2 guys and could accomplish this. They gave me all sorts of reasons why they could move many pieces of furniture (after I had empty breakables from them). Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned. All furniture moved and replaced.

01/02/2018

Gail B.

It was great. He pretreated some stains so they came out better. Very professional. Worked hard to do a good job.

Description of Work
Clean living room, dining room and stairs

01/01/2018

bobbie A.

Could not have gone worse. Temperature (he said 200 degrees) or cleaner removed half of sealer on the tiles in kitchen. In sunroom the grout is now several shades from white (ALL color gone) to darker gray. Talked to company right away and gave them name of man who sealed tile in kitchen. He came out last wk and he can't remove sealer. He called another co. and they came out last Fri. He can't remove sealer. Only solution to sunroom grout is to stain it at a cost of $895+Tax! I am calling Downey tomorrow, Jan 2. I expect them to make this right! They caused this damage. I hope I am given an opportunity to follow-up on this review. I want to be able to say that Downey is a company with integrity.

Description of Work
Clean tile floors.

Category ceramic tile

12/30/2017

Eugene M.

Very satisfied, the carpets were seriously in need of cleaning and the results were very impressive. Brought older carpet back to life.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

12/21/2017

Linda H.

Very good! Have used them many times and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Had carpet cleaned

12/15/2017

TERRY & STEVE S.

The carpets were wet for about 3 whole days after the work and the technician they sent out wreaked of smoke.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for carpet cleaning.

12/11/2017

CORIE J.

The technician called ahead and arrived on time. However about 20 minutes into his cleaning the pump on the truck quit working. He had to leave and come back after getting it fixed. He apologized profusely and cleaned another area for me free to make up for the delay. He returned an hour or so later and then was able to finish the job. He was polite and did a thorough job cleaning our carpets.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 4 areas

11/22/2017

Charles S.

They sent two crews to tag-team the project; work was completed timely; team was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning throughout the entire hours (4 BRs, LV, DR, stairs); Kitchen Tile cleaning; Deep clean of 4 piece sectional couch and ottoman.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

11/20/2017

Julian A.

They did a careful and thorough job with good results, at a good price.

Description of Work
I wanted several oriental rugs cleaned.

11/16/2017

Shirley B.

I have not had this done before, so I didn't know what to expect. I assumed the tech knew what he was doing. I know he left the floor very wet and I asked him after it dried the grout would look clean. (I have white grout). He said yes, which was not the case, as it does not look white. I stayed off the floor the length of time after I asked him and he waited until the next day and did not see any difference. The grout looks the same, dirty. Not white or even close to white. The part that does not get walked on like under the overhang of the kitchen cabinets, is in complete contrast to the rest of the traffic area, and the grout was not sealed. The floor was very wet, and I did not see him seal it.

Description of Work
Tile and Grout clean and seal.

11/10/2017

Edwin G.

very good, there is a problem with the stariways but they came and redid the stairway with no complaints.they are thorough.

Description of Work
cleaned the upstairs and downstairs rooms, 4 rooms and a stairways.

11/09/2017

Vicky A.

The service was great! Jamie was very courteous, and did a thorough job. My floors looked so much better than they did before--especially the grout!

Description of Work
I had my kitchen and bathroom tile floors cleaned and grout resealed.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

11/01/2017

Susanne M.

The technician was friendly, informative and efficient.

Description of Work
Wall-to-wall and loose carpet cleaning, with Scotchguard.

10/31/2017

Amanda G.

Downy did such a great job cleaning the carpets in my home! We just purchased the house and the carpets were in really rough shape. I was certain that having them professionally cleaned wouldn't do much. After Downy left, the carpets looked so much better than I could have hoped for! The don't look brand new, but they are certainly not the eye-sores that they once were. I noticed the house smelled much better too after they were cleaned. I would definitely recommend Downy!

Description of Work
Residential carpet cleaning in 4 rooms

The Grout Medic - West Columbus

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Bebas Home Service

We are a small cleaning business we started since 2010, We specialize in cleaning service ,for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and wont leave until the job is done right and you are happy .We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide. We treat your home same way we would like our home to be treaded! we have great prices as well!! Check out all service we offer bellow and call to schedule a free estimate today ! YOU RELAX WE DO THE WORK!!

2022 Super Service Award

Estela Cleaning Services

We provide cleaning for residential, commercial, post-construction, move in and out cleaning. Complete deep cleaning with full detail. Inside and outside windows wash (only from inside of the house), and all types of floors .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Cleaning carpet, oriental & area rug, tile & grout, hauling, upholstery, emergency water extraction & pet odor removal.