Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Boston, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Boston
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell from Ohio Basement Authority was amazing. He was quite knowledgeable and thorough with our maintenance and only replaced what needed replaced and left spares for when needed. He was quite accommodating. I definitely like OBA and their staff. I would highly recommend.
- Complete Structural InstallationsEverything was done well and still working. Steel piers were installed and are still holding firmly. Water abatement is working after CSI placed concrete sidewalk and garage entrance repairs. Workers were professional, informative and cleaned up after themselves. Estimate was spot on communication was exceptional. I would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them
- Complete Structural InstallationsComplete Structural Installations completed a job for our family in a very timely manner. Even though our location was two hours away, they arrived on time, as they said. They installed 8 hydraulic piers to stabilize the foundation of our home. They were not only prompt and worked quickly, they were professionals and I didn't worry about strange men working around my house for several days in a row. I would definitely recommend them. Several years later, we still have not had one single issue with their work. We just had a complimentary visit per our request, just to make sure everything still measured okay. It was perfect. :) Worth the money for the quality work
- High Tech Basement SystemsThey were excellent. They came in and they got it finished. We have not had any issues at all. As a matter of fact they have done several jobs in the area since and so there have been not any problems. The gentleman who came out and talked with us was very professional. It was a very messy job and the guys that did the work were just great. They were wonderful. They did not do anything on the outside; we did not have any standing water we only had dampness around the edges and we just simply did not want to invest in finishing the basement without having that fixed
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
Basement Waterproofers in New Boston
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:It went well. They came when they said they would. Fortunately found no termites. Supplied the certificate when I sold my home. The only reaso I wouldn't use them again is that I have moved out of the area.Edward W.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o..Recent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricinglindsay p.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Mitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great jobMatt D.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:They did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them.Regina R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of serv..Recent Review:My attic was lacking in insulation and my crawl space was a mess. Reed’s worked and fixed both. Workers were wonderful and polite to answer all my questions I am so thankful for the fact that they came and helped me. I really don’t know what I would have done without their help. I would recommend them to everyone that has these problems. And I have recommended them to friends and family. My electric bill greatly reduced. Thank you so much thank you thank youSloan S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:Our house is 108 years old and most of the foundation was in terrible shape with bulging, shifting, cracking big enough for possums to get through, and leaking in the front and on both sides. We were on the way to working with another company to do the work when their estimated costs suddenly went sky high and there was no evidence of a contract to show specifically what work they were going to provide. I called Basement Doctor and talked to project manager Rob Forrest, had an evaluation by Al Galko, structural engineer, and met foreman Justin Parks. By the time I had an estimate of cost (expensive, but reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be done) and time (also reasonable at 3 to 4 weeks), and a contract to sign that clearly spelled out the work, I was confident in going ahead with Basement Doctor as provider. The main crew of Justin, Matt, and Greg was amazing--considerate, hardworking, professional, punctual, and neat (cleanup every day). Other crews, also efficient and reliable, came to do specific work such as excavating or electric work. The crew found other problems along the way, and there were 2 change orders clearly specifying the work and cost. When a problem cropped up, Justin always let me know right away with one or more solutions already in mind. Disruption to our daily living was minimal. The crew went above and beyond the letter of the contract, for example, building new steps to the front porch after having to tear off the old ones and other such touches that continue to make our lives easier. The workmanship was excellent, and we are very happy with the end result. Our basement is solid, dry, and safe. I believe it can stand proud for the next 108 years. Many thanks to Basement Doctor, most especially to Justin Parks--you are the bestJudith A B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Rod Layman and his crew just completed three Kentucky Limestone flower -beds for my my home. I am very pleased with the workmanship. We used his services a few years ago for the garden in the front yard, and now just completed the back. I called around and had several estimates placed. Although he was not the cheapest, his price was very competitive and we knew the work would be done right. Rod finished before the agreed date and the cleanup was amazing. His crew was very polite and punctual. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking to make home improvementsChris M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
Deals in New Boston for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in New Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Ohio Basement Authority2421 McGaw Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Ohio Basement Authority
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc