If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Miamisburg, OH
There are 17 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Miamisburg
- Beacon Landscape LightingJoe was great in many ways including professionalism, punctuality and quality. I was able to find a local dealer later for half the price. His company also had great reviews. His quote was half of what Joe quoted. I went ahead with Joe beccause I have already paid the down payment. Regardless, Joe did a great job and I would highly recommend him read less
- WHEELER ELECTRICWHEELER ELECTRIC was excellent in their task in installing an outdoor light fixture on my home. Yes, I would use this provider again.
- WHEELER ELECTRICSteve of Wheeler Electric did an excellent job in performing the work. Steve called in advanced to make sure he had the necessary materials to do the job. He was professional and took his time in listening to what we needed. Steve cleaned up after the job was done. I would not hesitate to call Wheeler again read less
- WHEELER ELECTRICThe electrician on the job proactively called me to ensure I would be home, as well as calling me again when he was 15 minutes or so out. He arrived well within the window the main office had told me. I found the electrician to be friendly, professional, and patient. He explained his repairs to me, including a very easy and quick fix for the porch light (the contact had become flattened and he was able to easily get it to its original position). He then provided some verbal estimates on other work I have been considering and answered my questions about building codes and what would be required. I was very impressed with the service, appearance, and demeanor of the electrician. I'd recommend Wheeler, and definitely will use them again read less
- WHEELER ELECTRICThe electrician was on time, courteous, and was able to complete all my requests in a timely manner. I absolutely would use them again.
- WHEELER ELECTRICI was very impressed. They have real commitment to quality and wanting to meet our needs. They made sure things were done in a way we wanted them to.
- Jeff Bonham Electric IncThroughout the process, they were professional, prompt, and knowledgeable and they provided an excellent finished product. Not only did they accommodate my changing scope of work as the project grew, they actually invoiced me for less than what was originally quoted. They will be my only call for any future electrical needs read less
- Paramount Lawn + Landscape ServicesThey were always professional and performed quality work that's why I am a returning customer as I have used him for several years at multiple property locations
- JD Enterprises IncThe overall experience working with Jim was very good. He works very closely with you to help you custom build exactly what you were envisioning. We started out wanting to do this project in 3 parts... deck, covering and then patio, but doing it all at once was going to be more cost effective. Jim was very receptive to all of my "Ideas" that came to my wife and I as the project progressed and in the end we got a beautiful deck that turned out much better than we imagined read less
- Cooper landscapingHe's a wonderful young man. He is fabulous. He's great and will do just about anything that needs to be done around the lawn. He knows his plants.
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Miamisburg
- Business Description:We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an e.. read lessRecent Review:Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.A. D. G.
- Business Description:Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are! read lessRecent Review:This firm does not do this sort of work.Vernon F.
- Business Description:Bonham Electric, Inc., one of the most established electrical contractors in Dayton, OH, offering residential service, commercial service, new construction, generator service, and much more.Recent Review:We wanted a backup generator for our house. For living in an industrialized area (Dayton), we lose power about as often as many 3rd world countries. When the power goes out, we can't get water (we have a water well in B'creek), we can't get heat (even though it's a gas furnace), and hot water (we have a power-vent gas water heater), among the other normal electric things in the house. I had no idea where to start to get this process going. Out of frustration, I simply called Bonham Electric, since they installed Kohler generators (I preferred those over Generac). Jeff Bonham himself, came out to the house in November 2020, checked our house, did a full electric load calculation (I was wanting a whole house generator - 18KW), explained to me what was needed, and advised me on what size generator was needed and also strongly suggested two "load sheds" for the stove and A/C. (These load sheds hold off power to those two components for 5 minutes after the generator kicks in to reduce the initial power load to the generator, allowing it to "catch-up" with everything else before those items turn on - HIGHLY recommended!) I also asked for a new electric panel, since mine had the older "Push-Matic" breakers. They're difficult to find and expensive if you CAN find them when one breaks or you need an additional circuit run in the house. Jeff advised me it would take until May 2021 before they could get the generator installed due to supply issues under COVID. He quoted me a price of $12,400, to include all equipment, the concrete base for the generator, the plumbing changes (gas line run for the generator), all inspections, and the labor. We agreed and paid half the cost up front. May 2021 arrived and I received a call from them about a week before they arrived. The day of the install meant we were without power for the better part of the day (about 5 hours - we fully expected this). Levi and the other guy that was sent with him worked diligently through the whole process. I offered each of them soft drinks or water and even offered to get them lunch since they worked right through lunch! They denied it all and kept at their tasks. The plumbers (NewPath Plumbing) arrived about an hour and a half after the electricians showed up. They did a full gas line calculation to make certain the gas supply to our house would support the generator along with our other gas appliances (Jeff estimated it would since he's done estimations on probably a couple thousand generator installs). After that was done (about 20 minutes) they set right to work installing a flex-line that exited to the outside, about 4' from the generator. This was somewhat of an ingenious solution instead of running large "hard" pipe through our basement from one end to the other. Within minutes, that flex gas line was run through the basement and connected with a shutoff to the house supply line! No joke! They also worked through lunch, and denied my offering of any drinks! By about 3:00PM we had power restored, a new breaker box installed with new breakers, a new transfer switch installed outside, new power lines run into the house from the meter to the breaker box, a new gas-line run to the generator, and the whole reason for this work - a new generator. Levi and his co-worker from Bonham explained the operation of the generator, what was done, how it was connected and asked multiple times through the explanation if I had any questions. He was really thorough, not to mention very polite! The same applied to both NewPath Plumbing techs that were there too! They were ALL courteous, well informed about what was needed, and explained when I asked Q's about the process as they went along. I tried to back off and let them do their work as much as possible. About 10 days or so after the installation, the plumbers came back for the plumbing inspection (which was done "virtually" by phone with the inspector). About a week later the electrical inspection came up and the electrical inspector showed up physically. We passed both inspections with flying colors. While Levi was here for the inspection, I asked him to change the day of the "generator exercise" to a different day, since the original time set interfered with meetings my wife and I typically have, while we work from home. He changed that within a couple minutes and asked if I had any other Q's. Nope. Real live test: DP&L had people trimming trees along the power lines in our back yard and through our neighborhood. About a week later while my wife and I were working in the house and about 1:30PM, the power dropped. I saw my monitors go black and the room light go off. I looked at my wife and said we just lost power. And just about the time I finished that sentence, the generator kicked on and power came back up! Dang, that was sooooo nice. About 10 minutes later, I walked out on our back patio to see what was going on and I heard a loud POP. That was the transfer switch putting us back on line power. The generator continued to run for a few more minutes to cool down and then shut off. Everything worked as advertised and perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Bonham Electric to install a generator for you. If they're this good for an install like this, I would trust them with all your electric needs. Outstanding work. It's all neat, clean, works perfectly, and their employees are enjoyable to work with read lessDavid J.
- Business Description:While our business has grown in the many years, we still keep to the same core principles: be reliable, trustworthy and deliver the best irrigation services in the area. All of our employees maintain the utmost professionalism in every job, from irrigation services to landscape maintenance read lessRecent Review:Yard was in very bad shape. Has not been treated in several years. Going with GreenTech has made a huge difference in my lawn's appearance.Paula W.
- Business Description:At Sprinkler Solutions, Irrigation is our specialty! We specialize in water-efficient lawn irrigation system design, installation, and maintenance. Sprinkler Solutions is a 100% Select Contractor of Rain Bird Professional Series Products, Certified Irrigation Technician, Ohio Certified Backflow Tester, Rain Bird® Factory Trained ESP-LX (Series) Operator, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Residential Controller Technician, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Landscape Valve Technician, and Rain Bird® Factory .. read lessRecent Review:Steve was great to work with. He and his crew were professional and efficient and had my irrigation system installed in 4 days. They did a superb job minimizing damage to my established lawn and it's hard to tell that they were even here, Steve answered all my questions and provided an in-depth system demonstration upon completion of the installation. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Steve and his crew at Sprinkler Solutions read lessCHRISTOPHER K.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha.. read lessRecent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his office read lessAlmas K.
- Business Description:For more than 28 years Windows Plus has served more than 12,000 customers in the Cincinnati Area. We offer residential and light commercial service. We are fully licensed and insured. With an A+ rating with the BBB and an A rating on Angie's List, you can rest assured you will get high quality work and top notch customer service every time. 8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional contact: Rick Youn read lessRecent Review:Salesman (Michael) was very professional and initial quote was low pressure and quick (Much better than other window salesman!). Quotes were fair and after signing/providing deposit told windows would be ready in 8-10 weeks. After 10 weeks I contacted Windows Plus and they had screwed something up on their end but ended up having the windows installed about 2 weeks later. Installation went well. Everyone in the company is very nice and professional . Plan to use WIndows Plus for more windows in our home read lessJeremy W.
- Business Description:7 Employees. Irrigation installation - call for appointment. Irrigation service and maintenance - trip charge by zone, then hourly fee charged in quarter hour increments plus material. Discounts and specials may be available. Serving Greater Dayton area. Certified Irrigation Designer, Contractor and Auditor(s) on staff. (CID, CIC, CLIA read lessRecent Review:The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. My only disappointment was the topsoil.I paid over $392 for topsoil to be put down and graded away from the home. It barely made a dent. I ended up putting down 4 cubic yards of top soil down myself for $190, which actually made a drastic difference read lessCory C.
- Business Description:New construction and remodeling wiring, ceiling fans, hot tubs, house inspection, light fixtures installation, design & build work, lightning protection, ground systems, landscape & flood lighting, sign wiring, parking lot lighting repair & installation. Military Discount 5% read lessRecent Review:Absolutely Flawless. Very professional and fairly priced. I recommend them to anyone.Chad S.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, general remodeling, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The service was good. He was very professional and helpful. He completed most of the jobs.Alanda S.
Deals in Miamisburg for Outdoor Lighting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
So what exactly is a cabana, and why is it the ultimate oasis as the mercury rises in the summer? Cabanas allow you to relax in comfort and luxury (and shade!), whether at the pool, beach or in your own backyard.
Outdoor lighting for your home can cost you $10 or thousands. The price depends on the size of your budget, and the look you want for the outside of your home.
Find landscape lighting companies in
- West Carrollton
- Spring Valley
- New Lebanon
- West Alexandria
- Liberty Township
landscape lighting companies in Miamisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Fellows784 Segal Ct
- 5 Fellows
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC1833 JAMES ST
Syracuse, New York
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Alscape Land Design LLC145 Heathcliff Rd Uppr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Aqualon, Inc.7180 Agenbroad Rd
Tipp City, Ohio
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services
- Castle jr landscaping painting
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- Cooper landscaping7020 W State Route 41
- Country Club Landscaping137 Westpark Rd
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Castle jr landscaping painting
- Genuine Construction Llc93 High Street
- Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping9736 Old Columbus RD
South Vienna, Ohio
- Ginter Siding and Windows4160 S Kessler Frederick Road
West Milton, Ohio
- GreenTech Lawn & Irrigation2985 Fenner Rd
- GROUNDSCAPE MAINTENANCE7676 County Road 25 A
Tipp City, Ohio
- Genuine Construction Llc
- Lamanna's Lawn and Landscaping1825 Culver Ave
- Land Graphics Group420 Bowman Ave.
Tipp City, Ohio
- LB Lawncare606 east sommers st
- Lebanon Lawn & Landscape3594 Crestview Ave.
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.P.O. Box 24063
- Liapis Landscape & Design3159 Encrete Lane
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Lamanna's Lawn and Landscaping
- Mark Webber's Landscaping Co8172 Hemple Rd
- Marvin's Organic GardensPo Box 432
Kings Mills, Ohio
- Merrick Patio & Landscape Co9530 Clyo Rd.
- Miami Valley Electric LLC1651 Tabor Ave.
- Monroe Grounds Maintenance2785 S. County Rd. 25a
- Morrison Tracy Jr4578 Beech Knoll Ln
- Mr. Electric of Dayton4517 Gateway Circle
- MY LAWN & LANDSCAPING CO3159 STATE ROUTE 42
Spring Valley, Ohio
- My Lawn Irrigation & Lighting11233 Springboro Pike
- Mark Webber's Landscaping Co
- Oakwood Electric LLC3172 Sunny Crest Ln
- ObliquityArt450 Forest Ave
- Ohio Electric Services1555 Stanley Ave
- Orth Electric105 Eagle Ridge Dr
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Dayton-Cincinnati9137 N State Rte 48
- Oakwood Electric LLC
- Scarff’s Nursery & Landscape411 OH-235
New Carlisle, Ohio
- schirack home services2275 yorkshire pl
- Schroer's Property Solutions3026 Apple St
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC1862 Russet Ave
- Simply Renovations11090 Old Dayton Rd
New Lebanon, Ohio
- Singer Vaughn Electric2715 Culver Ave
- SPARKS ELECTRIC SVC INC8242 N DIXIE DR
- Sparta Property Management LLC5611 b coach dr e
- Sprinkler Solutions11255 Springboro Pike
- Strong Roots Landscaping2824 Argella Ave
- SURE GREEN IRRIGATION LLCP.O.Box 20099
- Surge Protection Plus2187 Carolina Dr
- Scarff’s Nursery & Landscape
- United Arbor Tech1227 W. Mulberry St
- United Arbor Tech
- Yanton's Outdoor Living3991 Shakertown Rd
- Yanton's Outdoor Living