Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Maineville, OH
There are 82 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Maineville
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed read less
- Remschneider Lawn & GardenMr. Remschneider is conscientious, hard working, honest, determined, and loves his work! What more can you ask? My lawn looks terrific! He consults with his clients and performs his duties perfectly! Darn glad I met him and he agreed to care for my yard. Looking forward to a productive summer and the best lawn in the neighborhood! Thanks JR read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESThe service was fine. The price is competetive. He listens to my instruction to what to cut and not to cut. He did a good job. He's very friendly and a nice person. He is pleasant to deal with.
- RJs Home Repair and Lawn Care LLCI highly recommend RJ for your lawn mowing needs! He came the next day when I was in a pinch to get some tall grass mowed. He went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He was kind, friendly and professional. I will definitely be calling him again!
- LawnStarterI called LawnStarter two weeks ago in search of a company that could and would cut my elderly father’s lawn as well as bush trimming. After calling our lawn guy from last year, but never hearing back from him I was a little discouraged. However, I was quickly reassured and felt VERY comfortable after speaking with LawnStarter. Not only have they been doing a PHENOMENAL job on our grass, but their customer service is unmatched. They’re services are extraordinary, and they make it convenient via an app you can download. Call them if you’re needing anything from mowing to irrigation! They’re awesome....I’m so very pleased!!!!!!! Thank You Brandon & Crew....you’re amazing! See you next Monday read less
- Dan's Organic Lawn & Landscape LLCDan is fantastic. We have used him for years now and he's always on time and does a terrific job. This year he laid our mulch and also cleaned up some of the bushes and weeds around our yard as he was working. We highly recommend and will be hiring him again.
- Springleaf Outdoor ServicesOnce again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read less
- Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLCThey were fantastic! Mario is great and so is his crew. They worked very hard removing landscaping, replacing, building a beautiful retaining wall, mulching, etc. My husband and I were so pleased with the company and the end product.
- Melena LandscapingVery well. Melena Landscaping has been mowing our lawn for several years, Their work is excellent - very conscientious about doing a good job. Can count on them to show up weekly and to make weather adjustments when necessary. The workers are very friendly and easy to work with if special changes are needed read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESFlexible. They do the job, make suggestion, very please with the owner of the company. They definitely have concern with the trees.
Lawn Services in Maineville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic. Would definitely recommend and use this company again. On time and very detail orientedRicardo G.
- Business Description:We are a Landscape and Lawn Care company! We specialize in basic weekly and yearly lawn maintenance such as mowing, edging, string trimming, aerating, and dethatching. We also specialize in garden cleanup and maintenance such as trimming bushes and trees, weeding, mulching, and re-establishing garden edging. Do you have an idea for a new paver walkway, patio, retaining wall, or does your yard need some curb appeal? No problem! We also do designs and install hardscapes and landscapes read lessRecent Review:Great service, professional, highly recommendMike R.
- Business Description:Lawn Care, Grass Cutting, LandscapingRecent Review:Work: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read lessSteven R.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:It went very well. There was quite a bit of clean up with weeds and bricks and things being lined up. I was very pleased with the servicedelyn w.
- Business Description:We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small list read lessRecent Review:Once again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read lessNancy D.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:We are a complete grounds maintanence company that's small enough to give our customers the personal attention they deserve but big enough to handle the biggest landscape jobs. We hold liscenses in all turf and tree catagories. We offer our customers the opportunity to pay for our full maintenance program over a 12 month billing program making it easy and affordable to have the best looking yard in the sub-division read lessRecent Review:Thank you so much !! I had heart surgery in July and was in able to work for many months .. looks great !! You guys our a life saver :-)William R.
- Business Description:Owned & operator by Josh Abernathy. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Replaced drive and all files - nothing was lost. Timely assistance.Rhonda H.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned, full service landscape company located in Amelia Ohio. We provide quality services for our Commercial and Residential customers. No job is too large nor too small. Let us design and built your dream outdoor living area. Whether its a paver patio area or beautiful water features, we will meet with you and provide a free estimate. Some of our services include lawn maintenance, installation of plants, patios, retaining walls, and water features. We also do mowing, sh.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Easy to deal with, no issues. Work was excellent. Would highly recommend and will be using them in the future.Arshad J.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha.. read lessRecent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his office read lessAlmas K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
- Blue Ash
- West Chester
- Pleasant Plain
- Terrace Park
lawn care services in Maineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A Pro Mow Ohio LLC5422 Cherry Blosssom Court
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A1 Affordable Moving1948 Arbor Station Way
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman Service4569 Huston Rd
- ABC Landscape Solutions LLC4020 Plover Ave
- Above All Lawn Care LLCPO Box 8027
West Chester, Ohio
- Above The Hedge Lawn and Landscape6338 Snider Rd. Box 31
- ACRES LAWN CARE & SNOW REMOVAL1250 NEALE LN
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLC5496 Belfast Owensville
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- AGI Property Services107 Commerce Blvd
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Decked Out 513 LLC7300 E Kemper Rd Building A
- ALL SEASON LAWN CARE LLCPO BOX 17003
- All Seasons Landscaping3732 Charterwood Ct.
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allen's Lawn Care413 W. 12th Street
- Allison Landscaping & Water Gardens889 Anderson Ferry Rd
- Amboy Property Services2201 Winton St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Green Landscape Services719 Lantern Post Ct
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arbor Farm4601 N State Route 741
- Arbor Services LLC382 Branch St
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Art Neal Decks & Lawn Service1629 Amelia Olive Branch Rd
- A & D LawnCare
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Bardos Landscaping & Lawn Care3289 Cutter Ln
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BB Hope Tree Service LLC403 Ohio St
- BCF Lawn & LandscapePO Box 50
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Benchmark Land Management LLC9431 Butler Warren Rd.
West Chester, Ohio
- Benton Lawn & Landscaping8952 Michaela Ln.
- Berg Enterprises LLC2684 Swngs Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Better Tree & Lawncare Llc3904 Dieckman Lane
- Blades to PetalsPO Box 683
- BLOOMFIELD LANDSCAPING & LAWN CARE802 ANDREA DR
- Blue Ox Tree Service874 US-50
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- BOB MEYER LANDSCAPE SERVICE3638 BLUE ROCK RD
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Brighter Day Outdoor Services7942 Glen Orchard Dr
- Bud Herbert Motors Inc130 Pilot Rd
- Burgess Improvement1808 Compton Rd
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B&M Construction
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- CAFFERKY LANDSCAPING971 Ohio Pike
- CarelawnPO Box 8653
- Carman's LawnCare
- CASCADE POND AND LANDSCAPING4163 PEE WEE DR
- Castleman Landscape Services LLC2922 Orchardpark
- CC Excavating1586 Cantebury Lane
- CCS Lawn Care & Services190 Townsend Road
- Central Lawn CarePO Box 17092
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Chips Landscaping and Lawncare7161 Morgan Rd
- Choice Landscaping & Lawn Care Inc51 Random Dr
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- cincy sealcoating plus7673 Ohara Dr
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- Cincy-Dumpster Inc.50 Tinea Ave
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJG Property Services8079 Travis Ct
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cleaned by 3 kings
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CM LawnCare102 Rosetta Ct
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Lawn Specialists277 Industrial Dr
- Cotras Tree Service & Landscaping LLC12171 4th Ave
- Covered Bridge Landscaping5645 Schoolhouse Ct.
West Chester, Ohio
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- CREATIVE LANDSCAPE & DESIGN5943 LIBERTY FAIRFIELD RD
- Creative Paver INC1131 Windsail Cv
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- C H Macintosh Ent