Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in West Chester, OH
There are 86 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in West Chester
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed read less
- Remschneider Lawn & GardenMr. Remschneider is conscientious, hard working, honest, determined, and loves his work! What more can you ask? My lawn looks terrific! He consults with his clients and performs his duties perfectly! Darn glad I met him and he agreed to care for my yard. Looking forward to a productive summer and the best lawn in the neighborhood! Thanks JR read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESThe service was fine. The price is competetive. He listens to my instruction to what to cut and not to cut. He did a good job. He's very friendly and a nice person. He is pleasant to deal with.
- RJs Home Repair and Lawn Care LLCI highly recommend RJ for your lawn mowing needs! He came the next day when I was in a pinch to get some tall grass mowed. He went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He was kind, friendly and professional. I will definitely be calling him again!
- LawnStarterI called LawnStarter two weeks ago in search of a company that could and would cut my elderly father’s lawn as well as bush trimming. After calling our lawn guy from last year, but never hearing back from him I was a little discouraged. However, I was quickly reassured and felt VERY comfortable after speaking with LawnStarter. Not only have they been doing a PHENOMENAL job on our grass, but their customer service is unmatched. They’re services are extraordinary, and they make it convenient via an app you can download. Call them if you’re needing anything from mowing to irrigation! They’re awesome....I’m so very pleased!!!!!!! Thank You Brandon & Crew....you’re amazing! See you next Monday read less
- Dan's Organic Lawn & Landscape LLCDan is fantastic. We have used him for years now and he's always on time and does a terrific job. This year he laid our mulch and also cleaned up some of the bushes and weeds around our yard as he was working. We highly recommend and will be hiring him again.
- Springleaf Outdoor ServicesOnce again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read less
- Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLCThey were fantastic! Mario is great and so is his crew. They worked very hard removing landscaping, replacing, building a beautiful retaining wall, mulching, etc. My husband and I were so pleased with the company and the end product.
- Melena LandscapingVery well. Melena Landscaping has been mowing our lawn for several years, Their work is excellent - very conscientious about doing a good job. Can count on them to show up weekly and to make weather adjustments when necessary. The workers are very friendly and easy to work with if special changes are needed read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESFlexible. They do the job, make suggestion, very please with the owner of the company. They definitely have concern with the trees.
Lawn Services in West Chester
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional. Nice Equitment and did a fantastic job highly recommend.Matt T.
- Business Description:We are a Landscape and Lawn Care company! We specialize in basic weekly and yearly lawn maintenance such as mowing, edging, string trimming, aerating, and dethatching. We also specialize in garden cleanup and maintenance such as trimming bushes and trees, weeding, mulching, and re-establishing garden edging. Do you have an idea for a new paver walkway, patio, retaining wall, or does your yard need some curb appeal? No problem! We also do designs and install hardscapes and landscapes read lessRecent Review:Great service, professional, highly recommendMike R.
- Business Description:Lawn Care, Grass Cutting, LandscapingRecent Review:Work: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read lessSteven R.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:Very well and on time. Was able to schedule from different city and get job done to satisfactionritesh s.
- Business Description:We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small list read lessRecent Review:Once again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read lessNancy D.
- Business Description:At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas.. read lessRecent Review:Rob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend read lessLindsay W.
- Business Description:Greenbush has been serving Butler, Warren, Preble and Montgomery counties with excellent lawn and tree care since 1984. We are a fully-insured and a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating. Our lawn care is a 6-application organic approach. Greenbush has the promise - "We will treat your lawn as if it were our own! read lessRecent Review:I have two of the largest ash trees in Preble County and they are doing very well due to the bi-annual treatment performed by GreenbushJames B.
- Business Description:Werbrich’s Landscaping is a full service landscape company. We serve the Greater Cincinnati, Southeastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky areas. Our goal is 100% CUSTOMER satisfaction. 83% of our business comes from client referrals and repeat customers. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. From start to finish our process ensures that we meet or exceed your goals and expectations read lessRecent Review:Wonderful experience with pool installation....all the way from the sales/design to the installation team/work crew. Dan Lynch's design breathtaking. Tyler Davis, project manager, was always on top of everything. Josh was an absolute workhorse, showing up every single day and took care of every detail and request. Entire team extremely professional throughout the entire process. Could not have asked for anything more. Would rehire in a heartbeat read lessEugene P.
- Business Description:Landscape and Lawn Maintenance, Owner operated. Use subcontractors on occasion Commercial Pesticide Applicator License Snow removal not available.Recent Review:Mark Sauter and his team removed the old landscaping, including removing shrub roots, so quickly and thoroughly. Then they planted new plants, as per the plan we agreed on, again so quickly. Everything looks great. His plant recommendations took into consideration my needs and wants. Mark was able to start on my project about 2 weeks after I contacted him (fast!). The cost is very reasonable, and the plants have a one-year "warranty." I'll definitely have Mark come back in the Spring for more work I'd like to get done read lessMargaret K.
- Business Description:Lawn Care & Light Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Blue Ash
- Liberty Township
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
lawn care services in West Chester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Better Tree and Landscaping2825 Chestnut Ln
New Richmond, Ohio
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A Pro Mow Ohio LLC5422 Cherry Blosssom Court
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A-BETTERLAWN CARE5457 ELKCREEK RD.
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A1 Affordable Moving1948 Arbor Station Way
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman Service4569 Huston Rd
- ABC Landscape Solutions LLC4020 Plover Ave
- Above All Lawn Care LLCPO Box 8027
West Chester, Ohio
- Above The Hedge Lawn and Landscape6338 Snider Rd. Box 31
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLC5496 Belfast Owensville
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- AGI Property Services107 Commerce Blvd
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Decked Out 513 LLC7300 E Kemper Rd Building A
- ALL SEASON LAWN CARE LLCPO BOX 17003
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allen's Lawn Care413 W. 12th Street
- Allison Landscaping & Water Gardens889 Anderson Ferry Rd
- Amboy Property Services2201 Winton St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Green Landscape Services719 Lantern Post Ct
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- ANDREW'S LAWN CARE8090 Eagle Creek Rd.
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arbor Farm4601 N State Route 741
- Arbor Services LLC382 Branch St
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Art Neal Decks & Lawn Service1629 Amelia Olive Branch Rd
- A & D LawnCare
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- BAREFOOT GRASSP O BOX 18396
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BCF Lawn & LandscapePO Box 50
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Benchmark Land Management LLC9431 Butler Warren Rd.
West Chester, Ohio
- Berg Enterprises LLC2684 Swngs Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Better Tree & Lawncare Llc3904 Dieckman Lane
- BLB Lawncare3093 Sovereign Drive
- BLOOMFIELD LANDSCAPING & LAWN CARE802 ANDREA DR
- Blue Ox Tree Service874 US-50
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- BOB MEYER LANDSCAPE SERVICE3638 BLUE ROCK RD
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Boyd's Complete Lawn CarePO BOX 291
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Brighter Day Outdoor Services7942 Glen Orchard Dr
- Buckeye Ecocare1851 S Metro Pkwy
- Bud Herbert Motors Inc130 Pilot Rd
- BUD JONES & SONS5250 FIELDS-ERTEL RD
- Budget lawn care
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
- BURCH LAWNCARE7205 CAMARGO GREENE CT
- Burgess Improvement1808 Compton Rd
- Burton Lawn Care87 S Lee Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B&M Construction
- C & J Landscaping1405 Pyramid Hill Blvd
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- CAFFERKY LANDSCAPING971 Ohio Pike
- CASCADE POND AND LANDSCAPING4163 PEE WEE DR
- Castleman Landscape Services LLC2922 Orchardpark
- CC Excavating1586 Cantebury Lane
- CCS Lawn Care & Services190 Townsend Road
- Central Lawn CarePO Box 17092
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Chips Landscaping and Lawncare7161 Morgan Rd
- Choice Landscaping & Lawn Care Inc51 Random Dr
- CHRIS BOLTE LAWN CARE9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- cincy sealcoating plus7673 Ohara Dr
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- Cincy Turf-Surfers LLC9872 Dunraven Dr.
- Cincy-Dumpster Inc.50 Tinea Ave
- CINLAWN10624 THISTLEWOOD CT
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJG Property Services8079 Travis Ct
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cleaned by 3 kings
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CM LawnCare102 Rosetta Ct
- Columbia Lawn Care4951 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Lawn Specialists277 Industrial Dr
- Cotras Tree Service & Landscaping LLC12171 4th Ave
- Covered Bridge Landscaping5645 Schoolhouse Ct.
West Chester, Ohio
- C & J Landscaping