Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Lima, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Lima
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions installed our vinyl fence that we absolutely love! We hired them to come back and pressure wash for us, and was positively satisfied with all aspects. Thanks for a great job!
- Dave's FenceThe salesman who appraises the job was always so friendly and took the time to answer all my questions via e-mail, text or call. It doesn't take long to have someone calling back after calling the company. The fencing is commercial grade which is important to me so hopefully it will be strong during hurricane season
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work
- Peerless FencingGreat job guys! Wow, was the only thing that we could say after it was finished. Great guys that do great work, fast. Always appreciate a straight shooter and will definitely be hiring again!
- Cincy Fence RepairService was great and price too. All my little doggies are safe. Fence looks wonderful. Thank you again for a job well done will call again.
- On the Fence IncThis has to be one of the best experiences in working with a contracted service company. From the very first meeting in person, communication was excellent. My husband and I were doing a lot of work on a newly purchased home so the work and funds needed to be budgeted among all of the contractors. OTF was willing to do part of the work originally requested and re-negotiated the original quote. A date was set for installation, just so happened it was the first bitter cold day with lots of heavy snow. The "installer" was there as scheduled with all of the equipment and materials dropped off separately. I would not say I change my mind often but as the snow flew, I looked at the color of the chain link fence I had ordered, and knew it was not right (it was my choice of color not their suggested choice). I panicked and decided to just ask the contractor if there was anything to be done about this. Calmly he (as it turns out he was the owner) said give me a few minutes (it is now really snowing with predictions only to get worse over the next few days). The fence color had been a special order so a restocking fee would apply and the new choice was a heavier gauge (small increase). Great but that did not help the owner who now had to deal with all the fencing, cement, and other materials lying on the ground and the loss of a day's work. Without a trace of rancor or impatience he moved all of it into the garage and said he would get back (a day is needed for setting cement and then another for the fence installation). I returned a few days later to find it all done and looking great. It was beyond a good experience working with the On the Fence folks, would recommend them over and over again
- AWC Deck & FenceDale was very professional. Started on Wednesday and finished on Thursday. We were very pleased with his work.
- Jack Taylor InstallationMy wife is very happy and proud of the new bathroom. It looks great! We will use him from now on for any work we need.
- MORGAN FENCE COI work 12 hour shifts at my job and provide care for my mother who is battling cancer. I have 2 dogs that are indoor - frequently let out in a fenced back yard for short periods of time to do their business. The ease of opening a door to let them out is what my mother needed when I was at work. My neighbor did not like my dogs because they would bark at him. I would correct them when I was present. One day my neighbor removed a portion of the connecting fence (My fence had been tied into his) and his gate to let my dogs loose. I needed help quick. The stress this was causing my mother was terrible. I called Mr. Morgan and he made a point to replace the fence as quickly as possible. Within 2 days, and a few dog accidents in the house, Mr. Morgan put a new fence up. This was even done on a Saturday. Mr Morgan - thank you. You not only replaced a fence for me, but you gave me piece of mind. My mother can once again stop the worrying and get back to the business of getting better. pening a doo
Fencing Contractors in Lima
- Business Description:8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service fees. Additional DBA - Integrity Fence. Additional email - email@example.com. (Not affiliate with Cantrell & Sons Fence in Indiana).Recent Review:I am thrilled with the product and service provided. Not only is the gate exactly what we needed at a fair price, but the service was excellent. Bill and his company were very professional and promptly responded to every phone call or email. They always did what they said and got back to me when they said they would. Bill answered all my questions and while performing the work he kept me informed. I would definitely work with them againStanley L.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:I am the owner-operator of Big Foot builder's LLC. Our services are Decks, Fence's, Pole barn's, Garages, Room Additions, Wood Retaining walls and small wood projects (picnic tables, wishing wells, wood backhoes and many more)Recent Review:Good communication skills. Prompt and professional. Explained all issues quickly. I will refer them to everyone looking for great craftsmen. Cleaned up after themselves every day. Very happy!Jenny C.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:50+ year General ContractorRecent Review:Just a heads up to anyone interested in any type of home improvement...We had Evans Home Improvement out of Celina Ohio work on our house roof and barn roof and did a great job! It didn't take them long at all and were very courteous and cleaned up their mess afterwardsAnnette E.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:STRAUSS FENCE, LLC PROVIDES COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND AGRICULTURAL FENCE INSTALLATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE THROUGHOUT OHIO AND WEST VIRGINIA.Recent Review:Fence seems very well constructed and appears that it should last as long as we live in our home.Cheryl M.
- Business Description:We do it right the first time. A+ Accredited Business with the BBB ABC Home Maintenance has been in business since 1998. If you are looking for a service professional that follows strict business practices, promptly returns phone calls and finishes on time. Then ABC Home Maintenance is the company your looking for
- Business Description:H&H is a small business that offers and kind of home remodeling. Owned and operated by two brothers with over 10 years of experience in the construction field. We take pride in our work and make sure our jobs done in a timely manner at an affordable cost.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Columbus Grove
- Fort Jennings
- New Knoxville
- Middle Point
- Saint Marys
- Jackson Center
fence companies in Lima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Bigfoot Builders LLC231 N Main St
Mount Victory, Ohio
- Blass Residential Services223 W Main St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brite Bros Construction746 N. Main St.
- BCM Construction L.L.C.
- Invisible Fence Brand of NW OH & SE MI6100 MONROE ST
- Invisible Fence Brand of NW OH & SE MI
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J.Rs Exterior Installations647 N Cherry St
Van Wert, Ohio
- JH Fencing144 Burkhart Ave
Russells Point, Ohio
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones excavation & construction1143 Folsam rd
- jr pressure washing616 bristol ave.
- J&J Contracting
- Kings Home Improvement, LLC249 Lester Ave
- Kings Home Improvement, LLC
- M&R Contractors1574 E High St
- Maple Valley Fence2447 Township Road 183
- Mason Co260 Depot Ct SE
- MC Construction12629 rd 45
- mike and johns remodeling2262 fillmans bottom rd sw
Port Washington, Ohio
- Mike The Handyman306 W. Main St.
- MORGAN FENCE CO742 n high st
- M&R Contractors
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Handyman Service19670 Graham Rd
- TNT roofing and more2150 stewart rd
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Fence Plus1216 Parkside Place
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Volz Fencing5214 Millsboro Rd
- Volz Fencing
- WINGET CONSTRUCTION SVC LLC4137 S KEMP RD
- WINGET CONSTRUCTION SVC LLC