How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Lima, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Lima
- Classic lawn and landscapeGreat! Hard working guys, creative, and really went out of their way to use their skills to make the project better than I could have expected. Planning more work for them myself and my neighbors are interested too.
- Classic lawn and landscapeBrian/& Beast were very polite & professional. Quality soil & mulch. They did a very nice job, mounding up the back & a side area of my vacant lot. planted 50+ arborvitaes. Then mulched the mound of arborvitaes. Also had him bring me an extra load of mulch for a project my Son & I was doing on the boulevard. Looks beautiful. 😊 Thank you read less
- Drains&ExcavationServicesGreat! Really happy with kody’s work and it was done when he said he’d do it. Highly recommend him.
- Brady's Landscaping LLCHe did exactly what we wanted didnt stop till the job was done,very polite and respectful not only to us but to our property ...knows what he is doing and I will continue to have him work for us ,would recommend him to anyone. GREAT WORK ETHIC'S
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- AlphaturfTroy is very efficient and always does a great job. He has made our lawn the best it’s been in our 5 years of Ohio residency.
- Lawn & Order LandscapingWe felt very comfortable leaving the house for months at a time on extended trips. When we returned home the lawn and flower beds were in great condition. We never had to contact them to ask for special services or additional attention since everything was done correctly the first time. At one time there was a billing issue which was settled quickly and without further problems. When I dealt with them personally or via phone they were professional, attentive and competent read less
- Lawn WizardGreat! They gave me a same day quote. Also, the same week the did the job! Completely transformed my yard and they were extremely polite. The pricing was extremely fair!
- Lima Lawn CareThe mowing and trimming has our yard looking great all the time. We are kept informed of the schedule and when to expect service. My husband has always been very particular about the lawn and is VERY happy with Lima Lawn Service.
- Mike's GardenCame first for estimate. Very informative. Arrived on time and work completely in good time. All personnel very hard workers and permit to care about their work.
Landscapers in Lima
- Business Description:While our business has grown in the many years, we still keep to the same core principles: be reliable, trustworthy and deliver the best irrigation services in the area. All of our employees maintain the utmost professionalism in every job, from irrigation services to landscape maintenance read lessRecent Review:Yard was in very bad shape. Has not been treated in several years. Going with GreenTech has made a huge difference in my lawn's appearance.Paula W.
- Business Description:Mowing, Landscaping and Tree Trimming Services * Mowing & Trimming—$40 and up based on the size of the yard * Mulching, Landscaping, Tree trimming and more—ask for a quoteRecent Review:The mowing and trimming has our yard looking great all the time. We are kept informed of the schedule and when to expect service. My husband has always been very particular about the lawn and is VERY happy with Lima Lawn Service read lessRuth Ann S.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial painting and staining, pressure washing, chemical cleaning, drywall repair, wall covering removal, pop corn removal, texture and stomping ceilings. epoxy coatings, Deck and fence staining, specialty coatings. We are a full service painting company. We carry workers comp and general liability insurance for yours and our protection. Licensed contractor read lessRecent Review:They were good and they did a great job.Brenda e.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru.. read lessRecent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:8/16/21: Initial contact at 2:44am. Discussion began via text, switching to voice call due to Mr. McCarty driving enroute to his primary employment’s job site in Fort Wayne. He stated intention to conduct initial in person visit about 6:00am but missed the appointment due to an alleged detour. I remained in casual conversation throughout the day, informing him of my own time home from work. He informed me that he had arranged another project with another client and reaffirmed that he would visit after its completion. He failed to arrive again. 8/17/21: I inquired again as to the status of an in-person meeting. I received a message that he was on his way at 7:16pm. Mr. McCarty arrived late, performed his inspection, and quoted the project for $800. After some discussion, we agreed on the price, with the additional request for half of the total before work for materials, and the remaining half on completion of the project. He left later that night. 8/18/21: We communicated via text about topics unrelated to the project, but he did not return this day. Mr. McCarty informed me of planning to discuss material acquisition the following day. 8/19/21: I was contacted at 11:06am, as Mr. McCarty inquired about the viability of starting the project. I informed him that I had a prior appointment to collect my vehicle after servicing about 4:00pm, but afterwards it would be available. It was at this time he requested the pre-project funds, to which I agreed. He stated he needed to collect the up-front cost earlier, informing me that he expected to arrive by 2:00pm and could provide transportation to acquire the funds in cash. He arrived at 2:57pm and he drove me to my bank. I was alarmed that when I traveled with him, he possessed and partook on an alcoholic beverage while driving. Returning me home, he received $400 of the total $800 cost, and we signed a carbon copy receipt for the payment. At this point my fiancé arrived to provide transportation to the auto service appointment. Upon returning home, I discovered that Mr. McCarty had departed back home to Ohio, and on calling him by phone he stated that we would return the following day. 8/20/21: Mr. McCarty reached out to inform me of an employment interview as a reason why he could not return on this day. We maintained casual contact throughout the day. 8/21/21: At 7:12am I reached out via text on whether he would be able to begin work. I received a response at 11:48am that he planned to arrive at 4:00pm. At 2:10pm, Mr. McCarty informed me that his expected arrival was in three (3) hours, requesting I meet him at a nearby Menard’s store to pick out flooring material, as well as collect the remaining materials. At 4:17pm I requested an update on location, he affirmed that he was an hour out yet at 4:34pm. I responded that I would depart about 5:15pm to arrive about 5:30pm. Failing to locate him upon my arrival at 5:33pm, I went inside to begin looking at flooring options, texting to inform him of this. He responds at 5:42pm, estimating another 20 minutes to arrival. I received another status update at 6:14pm that he would be a few more minutes. He arrived at 6:32pm, meeting me in the store about 6:40pm in the flooring department. I had, in the interim, requested my fiancé to conduct another errand on my behalf, a grocery pickup scheduled between 6:00-7:00pm. After about an hour to collect the assorted materials, I confirmed that the flooring I had selected, and the additional materials were within the expected $400 he had received. He stated that the tile I had chosen was above what he had budgeted, requesting an additional $100 in material costs. We negotiated that I purchase the tile myself, and he retained the original materials cost. Returning home, he began on the project for the rest of the evening. He removed the existing flooring from the entire project area during this time. About midnight, he inquired about overnight accommodations, to which my fiancé and I asserted that we would be more comfortable with him finding off-site lodgings. At this point he requested the first $100 advance on the remaining balance for lodging costs and inquired to resume work between 7:00am-8:00am the following day. I gave him the advance with another signed receipt. My fiancé agreed to be awake and present to receive him at that time, and he left for the night. 8/22/21: I woke at about 9:45am, and after talking with my fiancé discovered that Mr. McCarty had yet to arrive. I attempted to call him, but he did not answer. His voicemail box was full. At 9:53am, I texted him on his status, receiving a reply at 9:57am that he was enroute. At 10:57am, he had yet to arrive, so I reached out again, receiving the answer that he was delayed by a train. He arrived at 11:15am, beginning work on the project. I had requested a friend to attend the home for the duration of a shift I was scheduled (12pm-5pm). As Mr. McCarty arrived and I was leaving for the shift, Mr. McCarty informed me that he had to leave for another client’s project at 2:30pm and would return to our project upon that one’s completion. He returned to my home around 3:30pm. I returned home from my shift at about 5:35pm. Upon arriving home, the friend that I had arranged to attend the home pulled me aside to inform me that cigarettes were missing from the guest I had over since 8/21. Checking with my guest, I discussed the absent cigarettes, and he stated he was keeping track of how many were left. Both informed me that they witnessed him partaking of at least one (1) alcoholic beverage during my shift. Mr. McCarty continues work until 6:00pm, completing the sub-flooring installation, at which point it is recognized that we had forgotten one of the materials (wax ring) to restore the toilet to service. He requests the second $100 dollar advance to go retrieve the part, as well as having funds to return to his home later that night. I acquiesced, granting the advance with another signed receipt, and he departed to retrieve the part. One and a half (1.5) hours later, he returned, completing the reassembly of the toilet, and applying less than a quarter of the total area's tiling. Just prior to 8:00pm, Mr. McCarty states that he is going to head home, and that he would not be able to return to resume work until 8/28/21. After he leaves, my guest informs me that on inspection, he was missing another 4 cigarettes. 8/23/21: At the instruction of Angie’s List following my initial complaint, I confronted Mr. McCarty via text about my dissatisfaction about the state of the project’s progress, his alcohol use during project work, and the missing cigarettes. He became defensively aggressive and insistent that he had given us a very good deal on the pricing, and that this sort of project takes more time than most believe it does. He also protested that he’d only had two (2) beers and did not address the missing cigarettes at all. The exchange concludes with him stating his intent to arrive on 8/28, possibly sooner on 8/27 to complete the job. Upon my return home from work on 8/23, I informed my fiancé that I had confronted Mr. McCarty about the missing cigarettes, the poor attendance, poor workmanship, his drinking on the job, and how he handled my complaints as a client. I had already experienced several panic attacks throughout the last few days’ exchanges with Mr. McCarty regarding his overall poor professionalism and workmanship. I handed my fiancé my cell phone so that he could read the text conversations between Mr. McCarty and I from start to finish, both the professional and casual conversations. I expressed my concern that we had already lost $600 of the $800 owed to Mr. McCarty with little to show for our investment in his skills. It was at this time that I expressed that I did not trust this man to come back to our home and that I wanted to fire Mr. McCarty. My fiancé supported my decision for the termination of Mr. McCarty’s services. We are however concerned that we had just enough to pay one (1) contractor the money to perform the repairs. We are now out $600, with very little in the way of successful quality repairs completed to show for our investment in Mr. McCarty’s services read lessRebbeca A.
- Business Description:Busy schedules can make home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? It takes just one call to Luschek Renovation to solve all your home repair headaches. Professional, safe, reliable handyman services on-time, every time, that's our guarantee. Luschek Renovation completes all major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable allowing you to spend your time doing what you e.. read less
- Business Description:Hartman Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Columbus Grove
- Fort Jennings
- New Knoxville
- Middle Point
- Saint Marys
- Jackson Center
Landscapers in Lima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Animal Control of South Central OhioP.O. Box 703
- Affordable Handyman Service609 East Benton St.
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service2146 Snyder Rd
- Affordable Tree Service & LandscapingP. O. Box 756
Jackson Center, Ohio
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Service Preservation and Maintenance 4969 S Dixie Hwy
- AMC.LLC Mowing, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping305 Ohio St
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A All Animal Control of South Central Ohio
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc3811 Venice Rd
- Big dogs lawn care720 Ruth Ave
- Blass Residential Services223 W Main St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Brite Bros Construction746 N. Main St.
- Bryjess Services
- Buckeye Valley Landscape Supply3570 National Road
- Butler Remodeling Restoration & Maintenance 1123 Kensington Ln
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc
- C.b. Construction913 Murlin Ave
- CGC LLC707 E Canal St
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- Coats Of Many Colors Paint And Stain1726 W High St suite 8
- Community Cuts2222 E Breese Rd
- Consolidated Property Services, LLC826 Glyncrest Dr
- C.b. Construction
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- North Central Ohio Lawn & Landscape5621 Lime Road
- North Central Ohio Lawn & Landscape
- The Handyman Service19670 Graham Rd
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Treemovers19974 Graham Rd
- TruGreen - 51115150 Nike Dr
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 51302083 N Dixie Hwy
- Turf Concepts LLC685 N. Kemp Road
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- The Handyman Service