If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lima, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lima
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team read less
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Clean-Line Sealing & Striping CoGreat!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- Clean-Line Sealing & Striping CoWhen calling during their busy season in the summer, they understandably have a large burden of jobs to undertake but they were able to handle our small driveway at a very reasonable price. They are the only J-16 Sealer dealer in this area, which they said is the highest grade of material offered in my findings. They were able to send out a handsome young gentleman to give me a free estimate, which ended up being the exact price! From start to finish, they exemplified an extremely high grade of professionalism, quality of work, attention to detail, and overall friendly attitude, and were able to work around my schedule (as we had just gone on vacation!). I would recommend to anyone read less
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
- H & S ASPHALTGood experience overall. Called to enquire, got the estimate. I paid half , they did the work, received invoice in the mail for the balance. They also tied off the driveway nicely. I'll call them next time.
Driveway Pavers in Lima
- Business Description:**CALL us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 30 years of combined experience in the concrete business, D&M Concrete specializes in creating the dream home you love to relax in. *Please only CALL us directly via phone! We are able to get back to any voicemail right away! read lessRecent Review:The workmen had the old patio out and a new patio poured in one day. The next day two men came out to cut the concrete and then they were done. The new patio is beautiful and we have been enjoying the outdoor space ever since the work was completed. The workers were fast, professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend this company read lessScott R.
- Business Description:BND Pressure Washing Services is veteran owned and operated. We specialize in house washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, driveway cleaning, and gutter cleaning.Recent Review:Great. Super reasonable price. It is well worth it.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etcRecent Review:Horrible craftsmanship. He did not order the materials as draws were paid, then wanted more money to order materials. Installed a boat lift as part of the project, it was not installed to spec and dropped our boat. The seawall steps have washed out from rain. Left trash, building scraps all over the work site read lessAbby G.
- Business Description:Stanley Asphalt Seal-Coating been serving Ohio for over 25 yrs with references available anytime with a name you can trust we stand behind our work 100% registered with BBB.....all our equipment is new and clean like your home and investment will be when your job is complete!!! read lessRecent Review:unknownBill L.
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.George H.
- Business Description:Serving southeast Ohio for nearly 3 decades, Birkhimer Asphalt does top-notch asphalt work for residential, commercial and governmental customers. Based in Zanesville, we’ve cultivated a reputation for stellar construction and craftsmanship at a competitive price. We’re equipped to handle projects of all sizes, large to small. Unlike other companies in the area, we have the equipment to do paving work as narrow as 4.5 feet, perfect for golf cart trails, bike paths and walking trails. Give us.. read lessRecent Review:unknownMichelle S.
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon request read lessRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br / read lessFred F.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. .. read lessRecent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:OPERATED BY STINSON CREWS FOR OVER 27 YEARS.Recent Review:He's a nice guy. I've used him for the last 5 years.FRANK S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Columbus Grove
- Fort Jennings
- New Knoxville
- Middle Point
- Saint Marys
- Jackson Center
driveway paving contractors in Lima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 499 Handyman109 N Main St
Mount Cory, Ohio
- 499 Handyman
- D & M Concrete LLC11212 Notestine Rd
- D & M Concrete LLC
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Kaiser home repair 1425 W Spring St
- Kaiser home repair
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100