When calculating the cost to replace a shower cartridge, you need to consider the materials and labor needed and compare it to the cost of hiring a plumber vs. DIYing. This guide will help you determine the true cost of cartridge replacement.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Liberty Center, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Liberty Center
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairJim provided a reasonable quote for our large basement project and was able to stay within budget, always tries to get quality material at lower prices.
- Ace Plumbing LLCWe have been working with Ace for years and have always been happy with their work. This project was another example of excellent work performed by a talented and accommodating plumber. Jason went out of his way to make sure my wife and I were on the same page when installing water lines for our new utility sink. Though outside the scope of our quote, he went out of his way to properly install the sink's drain. Unlike their competitors, Ace does not charge a fee for estimates (cough...$139 Pipe Doctor fee...cough). We have always felt Ace provides high quality work at reasonable prices. To this point, be sure to do your research - Pipe Doctor quoted over twice as much for this project. When you call Ace, and we hope you do, ask for Jason; he is genuine and straight forward. His work lives up to what we've come to expect from Ace and we will absolutely call him again
- Down Under Plumbing LtdReplaced shut off valves and learned what we need to do to fix shower. He will fix shower next week. He arrived on time and took off his shoes so dirt and mud wasn’t brought in. Very pleased with him and will recommend them to others.
- Down Under Plumbing LtdWonderfully! Arrived nat time promised. Changed valves as requested. Attempted to fix job botched by previous plumber. Suggested a possible repair and promised to order parts needed. Will call the next time a plumber is needed.
- Down Under Plumbing LtdFantastic! Down Under was very professional, on time, efficient, but most of all took the time to educate me and explain to me what he was doing. And on top of that, he looked at another unrelated problem in our recently-purchased home and suggested what could be done! Down Under will be hired again
- BellaCraft RenovationsBellacraft was very professional. The handled everything I needed and made sure it was done correctly. The home looks and feels great.
- Handy HubbyWent very well. The guys were very professional and respectful. They were done in a timely manner and they cleaned up their mess before they left each day. Overall I was really impressed by them.
- Action Sewer & Drain CleaningThey did a excellent job! Very professional and courteous! All at a price that was lower then I expected. If I need plumbing work in the future, I'll call them.
- Real Deal RemodelingThey were kind to first time home buyers and explained things in great detail. Lance was willing to stay late and answer our many questions, talk through what he saw each step of the way, and how to proceed from there. Lance is very personable and easy to approach. He has worked in this field his whole professional life and has seen a lot in his time. His employees are also quite experienced in the field and willing to share their knowledge just as Lance does. My ability and confidence in how to manage home repair has increased greatly. All exterior walls of the basement were waterproofed in approximately two weeks of work, with new cement laid first, followed by drylock; the basement windows got a silicone seal around the edges, and new window well covers were installed. Now, our basement is dry and safe. Real Deal Remodeling is not a company that hastily paints drylock on the walls and proclaims the basement waterproofed. Where Lance really shone is with the paint colors for the living room. He helped us narrow down our selection for the accent wall around the fireplace, and multiple visitors have complemented us on our design choices. It is high praise when visitors to one’s home wonder aloud about remodeling and redesigning their own homes. No more antique white on every wall in the house for us
- Real Deal RemodelingReal Deal Remodeling is the real deal. The owner came, provided me an estimate and got started the same day. Workers or professional courteous and clean. They finished the job on time and the quality of work was excellent.
Plumbers in Liberty Center
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:They were very prompt and excellent. They did a great job!Robert P.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979Recent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professionalTheresa M.
- Business Description:Family Owned with 40 years experience and a 3rd generation company. Office centrally located.Recent Review:They did a excellent job! Very professional and courteous! All at a price that was lower then I expected. If I need plumbing work in the future, I'll call them.john c.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We've been in business since 1999. I've been in the field over 33 years. Where quality and craftsmanship still exist give us a call today.Recent Review:We've been fighting an uphill battle trying to save this original, vintage depression-era sink. The company that manufactured it went out of business in the 1950s, and finding replacement parts has been a lost cause. We called 4 Star, and when Frank arrived and evaluated the situation, he gave it a top notch temporary fix, then told us where we might be able to find some new old stock faucets and trim to fit it. Sure enough...Frank was right. We ordered in the materials, and Frank took it from there, saving a sink that was originally manufactured and installed during the FDR Administration. It hasn't looked this good and worked this well since the boys came back from the Pacific TheaterTim K.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:Ace Plumbing has a simple goal - to provide you with the highest quality plumbing services available. Josh Barfield, Master Plumber, has been taking care of families' plumbing needs for over thirteen years. You can count on us for excellent workmanship, prompt calls, and personalized serviceRecent Review:We have been working with Ace for years and have always been happy with their work. This project was another example of excellent work performed by a talented and accommodating plumber. Jason went out of his way to make sure my wife and I were on the same page when installing water lines for our new utility sink. Though outside the scope of our quote, he went out of his way to properly install the sink's drain. Unlike their competitors, Ace does not charge a fee for estimates (cough...$139 Pipe Doctor fee...cough). We have always felt Ace provides high quality work at reasonable prices. To this point, be sure to do your research - Pipe Doctor quoted over twice as much for this project. When you call Ace, and we hope you do, ask for Jason; he is genuine and straight forward. His work lives up to what we've come to expect from Ace and we will absolutely call him againTim S.
- Business Description:Moser Home Improvement and Repair provides the service and quality you should expect. Bathroom and kitchen updates including sink and tub shower replacement, tile, laminate flooring, cabinets, countertops and backsplashes. General handyman tasks including ceiling fans, lighting, electrical, plumbing and drywall repair. Door and window replacement and so much more.Recent Review:Great work! Jim was friendly, efficient and clean! I will be hiring him again in the future.Kyle E.
- Business Description:From winter's chill through the dog days of summer, our primary goal at Fry Heating-Cooling-Plumbing is to keep your home comfortable for you and your family. But, that's just the beginning. We also offer you peace of mind, ensuring your equipment operates safely. We help you save money on your fuel bills. And, we help deliver relief to those with allergies and many others concerned with the quality of the air they breathe. Heating & AC, PlumbingRecent Review:We had a central air unit that belonged in a museum. We had 3 quotes done and Fry was the best price. We scheduled the job and it was done in a day; a few hang ups, but went really well. Fry was professional, courteous and prompt. I would recommend Fry to anyone looking to hire heating and cooling expertsDavid W.
- Business Description:roofing,siding,in home plumbing drywall vinyl flooring deck building i am just starting my buisness and have been in construction work for about 10 yrs i thrive to make sure costomers are satisfied before i leave jobsiteRecent Review:It went very well. He was very particular about the measurements and the job looked great when it was done. We will hire him again soon!jene h.
- Business Description:We specialize in remodeling services like kitchen and bath for instance. I (Bryon Krupp) am the owner of commercial residential services of Ohio. Your satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:He did a good job. He s very thorough, professional, and did a good work.lef a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
When your home's water pressure gets too high, it can put all of your plumbing in danger. That’s why it’s important to know what signs to look for and what tools you can use, like pressure regulatory valves, to solve the problem.
Does your home need a plumbing inspection? If you’re a homeowner, an inspection is a low-cost way to look at the pipes in your home and determine if everything is fine or if repairs are necessary to avoid a big plumbing bill down the road.
Find Plumbers in
- Grand Rapids
- Bowling Green
Plumbers in Liberty Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Sculptor's Touch Remodeling LLC19700 Cross Creek Rd
Bowling Green, Ohio
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A TOUCH OF CLASS PLUMBING1901 WARE ST
- A&B CONSTRUCTION5755 COMET AVE
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home RepairPO Box 398
- A1 hauling and demolition2124 valentine
- Ace Plumbing LLC4904 Douglas rd
- Action Sewer & Drain Cleaning2730 W Sylvania
- Affordable Improvements5263 Bentbrook Dr.
- Air-Stream Plumbing Heating Cooling4251 Wilkins Rd.
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- All American Construction & Plumbing837 N Centennial Rd
- All Nu Construction5465 Enterprise Blvd
- ALL PHASE BUILDINGS & GARAGES5352 Jackman Rd
- All Residential Repairs, LLC6224 Capshore Dr
- AM or PM Plumbing And Heating7300 County Rd N
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - NORTHERN OHIOP.O. Box 936
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncPO Box 6973
- ASD I Remodeling inc.PO Box 71
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Athy's handyman services51 Madyson Dr
- AW Heating & Cooling LLC8055 HELLER RD
- A Sculptor's Touch Remodeling LLC
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Clearwater plumbing and Mechanical616 Wood St
- Clyde Heating and Cooling340 W Maple St
- Commercial Residential Services of Ohio210 Fairmont Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Conklin's Heating & Cooling LLC3514 Cross Dr.
- Curran Fixes LLC401 Ford St.
- Certified Contractors
- D.M.R. Diegel's Maintenance Renovation817 Greystone Dr
Bowling Green, Ohio
- DAUDELIN POOL SERVICES26937 Eckel Rd ste 3
- Dennis Company, Inc.P.O. Box 1113
- Distinctive Kitchens and Countertops, Inc.2375 Dorr St.
- Diversified Group LLC6725 West Central Ave. Ste. M318
- Do it all doug7112 Summerfield Rd
- Docs Home Maintenance4454 Vermaas Ave
- Don's Home Service1839 N MC CORD #209
- Donbaker LLC11580 County Road L
- Downey Plumbing Heating Cooling and Electrical17245 Kellogg Road P.O. Box 258
Bowling Green, Ohio
- D.M.R. Diegel's Maintenance Renovation
- E & K Sewer Contractors4030 Fitch Rd
- EAGLE FALLS REAL ESTATE DEV & FACILITY MAINT3615 CAMILLE DR
- Emergency Mr. Plumber2815 Tremainsville Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E & K Sewer Contractors
- H & H Plumbing Services11931 County Road 13
- H & S CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 196
- Handy Hubby2010 N Reynolds Rd
- Harley construction and flooring llc1123 Tricia ct
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HL Fraas Plumbing, Heating & Electrical8110 State Route 108
- Home Solutions of Maumee Valley INC1038 S Holland Sylvania Rd
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- H & H Plumbing Services
- Overcashier & Horst Htg & AC3745 Centennial Rd
- Overcashier & Horst Htg & AC
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Plumb-Tech Design & Consulting LLC303 N Monroe St
- PROPERTY PRO9747 Oak Place Court
- Pugh Heating & Air Conditioning6400 Hamilton Dr E
- R Young Construction LLC15819 County Rd # D
- Real Deal Remodeling2045 Lott Ct
- RENEW PROPERTIES5658 MAIN ST
- Restoration Mechanical LTD26901 Eckel Rd
- Rick Oxley Property MaintenancePO Box 189
- Rick's home repair service4764 County Road C
- RM Remodeling Solutions24251 Front St.
Grand Rapids, Ohio
- Root Wrestler Sewer and Drain4855 Imperial
- Rooter Man LLCP.O. box 13293
- Rooter Right715 Greene st
- Rubbit LLC320 E Bryan St
- R Young Construction LLC
- S&S Solutions27964 S. Pointe
- SCHLATTER PLUMBING HEATING AND COOLING14819 US 127
- Shaban1122 N Byrne Rd
- SHERMAN EXCAVATING LLC23681 Dunbridge Road
- Signature Construction Co.623 Brighton Ave
- Signature Decks llc2815 Albon Rd.
- S&S Solutions