Remodeling - general, roofing, mold testing, remediation, siding, water & smoke damage, storm damage, wind damage, hail damage, renovations...

Eight years of experience!!! Message for a free rate. I do flat rates- usually ranging from 40-150!!

Please give us a call today for a no hassle estimate and consultation 440-748-4660. Rick Nesselhauf, owner of Dutch's Mold Inspections and Dutch's Home Inspections has been in the Cleveland area building industry since the late 60's and has been performing Home and Property Inspections since the late 70's. Rick has passed the National Home Inspectors Test, takes over 30 hours on continuing education classes each year to keep up to date with any new technology and protocols pertaining to the Mold and Indoor Air Industry. Rick has 8 Certifications in Indoor Air, Mold, Allergens and Remediation that has earned him the certification as a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist. Rick is a HUD approved Contractor for Mold Remediation and Mold Inspections. We also have an excellent track record in working with Hoarders and their families and cleaning and sanitizing distressed homes. I do not sell any products or "Snake Oil" remedies. Although we are very capable, I do not perform restoration work except on a very limited and small basis. I would be happy to provide you with other Angie's List contractors that I have worked with in the past that would meet your needs for the remodeling work.

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

10/21/2015

Description of Work
I called them regarding a roof leak. Even though others had checked, Bell was the only one to find it. It was a small leak, but had damaged the ceiling below for nearly 15 years. Justin Bell took it upon himself to caulk the area and the results, next rain, were very pleasing. He did not give up in his search as we all know the water does not always come in where the leak shows up. I have plans to have them do some other jobs for me expecting the same courtesy and professionalism shown.

Category roofing,water damage restoration

08/04/2015

We contacted Bell to quote putting in a bathroom and 2 other options on 7/7. They arrived promptly and were very courteous however that is where the professionalism ended. We had to send them numerous emails & phone calls only to receive minimal responses. We spoke with Bell on 7/28 and the office said that they would call back to schedule an appointment to review their quote. They never called ba...

Description of Work
We had Bell come out to quote putting in a 2nd bathroom however due to their poor responsiveness we went with a different contractor.

09/22/2014

I did have to stay on top of them to make sure the correct siding and insulation put up. It did take a little while to get everything completed. This job cost was covered by insurance. The work was fine but it required me to stay on them to make sure it was done right.

Description of Work
They repaired storm damage on my roof and siding.

Category roofing,siding

07/02/2013

They started and finished in the same day and cleaned up after themselves. There were no nails left on the ground.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced as it was damaged.

Category remodeling,roofing

Remodeling - general, mold testing, remediation, roofing, siding, water & smoke damage.