Downing Lawncare LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2013

Family business for 16 + years providing quality services and strive for an A always in customer service....

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi
Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

One Call Lawn Care is one of the largest locally owned lawn care companies in the Central Ohio area. We take pride in providing quality lawn care services at an affordable price— for the lawn you'll love without the work and worry! One of the most prominent features of your home is your lawn, something that all neighbors, visitors and passers-by notice. We take pride in providing what it takes to "Harvest Your Lawn's Potential."We have been treating lawns and landscapes in the area for many years and are interested in helping you, whether it is for lawn fertilization or insecticide, tree/shrub spraying or aeration. Please contact us at (614) 777-8900. The fullest, healthiest lawns begin with the best-trained people from One Call. We're true professionals who have advanced knowledge in lawn fertilization, watering and irrigation practices, weed control, disease diagnosis and handling insect infestation problems. LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

05/26/2018

Downing Lawn Care has been doing trim work and Spring and Fall cleanup at my parents house for the last several years. This year they have totally dropped the ball. Noone came out to do the regularly scheduled Spring clean-up, noone has come out to do the bi-weekly trim and noone has tried to contact me. I did get ahold of Seth and asked him about the Spring clean-up that had been scheduled 4-6 we...

Description of Work
Spring clean up and trim work

05/30/2017

I originally was told that I would be notified when someone was going to show up and unfortunately I wasn't. Due the crazy amount of rain we had in April, they had a hard time forecasting when someone was going to come over. Good thing I came home on a lunch break! Other than that, the work that was completed looked excellent. We were out of town last summer and my flower beds needed a lot of work...

Description of Work
I hired Downing Lawncare to clean up my flower beds, including laying mulch, removing debris, and edging. They did a great job and of the 5 companies I received quotes, they were the least expensive.

05/20/2017

Went as expected and we are getting estimates for tree and bush trimming.

Description of Work
Mulching and edging along with some grass reseeding.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

05/19/2017

the crew of both the spring cleanup and grass cutting have done a great job. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Cutting my grass and spring cleanup consisting of mulching, edging and weeding.

04/28/2017

I would not hire this company. They did not seem to care about the job. They probably have enough to do.

Description of Work
Wanted to have my yard stripped and reseeded. They did not show up as scheduled for estimate due to office error. When they did show up Jim/Tom ? (4/10/17) seemed negative about stripping/reseeding, and acted as if it wouldn't work, suggested rolling, and over seeding the lawn, but didn't seem positive about that either. Guessed it would be about $ 5000. to strip/reseed. The estimate, postmarked 4/25 and delivered 4/27 says "Looking to reseed yard possibly. Wants Lawn Specialist "; the lawn specialist was underlined.

Category lawn service

Lawn care, landscaping, mowing, mulching, pruning, seeding, lawn renovations, aeration, fertilization, irrigation, landscape installation, spring and fall cleanup, snow removal

Residential Snow Removal