When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Gallipolis, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Gallipolis
- Rosati WindowsENJOYED EVERY ASPECT OF THE TRANSACTION FROM STEVE LOVE, THE SALESMAN, TO THE GENTLEMAN THAT MEASURED, AND THE INSTALLERS WERE ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL. I ALSO ENJOYED THE LACK OF PRESSURE TO PURCHASE. EXTREMELY PLEASE WITH THIS COMPANY AND ITS PEOPLE!
- Rosati WindowsI would recommend this company to everyone. Our house looks so much nicer. The staff was fast and efficient.
- Premier ContractingI have an old garage with 8x8 bifold doors. While in the midst of selling my house, wind ripped one of the doors off and smashed it. I was left with a mangled door frame with no header. In order to hang a modern garage door, I needed a new header and frame. I called Premier and they got me taken care of. The garage looks great and they were kind enough to coordinate with another contractor that I was working with as well. I will absolutely use them again once I move to my new property
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Windows Direct USA of CincinnatiIt went absolutely wonderful!! We love our new windows and door. Chris Brown & his helper James were fantastic. They were prompt and worked until the job was finished. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. I would recommend Chris to anyone needing a quality job completed. We look forward to having more work done with Chris. Scott & Tonia Moor
- General Contractors, LLCEasy to work with. Showed up on time & did great work. Will call again for other projects & refer to my friends.
- Premier ContractingThey were very friendly and easy to work with. They provided their services quickly and professionally and were very efficient. I would definitely use them again in the future! Great people to work with!
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of CincinnatiIt was excellent! The staff was very friendly and professional. They were also great with following up and answering questions. The product is excellent and they made the job easy. They were one out of five people that bid on the job and were not the cheapest. The pricing was competitive but not the cheapest. I had one estimate for a lower price but the product wasn't the best
- Just BasementsIt's so hard to get someone to respond and come out so quickly. They do exactly what they say they will do in the expected timeframe and do it really well.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of ColumbusThat turned out fine. We bought the highest grade of that we could get; they were 4 seasons. It took them 2 good days and then a couple of days they had to come back 2 different times to tweak and do some finishing touches. Everything from the experience was just fine.
Door Installers in Gallipolis
- Business Description:Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it upRecent Review:The job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.Todd J.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:Allstate Exteriors is a full-service roofing company that has proudly served London, Springfield and Central Ohio for over 14 years. We offer a range of both residential and commercial roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Our team of professional craftsmen uses top-quality products to ensure the durability, dependability, and safety of your roof. As roofing specialists, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and materials in all areas of ..Recent Review:The project manager was very responsive. I did have to initiate most communication to verify when work was to be completed and follow up when they said they were working and did not show, but he was prompt to respond. The project kept getting moved out due to issues the crew had with their vehicle. In the sales pitch, I was told about this family company that does the work, but this job was outsourced. The crew did great work, however, they left me a mess to clean up. I collected an oatmeal can full of nails and other debris from my driveway and yard. They removed a metal awning and did not remove the connecting attachments from the ground, leaving sharp metal exposed. Had to remove myself. To do the siding they also removed the electrical line attached to my house, but did not reattach properly. Was told they normally did not do that, was offered a $100 discount, but that would not cover the cost of an electrician to fix. The siding crew also took away more gutter downspouts than they should have and they replaced those with no additional costs, but that was the fault of the siding crew. The end product looks greatJenifer C.
- Business Description:Central Ohio Retractable Screens use "Phantom" brand retractable screens for Front doors, Single entry doors,Double French doors, Windows, and Large motorized retractable screens for Porches, Patios and Garage Doors. Phantom Screens exists to positively impact and enrich the lives of our customers. We associate and pursue relationships with others who mutually respect, share and support our vision and values. Every one of our providers contributes to delivering the “Phantom Experience” to our..Recent Review:It was a great experience Jim and Marilynn really worked around our schedule and every looks great and most importantly works great.Chinh N.
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer our own product line featuring EPA awarded materials. Our technicians are extremely dedicated to details and personal customer service. We believe in our products and Team and thus provide a lifetime warranty on both..Recent Review:Windows are complete garbage. Unbelievably cheaply & poorly made. Absolute crap. The sales process before installation was great. Great price, great communication. The company completely disappeared after installation. Screens don’t fit several of the windows & mosquitoes constantly get inside. Locks are broken on nearly every window & this started just months after install. I was told they would take care of the screen issues, but that never happened. I was told I was getting “the best quality” windows & I literally don’t know how they could be any worse. We hate our windows & because of the condition they are in will have no choice but to have them replaced AGAIN soon. I really regret not paying a bit more elsewhere for better quality windowsHeather F.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:20+ year old company we manufacture, sell and install vinyl windows. We also sell and install steel entry doors and vinyl siding.Recent Review:This company was excellent. After having several estimates, a co worker recommended Yoder and we decided to go with them. Jonas was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The windows are excellent quality and the price was more than fair!! We had all of our windows and our front door replaced with a higher quality product and for cheaper than several other estimates we received. They completed the project in less than one day and when they left the only way you would know they were there were our beautiful new windows. They did an excellent cleanup job. The crew was all very pleasant, respectful, and they even changed their workflow to get my son's room done first so he could nap. I could not be more pleased or recommend this company highly enoughSarah Y.
- Business Description:As a multi year Super Service Award winner with over 100 years of combined experience, StayDry is the standard-bearer for basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, foundation repair, and similar services for homeowners and businesses. Our expert contractors take pride in their workmanship, and they’ll educate you on the different approaches to eliminate leaks in your foundation and keep your basement safe from water damage. We’re so confident in our abilities that we’ll offer you a f..Recent Review:Such hacks! They will hillbilly it up real good for ya, but if you want it done right the first time or at all look elsewhere! I was initially impressed with the owner David Brown who came out to give me an estimate. He was very respectful and didn’t try to up-sell me, but it was all down hill after that. I decided to have my existing sump pump replaced and have a battery backup pump installed with a “pump spy” smart outlet. Pam said the installer would show up at 9am and have no problem being done by the time I had to leave for work at noon. I asked Pam if they would clean out my sump pit that had probably never been cleaned before installing the new pumps or if that was something I needed to do. I was assured that the installer would bring a shop vac and do that for me. On 03/01/21 an installer that I thought was “Perry” since that was the name on the side of his truck, showed up. Turns out he was just driving Perry’s old truck. Anyway, their installer showed up and started taking things apart, but then had to leave for I think a check valve. He returned and assembled everything, but it wouldn’t fit in my pit, so he had to take it back apart and re-assemble everything. Turns out my old discharge pipe was plugged up with rusty crud. The installer said he would get some “Iron Out” for me. At this point I asked again if my pit would be cleaned since I didn’t want all that crud going through my new pumps etc. He said he would, but in the end he never did. He ended up telling me that the pit was fine and anything in there was hard and couldn’t be cleaned off, which was totally not true. I also never saw any “Iron Out” that he said he would leave for me and that I could use periodically. Since the installer unplugged the pipe the new pump moved water out the discharge a lot better and it was splashing back outside where it went into my buried line. I attached a hose so that it discharged out into the yard instead of splashing back near the house. The installer told me he would just stick a pipe farther down into the opening. I questioned how the water would escape if it needed to and was assured it would be fine. Well after I checked what he did I saw that now the water was spraying back against the house. I headed downstairs to tell him and he said, that he realized this too once water started running down my basement wall behind my electric box, which fried the “pump spy” smart outlet he had installed. He had to call and have someone bring him out a new smart outlet. He didn’t offer to help set up the app or smart outlet, but I eventually had to call “pump spy” to have the first smart outlet I set up removed from the app, which the company said contacting them was the only way to do that. Since things are such a giant mess I called my work and was able to use a personal day. I told the installer that I had taken the day off work now and that there was no rush, so he could take his time and do the job right. Spoiler, he didn’t do it right. When he said he was finished I had to ask him to secure the discharge pipe somehow between the pumps and where it went through the wall, which he did with some metal banding. This is also when I was told the pit didn’t need to be cleaned. Later once the water had a chance to settle I noticed tons of sludge, slime and chunks of debris still in the pit and the walls of the pit hadn’t even been attempted to be cleaned. I knew the brown on the pit just wiped off because I had already wiped off what I could reach. Also somewhere around the check valve was leaking and dripping down the pipe. The battery backups and all the cords and wires were left in a giant tangled pile. Zero effort was put into making anything look decent. Since it was after 6pm or something I ended up getting Stay Dry’s main number and they said it wasn’t an emergency and they would leave a message for Lansing Stay Dry. So at noon the next day I hadn’t heard anything, so I had to call them. They said they would send someone out with a shop vac this time to clean the pit and fix the leak, but it wouldn’t be until Thursday. On 03/04/21 at 10am someone shows up. As I’m putting my mask on I try to nicely say something like “Are we supposed to wear masks?” to which I am told “I don’t wear masks”. So the person they sent to redeem themselves after the circus on day 1 is someone who refuses to wear a mask in customer homes during a pandemic. Got it. This guy does take some Iron out and after I give him a brush (since he didn’t bring one or any rags or anything) scrubs the pit a little bit, sucks a little bit out with the shop vac and tightens up some connections around the check valve. The pit does look better and he leaves the rest of the Iron Out. He tells me the check valve area is leaking because the pipe is crooked and that he’s going to take the battery’s that I spent lots of time tidying up and move them against the pipe to steady it. I told him that’s how the installer on day 1 left the pipe, and that I had to ask him to even secure it with the metal banding. I went and got a cement block out of the garage to place against the pipe to steady it instead of moving everything I had cleaned up already. I also laid down cardboard and plastic on the floor, since none of these guys wear boot covers or clean up the water and mess and I was sick of cleaning up. He says there was an option for a new pit and cover that would secure the pipe. I was never offered or told about these options until now. Guess what? The next day I see the check valve is STILL LEAKING! I contact Pam and she says they will send out “Perry”, the real Perry who “manages the crews”. I’m confused thinking they’re sending the same guy from day 1. When the real Perry comes out on 03/10/21 he explains about someone else driving his old truck. I think he said his name was “John?”. Anyway, Perry, puts on boot covers and a mask which is nice. He looks at the check valve and says “This isn’t even one of our check valves” and seems to insinuate that something fishy was maybe up. I told him “That is the check valve your guy installed.” Maybe he just ran to the hardware store to get on when he realized he didn’t have one on his truck or something? Perry replaces the check valve and the pipe is crooked again, but not as crooked as the first installer (John?) left it. I say how the no-mask installer said if it’s crooked it will leak and Perry says that’s not true, and I guess he was right. It is no longer leaking. So finally after 3 tries, this company was able to sort of pull off the job. It felt like they put the bare minimum of effort into trying to fix their mistakes or make me happy. Since nobody was returning my calls I tried calling the owners cell number that was on the card he left when he came for the estimate. He sent me straight to voicemail and I immediately received a call from Pam. I would never use this company again and wanted to share my experience with them. There was so much they did wrong that I’m sure I’ve left some things outJason A.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Point Pleasant
- Gallipolis Ferry
- Rio Grande
- Crown City
- New Haven
- Oak Hill
- Kitts Hill
door installers in Gallipolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Furner and Sons1418 Spring St
- Furner and Sons
- Overhead Door5918 N Detroit Ave
- Overhead Door
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Slide-Ezzz Sliding Door Repair Products1746 Sharon Hogue Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc4600 N Grand River Ave Ste F
- SWAIN AWNING & PATIOP.O. BOX 75
- schreck s handyman svc
- Yoder Windows & Siding7846 Harrison Rd
- Yoder Windows & Siding