Zen Windows

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer our own product line featuring EPA awarded materials. Our technicians are extremely dedicated to details and personal customer service. We believe in our products and Team and thus provide a lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors. On a final note, Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our No Down Payment Policy. All projects are completed to our clients satisfaction before any money is paid to us. Servicing the greater Indianapolis, Columbus and Dayton areas. If you are located in Indianapolis or Columbus, please contact Dan Wolt, Founder and President at 614-448-6920. If you are located in Dayton, please contact Greg Gould, co-owner and regional director at 937-520-9920 for services....

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Winchester Construction Services

General Contracting and Roofing in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. We specialize in shingle roofing, metal roofing, low slope roofing (EDPM & TPO), exterior trim work, structural repairs, and much more.

01/18/2022

sharon M.

Very well. They scheduled with us, and installed on the same day we got our new furnace. They worked with the HVAC guys so that everyone could do what they needed and still get out of the driveway. Usually buying windows is as ugly as buying a used car. This was painless. They gave us a price and that was a promise. Took a while to get the windows, but supply chain issues, NOT Zen was the key. I'd deal with them again, but since their windows are lifetime guaranteed, I won't need to unless i move.

Description of Work
Windows to replace our very old ones

Category glass repair,replacement windows

08/01/2021

Heather F.

Windows are complete garbage. Unbelievably cheaply & poorly made. Absolute crap. The sales process before installation was great. Great price, great communication. The company completely disappeared after installation. Screens don’t fit several of the windows & mosquitoes constantly get inside. Locks are broken on nearly every window & this started just months after install. I was told they would take care of the screen issues, but that never happened. I was told I was getting “the best quality” windows & I literally don’t know how they could be any worse. We hate our windows & because of the condition they are in will have no choice but to have them replaced AGAIN soon. I really regret not paying a bit more elsewhere for better quality windows.

Description of Work
New windows

06/05/2021

Tyler Y.

We had new windows installed last week and we are very impressed with the overall quality and experience we had working with Matt and the team over at Zen Windows! The install team was on time and very professional. Don’t fall for the High sell pitches that the other companies use. Give Zen windows a call!

Description of Work
New Windows

04/13/2021

Robert F.

Very easy to deal with. Second time I have hired them. Great warranty and great people to work with. No pressure and great in stall team.

Description of Work
Basement Windows replaced.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

01/26/2021

Robert H.

Super impressed from start to finish. After being taken for a ride by one of the large companies that spend a ton on advertising, I reach out to Zen and they set my mind at ease. I had sat through the long demonstration with another company and was quoted a crazy price for replacing all of my windows. I declined and with 2 day this company dropped more than 5,000 of their price. I didn’t care for the approach and sales tactics. My windows were original to the home and I just wanted up fair up front pricing. I continued my online search and homework and came across Zen windows via google search. I like what the website said about virtual estimates and input my information. I had a call from Zen within the hour and had a nice conversation with the owner. My mind was set at ease after the conversation and I had a quote shortly thereafter. At this point the prices were pretty close to even and it was a no brained to go with Zen. I was treated with respect and they understood I had already done a ton of research. I appreciated the upfront pricing and that Zen prides itself on no high pressure sales. Install went well. I knew when the windows were set to arrive and they were installed on time with no issues. Definitely recommend and will use Zen for my next project.

Description of Work
Replaced windows entire house.

06/15/2020

JoAnna K.

This was a stress-free and excellent experience. Communication was wonderful-from first contact with Matt and Bill to final completion of job. Of course, the most important component was the very experienced crew that actually did the work. They were careful, thorough, and did an excellent job! The disturbance to existing wood framing was minimal-and we are very happy. The windows and doors are very high quality and have made a huge difference in our comfort and the appearance of our house. We highly recommend Zen windows.

Description of Work
All new windows; exterior entry door; patio sliders.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/27/2020

Mark M.

We had high expectations of quality, simply from Dan’s efficient, detailed quote, along with verbal, email and texts communications, and followup brochures. Matt and Bill kept in constant contact for scheduling and measuring. We had to postpone due to rains and high winds a couple of times, but the crew actually rescheduled for Memorial Day as the weather broke. Rick’s four-man crew arrived at 9:00 sharp, introduced everyone, and immediately remeasured every window, checking against the new ones in the truck, and then staged them all inside. Six hours later they had torn out, replaced, loaded our old sashes and frames into their box truck, and completely caulked 15 of the 26 windows. Arriving early the next morning, they immediately had three windows out in our front room, and seven hours later were completely cleaned up, with every piece of exterior trim custom cut, installed and perfectly caulked. Clean up inside and out was immaculate. They were as efficient, polite, well mannered, conversational and conscientious crew that we’ve had in our house. Dan and his Zen Windows TEAM is FIVE STAR. I will highly recommend Zen and our Soft-Lite Nirvana vinyl double hung windows, for quality and affordability. Mark McCaulla, Galena, Oh.

Description of Work
26 windows replaced on two-story 1900+\- farmhouse.

02/13/2020

Denise B.

I'm very satisfied with the quality of these windows. Our 3-season room is now a 4-season that we can enjoy year round! Matt, Bill and the crew were great to deal with and everything was done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
replacement windows

Category replacement windows

"Would highly recommend them!" Thank you for the Review. This is what the Zen Windows Brand is about. Cheers, Dan

02/03/2020

Kurt D.

I was at first a bit nervous, spending a lot of money on a big project, and this is one company that never came out to see the place until after it was sold. Also nervous because they were the lowest bidder (by a decent amount), and often you get what you pay for. Not in this case. They BEAT the timeline, cleaned up wonderfully, and everything is in place operating perfect. Next time I need windows, I don't need to call around.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

"They BEAT the timeline, cleaned up wonderfully, and everything is in place operating perfect. Next time I need windows, I don't need to call around." Thank you very much for the Review. Perfect. That is what the Zen WIndows Brand has stood for 4 Decades. Cheers, Dan

11/01/2019

Amy C.

I reached out to Zen windows after another company approached us about being a showcase home for their windows. They stated we would get 50% off the windows and free installation. We knew we needed windows so we agreed to hear their pitch. They were professional and offered what appeared to be a good price; however I had nothing to compare it to. So I did some research and discovered that the price they were offering was similar to what Zen Windows was offering. This showed me that I was not getting the great deal they were offering. After using Zen Windows online quote request, Matt called me the next day. We talked about the # of windows, general sizes, replacement window type and later that day he sent a quote. He was great to work with, honest, and answered all my follow up questions quickly. He also didn't mind that I kept changing what we wanted which required him to redo the quote. We accepted and within a couple of days Bill came out to get exact measurements. ~4 weeks later our windows arrived and Bill called, on a Sunday evening, to schedule installation. Installation was scheduled for that same week and expected to take 2 days. When the crew arrived the team lead informed us that a 2nd crew would also be arriving to help get all the windows in that day because the next day it was going to rain all day. I was impressed that they watched the weather and brought a 2nd crew vs making us wait an extra day or two to finish the install. Install crew was professional, did a great job installing the windows, and cleaned up the job site. Very happy we went with Zen Windows and will use them again to replace the remaining windows.

Description of Work
Replace 14 Single hung windows with Double Hung Triple Pane windows ($9000)

Category replacement windows

"Very happy we went with Zen Windows and will use them again to replace the remaining windows." Thank you very much for the Review. This defines the Zen Windows Brand. Cheers, Dan

Zen Windows

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

190 S High St # 289

Columbus, OH 43215

We offer vinyl and woodgrain replacement windows that offer convenience and durability. Vinyl windows come in double hung, casement, awning, slider, bay, bow, picture, garden, hopper, round top, and special shapes. Many colors and finishes are available as well. We also offer sliding doors in several styles. Zen guarantees the highest quality and professionalism in the market.

Everything else.