We accept remote payment

Zen Windows

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

190 S High St # 289

Columbus, OH 43215

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer our own product

Sharon M.
01/18/2022
Very well. They scheduled with us, and installed on the same day we got our new furnace. They worked with the HVAC guys so that everyone could do what they needed and still get out of the driveway. Usually buying windows is as ugly as buying a used car. This was painless. They gave us a price and that was a promise. Took a while to get the windows, but supply chain issues, NOT Zen was the key. I'd deal with them again, but since their windows are lifetime guaranteed, I won't need to unless i move.
Description of Work
Windows to replace our very old ones
glass repair, replacement windows
Heather F.
08/01/2021
Windows are complete garbage. Unbelievably cheaply & poorly made. Absolute crap. The sales process before installation was great. Great price, great communication. The company completely disappeared after installation. Screens don’t fit several of the windows & mosquitoes constantly get inside. Locks are broken on nearly every window & this started just months after install. I was told they would take care of the screen issues, but that never happened. I was told I was getting “the best quality” windows & I literally don’t know how they could be any worse. We hate our windows & because of the condition they are in will have no choice but to have them replaced AGAIN soon. I really regret not paying a bit more elsewhere for better quality windows.
Description of Work
New windows
Tyler Y.
06/05/2021
We had new windows installed last week and we are very impressed with the overall quality and experience we had working with Matt and the team over at Zen Windows! The install team was on time and very professional. Don’t fall for the High sell pitches that the other companies use. Give Zen windows a call!
Description of Work
New Windows
Robert F.
04/13/2021
Very easy to deal with. Second time I have hired them. Great warranty and great people to work with. No pressure and great in stall team.
Description of Work
Basement Windows replaced.
glass repair, replacement windows
Robert H.
01/26/2021
Super impressed from start to finish. After being taken for a ride by one of the large companies that spend a ton on advertising, I reach out to Zen and they set my mind at ease. I had sat through the long demonstration with another company and was quoted a crazy price for replacing all of my windows. I declined and with 2 day this company dropped more than 5,000 of their price. I didn’t care for the approach and sales tactics. My windows were original to the home and I just wanted up fair up front pricing. I continued my online search and homework and came across Zen windows via google search. I like what the website said about virtual estimates and input my information. I had a call from Zen within the hour and had a nice conversation with the owner. My mind was set at ease after the conversation and I had a quote shortly thereafter. At this point the prices were pretty close to even and it was a no brained to go with Zen. I was treated with respect and they understood I had already done a ton of research. I appreciated the upfront pricing and that Zen prides itself on no high pressure sales. Install went well. I knew when the windows were set to arrive and they were installed on time with no issues. Definitely recommend and will use Zen for my next project.
Description of Work
Replaced windows entire house.
JoAnna K.
06/15/2020
This was a stress-free and excellent experience. Communication was wonderful-from first contact with Matt and Bill to final completion of job. Of course, the most important component was the very experienced crew that actually did the work. They were careful, thorough, and did an excellent job! The disturbance to existing wood framing was minimal-and we are very happy. The windows and doors are very high quality and have made a huge difference in our comfort and the appearance of our house. We highly recommend Zen windows.
Description of Work
All new windows; exterior entry door; patio sliders.
Mark M.
05/27/2020
We had high expectations of quality, simply from Dan’s efficient, detailed quote, along with verbal, email and texts communications, and followup brochures. Matt and Bill kept in constant contact for scheduling and measuring. We had to postpone due to rains and high winds a couple of times, but the crew actually rescheduled for Memorial Day as the weather broke. Rick’s four-man crew arrived at 9:00 sharp, introduced everyone, and immediately remeasured every window, checking against the new ones in the truck, and then staged them all inside. Six hours later they had torn out, replaced, loaded our old sashes and frames into their box truck, and completely caulked 15 of the 26 windows. Arriving early the next morning, they immediately had three windows out in our front room, and seven hours later were completely cleaned up, with every piece of exterior trim custom cut, installed and perfectly caulked. Clean up inside and out was immaculate. They were as efficient, polite, well mannered, conversational and conscientious crew that we’ve had in our house. Dan and his Zen Windows TEAM is FIVE STAR. I will highly recommend Zen and our Soft-Lite Nirvana vinyl double hung windows, for quality and affordability. Mark McCaulla, Galena, Oh.
Description of Work
26 windows replaced on two-story 1900+\- farmhouse.
Denise B.
02/13/2020
I'm very satisfied with the quality of these windows. Our 3-season room is now a 4-season that we can enjoy year round! Matt, Bill and the crew were great to deal with and everything was done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them!
Description of Work
replacement windows
replacement windows

"Would highly recommend them!" Thank you for the Review. This is what the Zen Windows Brand is about. Cheers, Dan
Kurt D.
02/03/2020
I was at first a bit nervous, spending a lot of money on a big project, and this is one company that never came out to see the place until after it was sold. Also nervous because they were the lowest bidder (by a decent amount), and often you get what you pay for. Not in this case. They BEAT the timeline, cleaned up wonderfully, and everything is in place operating perfect. Next time I need windows, I don't need to call around.
Description of Work
Replacement Windows
replacement windows

"They BEAT the timeline, cleaned up wonderfully, and everything is in place operating perfect. Next time I need windows, I don't need to call around." Thank you very much for the Review. Perfect. That is what the Zen WIndows Brand has stood for 4 Decades. Cheers, Dan
Amy C.
11/01/2019
I reached out to Zen windows after another company approached us about being a showcase home for their windows. They stated we would get 50% off the windows and free installation. We knew we needed windows so we agreed to hear their pitch. They were professional and offered what appeared to be a good price; however I had nothing to compare it to. So I did some research and discovered that the price they were offering was similar to what Zen Windows was offering. This showed me that I was not getting the great deal they were offering. After using Zen Windows online quote request, Matt called me the next day. We talked about the # of windows, general sizes, replacement window type and later that day he sent a quote. He was great to work with, honest, and answered all my follow up questions quickly. He also didn't mind that I kept changing what we wanted which required him to redo the quote. We accepted and within a couple of days Bill came out to get exact measurements. ~4 weeks later our windows arrived and Bill called, on a Sunday evening, to schedule installation. Installation was scheduled for that same week and expected to take 2 days. When the crew arrived the team lead informed us that a 2nd crew would also be arriving to help get all the windows in that day because the next day it was going to rain all day. I was impressed that they watched the weather and brought a 2nd crew vs making us wait an extra day or two to finish the install. Install crew was professional, did a great job installing the windows, and cleaned up the job site. Very happy we went with Zen Windows and will use them again to replace the remaining windows.
Description of Work
Replace 14 Single hung windows with Double Hung Triple Pane windows ($9000)
replacement windows

"Very happy we went with Zen Windows and will use them again to replace the remaining windows." Thank you very much for the Review. This defines the Zen Windows Brand. Cheers, Dan
Patrick S.
06/24/2019
Very Well. They replaced all of our single pane old windows with new double pane windows - the price was very economical - their work was professional. I would recommend them again. Our house is much warmer during the winter and we can now sell our house without any issues from the old windows that would have been an issue during the final house inspection. I did get quotes from other companies but they were the best for all the items and overall value.
Description of Work
Replaced all of our old single hung windows
replacement windows

"The price was very economical - their work was professional. They were the best for all the items and overall value." Thank you for your on-point review. We're happy that your home is more comfortable with the new windows. We're proud that you have joined the Zen Windows Family. Cheers, Dan
Elizabeth S.
08/18/2018
Cold air blowing through closed windows in the winter may be a sign that it is time to replace old windows. We found Zen Windows after getting a quote from another company who gave us a 2-hour sales pitch. We were almost sold but wanted to be sure it was a good deal. All of my research kept pointing to great reviews about the quality of Zen Windows. Their [*** Link removed ***] site caught me off guard. No sales people…5-minute quote…No deposit… What?! Yep. All true. I already had the window counts and measurements, so sure, I requested a free quote to make sure that we were getting a good deal from the other place that was giving us "free" installation. Imagine my surprise when Zen’s price including installation was lower. No pressure. No add-ons. Bill came out to do the real measurements (so glad he didn’t trust mine!) and then Dan ordered our windows. The crew arrived on time and were able to replace every window in our house and the sliding glass door in less than 2 days. They even washed every window and cleaned up and hauled away the debris from removing the old windows. The house is so much cooler this summer, so we’re looking forward to reduced energy costs this winter, too. Our new windows look great and are easy to clean from the inside. The new sliding door has a security latch and a key. Dan made the process so easy. We are very pleased with the Zen Window experience, quality, and price. Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Replacement windows and sliding glass door
replacement windows, doors

"No sales people, five minute quote, No deposit. What? Yep. All true. " A pure definition of the Zen Windows Brand. Thank you for being a Loyal Zen Windows Client. Cheers, Dan
Joe B.
05/29/2018
I had 20 windows installed by Zen. Everything went well. I was happy with the service, quality and price. The window sold by Zen is made by Soft-Lite, and the windows are of very good quality, particularly at that price point. The Zen team was easy to work with and installation went smoothly.
Description of Work
I had 20 double hung windows installed
replacement windows

" The window sold by Zen is made by Soft-Lite, and the windows are of very good quality, particularly at that price point. " Thank you for your on point review. Our exclusive partnership with Soft-Lite allows us to offer Windows from a manufacturer whom has been in business since the 1930's & offer them at a price point that meets our clients expectations. We are proud that you have joined the Zen Windows Family. Cheers, Dan
Chris P.
05/29/2018
My wife and I needed 8 windows replaced in our 100 year old home. During the course of our research, we came across Zen Windows. The company had good reviews for their products and installation. Knowing installation was a key component for our situation we decided to call Dan Wolt and that proved to be a smart decision. Dan is extremely easy to deal with! We had a quote in 5 minutes after discussing our product options. This was followed up with a detailed product information booklet. We were happy with the price and he even gave us payment options. We placed the order, scheduled the installation, and haven't thought twice about our decision. The windows are very high quality and we constantly get compliments from our guests about how attractive they are. The two man installation crew was prompt, courteous, and fast. They had 8 windows replaced by noon with now mess for us to take care of. I liked the fact that the installers weren't kids. I want my skilled labor hires to be experienced and able to problem solve on the spot. The bottom line is we are very happy with our Zen Windows and our experience with Dan's company. We are certain others will be as well.
Description of Work
Replacement Windows
replacement windows

" Installation was a key component " " Crew was Prompt, Courteous & Fast " " Skilled Labor Hires " Thank you for recognizing that Zen Windows specializes in only Windows & Doors. When hiring for a Specialty Product, only hire a Company that Specializes in that Product. This is why we do not do other improvements - siding, roofing, etc. When you need a specialist, you find one that specializes in that field. Thank you. We are honored to have you join the Zen Windows Family. Cheers, Dan
Kathy P.
05/17/2018
Ordering and purchasing windows from Zen is perhaps the easiest and most satisfying purchase experience I have ever had, especially when it comes to home maintenance. I received a quotation within minutes of requesting one. Payment is made when the job is completed. Someone came out to measure and the windows were installed in one day. I purchased half of my windows in 2016 and the other half in 2017. Perhaps the best aspect of Zen window purchasing is that it is all online, but a quick phone call away if needed. Prices were considerably more reasonable than the other two companies I considered using. Furthermore, Dan Wolt, the owner took immediate action on any questions/concerns and exhibited such integrity in business practice! Case in point, when I was quoted a lower price (through no fault of his) he insisted that he give me the price quoted because of his business ethics. Truly, I would recommend Zen Windows to any person looking for high quality windows, NO sales rep. visitations and personal service. I have been very happy with my triple pane windows and resulting reduction in utility bills.
Description of Work
Replacement windows
replacement windows

" Ordering and purchasing windows from Zen is perhaps the easiest and most satisfying purchase experience I have ever had. " Thank you. We try to make this easier then grocery shopping. We are honored to have you as a Zen Windows Client. Cheers, Dan
CARI B.
05/09/2018
We replaced 10 windows in our home. Their pricing was in the middle of all the quotes we received, but the windows were a better quality than most of the other ones. The installation was completed in less time it was going to take the other companies to receive their windows. We did have one window that arrived broken from the manufacturer. It took a little longer than we would have liked to get this last window installed. Dan recognized our frustration and made the situation right. He has a very ethical business model and we loved his no pressure sales tactic. His response was always immediate. He even took the time to call us when he was out of the country on vacation! We highly recommend.
Description of Work
Windows replaced on the back of the house
replacement windows

Thank you - "He has a very ethical business model and we loved his no pressure sales tactic" After 30 years in the industry, this is the only choice. We are thrilled that you have joined the Zen Windows Family.
Jason V.
03/21/2018
Dan, the owner, would respond to questions right away. The installation crew was late arriving due to road conditions but still finished on time and did a neat and professional job. Windows look great and for a great price!
Description of Work
Window Replacement
replacement windows

" respond to questions right away " Zen Windows respects your time & is always here for you. Please remember we are only an e-mail or phone call away. Thank you for being a client of Zen Windows.
Nick L.
03/10/2018
Zen is great to work with, no hassles or deposits collected... unheard of with custom size windows. These are great people to work with and we continue to use them over and over again.
Description of Work
Window and patio door replacement
replacement windows, doors

"great to work with", "no hassles or deposits"... "unheard of" A Pure Definition of the Zen Brand. Thank you & we cherish you as a repeat Zen Windows Client.
William H.
01/06/2018
It went very smoothly. Dave, Bill & installers were all very nice to work with. I do not know how it could have gone better. I am very anxious to see how the windows perform over the long haul. They seem to be doing just great in the extremely cold weather in Dec. 17 & Jan. 18.
Description of Work
I had replacement windows installed
replacement windows

"Smoothly" , "Nice" , "Could not have gone better". All words that define the Zen Windows Brand. Thank you for being a loyal Zen Windows Client. Cheers, Dan
CHRIS & RICK R.
12/09/2017
Great! Great sales approach and no hassle estimate. Windows are great, installers great - wonderful company and should be a model for other businesses.
Description of Work
replaced 10 windows
replacement windows

" Great! " When it is all Said & Done, this is the word that defines the Zen Windows Brand. Thank you for being a loyal Zen Windows Client. Cheers, Dan
Duke T.
11/04/2017
Very well, job was done right, looks great
Description of Work
Windows put in front off house [3]
replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was really great working with you on this project. I really appreciated how well you communicated with me throughout the process.Thanks for being an amazing Zen client. Sincerely, Greg Gould
Sabrina B.
10/26/2017
Greg and his Zen team did an awsome job at dealing with a very nervous home owner. I submitted a request at the end of the business day on Friday. Within a half an hour Greg was on the phone, telling me all about Zen Windows. I liked and trusted Greg off the bat, but being a responible home owner I called many many other companies as well. After many many many bids I figured out that the first was the best (and most cost effective choice). I was very surprised at how quickly the windows arrived and and were installed. My windows are so beautiful now I am working on making my house look as beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about Greg and his Zen Windows Team.
Description of Work
8 windows installed in my home.
replacement windows

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. I’m grateful we had the opportunity to connect and I’m so glad you are thrilled with your new Zen Windows!
Ken L.
10/21/2017
They were phenomenal, from Dan the owner to Bill the production manager and the most amazing crew of Ricky, Nathan and Nathan. Dan was gracious to gove me multiple quotes and answer numerous questions and he even stopped by my house on the last day of install to see how everything was going, he was just pure class and with NO high pressure sales tactics at all. Bill was great as well to explain how everything would go, how long it would take and gave us everything we asked for. But as great as these guys were the install crew was the best possible experience. Ricky, Nate and Nate were courteous and professional and cleaned up everything great. Ricky was just amazing and even joked with my kids a little about how the windows were installed. This is a top notch group who I will constantly sing their praises for many years to come and will only use them in the future for any window or door projects. If you are looking to have your windows replaced, you MUST USE ZEN WINDOWS, THEY ARE THE BEST!!! I almost forgot, the windows are absolutely awesome. We didnt want to cover them up, my wife even said she noticed a noise reduction the first day we had them in and she usually doesnt care about stuff like that. Amazing crew and Amazing product, I cant say enough.
Description of Work
we needed our 25 year old windows replaced. We had Zen windows install 17 triple pane Lotus windows.
replacement windows

Thank you for the kind review & for recognizing the key elements of the Window process: Reputation of a Company Ease of Process No Games or Pressure. The Best Installers. & of course, Excellent Windows. Thank you for being part of the Zen Windows Family. Cheers, Dan
Brian W.
09/27/2017
It was a pleasure working with this company. I had them out to replace all of our first floor windows and a patio door last summer. All went well and I had them back to do all the upstairs windows this spring. A repeat customer is the best compliment, right? I like their business model - Dan doesn't waste your time or his on a multi-hour sale pitch. This allows him to offer quality windows at a competitive price. He emails the pertinent information and let's you do your research and come to a decision on your terms. Just as important as a good business model is having quality people on the team. Bruce and Russ were the primary install guys on our projects and they had loads of experience. Russ has a great eye for detail and showed a lot of pride in his craft. After I mentioned that the patio door they installed the prior summer wasn't quite latching right, he stayed late (on a Friday no less) after the window install was finished to get the latch working correctly. From top to bottom, they are a solid company and I don't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Description of Work
Replaced all windows in house along with sliding glass patio door.
replacement windows

" Just as important as a good business model is having quality people on the team." Thank you for recognizing a key component to the Zen Windows Brand & thank you for being a repeat Zen Windows Client. Cheers, Dan
Mike W.
09/24/2017
The project went very smoothly. The installers were very professional and did excellent work. I would highly recommend them.
Description of Work
New windows
replacement windows

We're thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed working with Zen Windows! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers Coupon

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We offer vinyl and woodgrain replacement windows that offer convenience and durability. Vinyl windows come in double hung, casement, awning, slider, bay, bow, picture, garden, hopper, round top, and special shapes. Many colors and finishes are available as well. We also offer sliding doors in several styles. Zen Windows guarantees the highest quality and professionalism in the market.

We DO NOT replace just the glass in a window. We replace the entire window.