Christian Morris Construction Inc.

With Angi since August 2010

4.4

10110 State Route 7 S

Gallipolis, OH 45631

Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity,

09/21/2019

Janice D.

The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work.

Description of Work
New roof and skylights replaced

11/16/2017

james C.

They came out and were responsive, they gave an estimate, they got the job done with a minimum disruption to my life and that is what I look for.

Description of Work
Roofing.

04/19/2017

Carolyn C.

They were very respectful and professional in the way they provided these services. They cleaned away all trash and let it looking better than before.

Description of Work
Room painted, steps installed, garage door and hand rail installed. Total cost approximately $4500.

Category remodeling

02/18/2013

Bill M.

Very good. Professional, courteous, and timely. From the initial extimate, to starting, snd completing the work they were good people to have working in your homr. I have also used them for minor jobs such as garage door repair and home door installations and large job or small job they were the same.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom, and built large deck.

Category roofing, home remodeling

08/06/2012

greg B.

They did an excellent job and the roof has lasted 19 years. They were polite and didn't leave a mess. I am getting ready to use them again for a new roof. Their prices were reasonable and they did a bang up job.

Description of Work
Christian's Construction Inc installed a new roof on my house almost twenty years ago.

06/14/2012

Donna L.

Good

Description of Work
they remodeled our bath. I purchased all the fixtures and they did a complete gut job of the bathroom. We were fortunate to be able to be on-site while the work was being done and could personally supervise it. On incident stands out in my memory - our house is an older one and has fine wood molding throughout. I saw the supervisor walking down the hall carrying a piece of plastic molding and asked him what he was going to do with it. He explained he was using it to frame out the new bathroom door......"I don't think so", I said and went with him to the lumber yard and picked out the wooden door piece.They sub-contracted some of the work like electrical and that went well. Since we could personally supervise the work, any corrections were made immediately. Some of the finer finishing was not as good as it should have been and we felt the supervisor rushed the crew to finish. However, having said that, we were mostly satisfied with their work and would get them to give us another estimate should the occasion arise. I know they have done work for others in our neighborhood and that seems to have gone very well and I have heard no complaints.

Category home builders, home remodeling

05/22/2012

Frances C.

They took all of the old roof off. They also repaired my back porch roof, which was leaking. The men are really nice. Their prices are very good. They are professional and did a good job. They came prepared and they worked straight through--they didn't fool around at all. I didn't have to worry about their work. They do lots of different projects, but I've only used them for roofing, so far.

Description of Work
They did my house roof and my garage roof.

06/08/2011

Donna L.

Very good experience

Description of Work
Gutted, remodeled and installed complete new bath. Estimate was followed, no surprises. Foreman was very responsive when decisions were made. Crew was well mannered, they could have been a little better about tracking less dirt into the house, but I'm really picky that way. We were fortunate that we were able to be present at all stages of the remodel...one vent was badly misplaced, but corrected immediately upon our request and they tried to install plastic trim instead of wood. Overall it was a good experience and we would contact them again. The reason for B's in quality and professionalism were the misplaced vent and attempt to use plastic instead of wood. A complany of their reputation shouldn't try to cut corners. I would not let them work without our being present. But we're that way about all contractors.

Category home builders, home remodeling

Platinum Contracting Framing and Roofing LLC

Need a NEW ROOF? We are ready to help! You will love the individual attention you will receive from our project manager, who is available to you from day 1 all the way through project completion. Our attention to detail will get you the roof replacement you need, with exceptional quality. Call now to schedule your estimate!

Creative Home Solutions

Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it up.

All Season Construction

All Season Construction can do any home remodeling or building you need. We can do decks, roofing, windows, doors, electrical, HVAC, drywall, kitchen, bathroom, add ons. You name it we can do it. We can make your dream home into a reality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Christian Morris Construction Inc.

How is Christian Morris Construction Inc. overall rated?

Christian Morris Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Christian Morris Construction Inc. provide

Christian Morris Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Christian Morris Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Christian Morris Construction Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Christian Morris Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Christian Morris Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Christian Morris Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Christian Morris Construction Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Christian Morris Construction Inc.?

No, Christian Morris Construction Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Christian Morris Construction Inc. offer?

Christian Morris Construction Inc. offers the following services: Being a fully licensed and insured General Contractor operating in Ohio, Christian Morris Construction Inc. provides services that include: • Garage Door Installation • Gutters & Siding • Roofing • Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling • Interior & Exterior Additions • Doors & Windows • Construction & Project Management • Premium Customer Service & Support