The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Fort Loramie, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Fort Loramie
- Gotcha Covered NW ColumbusJohn and Becky were fantastic to work with from the initial quote to the install. They keep up great communication and the work was fantastic!
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCChoosing window treatments can be overwhelming but the process was so easy and quick with Olsson Blind and Shutter! I was immediately impressed with the customer service and after our initial consult I felt confident we were getting quality products and service. I am overjoyed with our final product and would full heartedly recommend this company and their outstanding work to everyone
- The House Doctorsng on Angie's List, everything went according to plan. An appointment was made, and although we were not present at the time of service, it was performed as promised. I am blind and therefore cannot personally rate the quality of the job, but my wife said that it was fine.After some initial confusion, since the house I wanted to be washed was not the address I was us
- American Buyers Custom Window CoveringsJeff, the owner, came out the same day that I had called. He was extremely thorough and had great ideas. He was punctual and had come out when he said he would. He was very well prepared with all the sample books that I could imagine.
- Hang Ups IncMark and the entire "Hang Ups" family are a delight! They were professional from the first step into my home. The measuring was done accurately,the products were explained thoroughly and the pricing very clear to understand. The blinds arrived on time and were installed quickly in a very clean fashion. I have used this company for blinds for two of my past homes in the Bexley area as well. I have recommended their services to many of my neighbors in my present Thornville neighborhood. It great to be able to call a company and know that the job will be well done! Thanks so much
- MORRISON DRAPERIES & BLINDSMorrison's is a small-town, locally-owned business. They are very courteous. I had many of my blinds cleaned by them, and they look wonderful! They were so apologetic when one of my blinds was mixed-up with someone else's, and gave me a free adjustment on one of my blinds that was too long. I will definitely continue doing business with them
- MORRISON DRAPERIES & BLINDSYou cannot do any better than Tom. He does quality work and is such a nice person. The price depends on what it is that he does for you. I have used him since the 90's and anybody would enjoy using him.
- Webster ConstructionThey were polite and professional--honest and down home- they even fed my dog some of their lunch. I am retired and recently re-married. They were polite to her and answered all our questions and home repair needs at a cost my minimal budget can afford. Their truck broke down so they could not make the original appointment. However they kept me informed of that problem and came the very next day. I never had better service at such a reasonable cost and they were very attentive to our needs. If you need any kind of house repair they can do it and they can do it perfectly and efficiently. They even build houses from scratch. You get it all done with them no need for a separate carpenter and plumber. Just get out your household to do list and give them a call. You will be glad you did. Tel them David of West Andover sent you. Take care, David Bandit and Sandra say whoof whoof!
- Budget Blinds of Teays Valley, LLCThe salesman, Richard Shell, was pleasant and very professional to work with. He did an excellent job of measuring all the windows and gliding doors. All shades except one shade that was lost in shipment came in when expected. The installers did a super job installing the shades and were very good to work with. The one shade that was lost in shipment was reordered and was promptly installed when it was delivered. We are extremely happy with the shades and the service
- Slats Window DesignThey are fabulous and so professional! I can't say enough good things about them. Very competitive pricing compared to the big box stores. They measured and installed them. They stand behind 100%. They're beautiful. Very prompt and professional! They offer a variety of price points and found something that fit our budget. I would definitely consider them again
Window Treatment Services in Fort Loramie
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Nothing about our experience with this company has been good. I am still waiting on a solution to the multitude of issues we have had with our window install. It has been over 6 months and I still don't have all my windows or hardware and no one in this company seems to care about my concerns. I didn't even get any other estimates because of a recommendation from my mother. She had windows installed in 2014 and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. Obviously things have changed in 7 years. She regrets ever suggesting Champion to my husband and me and says she will never recommend them to anyone ever again. Do yourself a favor and get multiple estimates and stay away from a company that requires you to sign a contract that day or you lose out on the sale. A measure tech had to come out to my house 3 times (each time at least 3 weeks between visits) to measure a single window which was the start of the delay. I was told that first they couldn't read the writing, then the measurements didn't match. The install "professionals" broke a new window which had to be reordered. End of August was the install and I was told it would take at least 4 weeks to get the replacement window. There is a 3 inch scratch down to the metal on my big living room picture window. The caulking job would have been better done by a 2 year old. I do not have all the cranks for my awning windows, even though the windows sat in their warehouse for almost a month before my install date. The contractors put a gash in the beadboard on my bathroom wall and hammer scratches and divots in my living room and half bath window sills. They left grass stain on my cream living room carpet and a pile of cigarette butts at the end of my driveway. I was told they would do the install from 9 to 4. They showed up at 10 and didn't leave until almost 8 pm. On some of the bedroom windows you can see light from outside around the sill. Which makes me question the quality of the install. When they first showed up they complained that the front of my house was stone and that I had bushes in the flower garden. We signed papers on April 3rd and the install didn't even happen until August 30th. At the time of signing I was told it would be 8 to 12 weeks until the install. I was told that Champion Installers would be installing the windows. That was a lie. The men that showed up looked like they were pulled right off the street. The trucks they arrived in were not company trucks and they were not wearing any company shirts. You wouldn't have even known that it was champion doing the install. I guess the way they get away with saying they have Champion professionals is that they have one guy who actually works for Champion and the others are subcontracted (one guy had his grandson with him to help). And ironically, it was the actual Champion employee that was complaining I had a stone facade and bushes out front. He was also the one that did the horrendous caulking job. When he first showed up he told me that he wasn't going to take the flashing all the way to the stone which would have left an inch of the existing wood exposed. I told him no and the whole reason for the install was to have no maintenance. Leaving the wood exposed would have caused me to to have to upkeep with paint. He was not thrilled about my insistence that all the wood be covered. It seemed from the start that the whole job was an inconvenience for them. As of mid-October this project is still not completed. I had to make numerous calls and texts before anyone even attempted to contact me. And when they did, they would not listen and did not seemed concerned that the contractors left my house in worse shape than when they started. I was also told told that it is in their policy that they do not offer discounts or refunds. That set off warning bells. If a company has to have a policy about that, you know they know that their product and service is lacking. I would never recommend this company to anyoneRebecca S.
- Business Description:Full service, diagnosis, repair & tires for most all trucks, cars, RV's, motorcoach & motorcycles. Bottle & on board coach LP propane fill. U-Haul truck & trailer rental. 90 days same as cash & financing available for qualified peopleRecent Review:I called.up and ask what they would charge specifically to put 2 new tires on 2 new rims that I had purchased myself, and I was told $20.00. Well I thought, fair enough so I went there on Saturday around 10:00 am. Well it did not take very long because there was no one else there, which I understand why now! Then I made made the comment what was the bill because I figured he might charge some tax. He told me to come to the office, so I did and when he was done he told me it would be $49.53 and all I could do was say, WHAT and repeated $49.53. I was in shock. He did not take the tires off anything or the wheels off anything or put tires and wheels on anything! The only thing he did was take 2 brand new tires and put them on 2 new rimsJoseph S.
- Business Description:Circle City Coatings offers custom Powder Coating, Cerakoting, Sandblasting, chemical stripping media blasting We also offer Automotive Window Tinting in all shades. Here at Circle City Coatings We have set the Bar high. We are firm believers in Quality, Quick turn around so your not waiting forever, Customer Care and satisfaction. We are a Small Locally Owned and Operated Business that has been in operation for close to a 1yr. now. The BEST part of it all is our focus to the very thing that ..
- Business Description:Audio Video Interiors is N.E. Ohio's leading custom Audio/Video installation company. Our specialty is engineered technology solutions. From simple TV installations to large Home Automation projects, with so many choices in equipment available, people need help in selecting and installing the “right” equipment for their needs. Our clients know they can buy equipment from anywhere, they choose Audio Video Interiors because they know we will help them complete the entire project. •Competitiv..Recent Review:the guy freaked out on us when i brought up best buy as a comparison...needles to say, he lost the bid right then and there...it was really sad and pathetic...then he went on to tell us how much he made a year?! who does that? aren't you embarrassed? ***?Nick P.
- Business Description:The Handyman Service is a privately owned business that is ran in a Christchan way. We are ethical and enjoy working with people that need a good job at a good price. We provide free estimates, and require 50% down and a signed proposal before work starts. The remainder of the price will need to be paid with in 30 days of project completion. We also work on a time and material bases
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- New Bremen
- Maria Stein
- New Knoxville
- Saint Henry
- Saint Marys
- Pleasant Hill
- Jackson Center
- Fort Recovery
window treatment in Fort Loramie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- Audio Video Interiors
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Laker Tire & Service LLC431 Madison Avenue
Russells Point, Ohio
- Laker Tire & Service LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR