When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Findlay, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Findlay
- Stahl Mowery ConstructionWe had experienced a lot of damage to our siding June 29 during the big wind storm. There was also interior damage that required drywalling and painting. We tried contacting several companies, but no one returned our call to come give an estimate. Finally we were bold enough to call Stahl-Mowrey. Because we know they have worked on several bigger projects, we (falsely) assumed they'd be out of our price range. Our call was returned that same day and we had an initial meeting the next day. Paul was easy to communicate with via phone, text, and e-mail as we narrowed down the contract to meet our specific needs. Meanwhile the materials were delivered about 1 1/2 weeks later and the crew was there about 1 week after that. They began the project on time despite the rain that was going on then. Each day the crew showed up early and worked all day. They were patient as I shared my concerns and/or questions. All work was completed in a timely, professional manner. When we needed to add some extra work (putting up some special foundation board) they took care of picking up the materials and installing it, as well, even though it was something the crew had never worked with before. The entire project, of siding our two story house, drywalling and painting a room, hanging shutters and foundation board took just over two weeks. In addition, the jobsite was cleaned up well, which was important to me since we have children and pets
- Clouse Construction CorpHe did an excellent job. It was very good. It wasn't much because it was actually redoing some drywall on the lower half. I have a split level so it was drywall over block, so it was just a small area.
- Bontrager Construction LLCHe was very good. Basement looks great! Drop down ceiling is perfect. I would like to get him to do more.
- Spicer Paintingwell the day came for the company to show up. and as he said very prompt about time and how he would begin the painting job. they spent most of the morning preping the house for the project scraping and covering the windows caulking. by lunch they had almost 2 sides of the house scraped and caulked. and the house is huge 2 story. all wood siding that need painted bad. after lunch and the rest of the day untill almost 5.00 pm they preped out the rest of the house. they cleaned there mess and left. the next morning they showed up same time 8.00 am and started there painting.. they did most of the house by hand with a brush and little roller. i like the fact that they scraped old paint off the glass that wasnt even part of what was discussed.. he said thats what they do go above and beyound.. i smiled. . i couldnt help but to be overwhelmed by how fast they were working and doing such an amazing job.they day ended about the same time and they had almost 3 sides done.. the following day they showed up and by lunch they were finished and was cleaning up.. it was perfect.
- Dave's Handyman ExpressHe does good work. He is dependable and definitely not a fly-by-night type of guy. He is very honest and affordable. He's also done drywall and painting for us. He's also installed a new furnace. I've done a lot of remodeling and have used Dave for a lot of work.
- CERTIFIED BUDGET RESTORATIONS LLCThe process went great! John was reliable, courteous, punctual, and honest from the beginning. He brought in expert workers to do each phase, and kept us informed of each step along the way and how long it would take. He was especially helpful when dealing with our insurance company, providing them with estimates of his work and all the dimensions they needed for processing the claim. When we ran into a slight problem with matching the original stain for the baseboard, John worked very hard to be accommodating and to match the wood trim. He was pleasant and always available by phone to answer questions. I consider him a friend and would call on him for recommendations and for future jobs in our home
- Stahl Mowery ConstructionI am so happy with my newly remodeled home. Everything looks wonderful! I love my new kitchen and the wonderful woodwork.
- Gold Star Services - Expert Home RepairJames was very professional, knowledgeable, polite and easy to communicate with. He told us the date he would begin and how long it would take, prior to starting the job. He gave us a quote and stuck with that amount, except for a small additional charge for removing the mold that wasn't apparent prior to beginning the job. He worked on the restroom as if it were in his own home. He didn't just do a fast job to get it done. He did it the correct way and made sure everything was done that needed to be done. He took pride in his work. He removed all the old fixtures, etc. He worked fast and efficiently. The finished restroom is amazing!!!! It is on an outside wall and we were literally stopping our customers as they went past and having them view the new room. We couldn't be more pleased with it or with James. We would recommend him highly and are planning to have him do more work for us soon
- SMB CONSTRUCTIONThe original estimate was 2 to 3 days, the work started August 31 and was finished October 3 the initial roof leak was repaired and leaked the first night and damaged the new drywall, insulation and exhaust fan that was installed the second roof leak was repaired after a few tries. There were many days where labor was not available that pushed the repairs out to over a month
- Dave's Handyman ExpressI chose a different contractor. Just a real personal quirk of mine -- I avoid working with folks who talk a lot. I'm a solitary sort of person and don't like to be "kidnapped" into conversations I don't feel like having. Dave followed up the next day and the next and I was uncomfortable with the way he came right into my house uninvited when I was getting an estimate from the second contractor. He was all "up in my business." It was a violation of personal boundaries for me
Drywall Contractors in Findlay
- Business Description:WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GA WILSON We are your roofing specialist serving the northwest Ohio region since 1997. We can save your landscaping and your money too. We are one of the few companies to use the Equiptor 4000. We offer free estimates and easy financing. We are lead safe certified and a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:They were great had the estimate signed and returned and they they here the next week and the damaged side of the roof was replaced in a day. They cleaned up well and that meant a lot. Definitely will use them again for any home repairsJill H.
- Business Description:we are quacked for your business and business is quacking we are a small business just trying to make it, trying to achieve that American dream a honest day's work for an honest wage. professional all the time every time. twenty plus years we also give discounts to our senior citizens and veteransRecent Review:The quality of work was a 9.5 out of 10. They were thorough the car was pretty clean. They were prompt about showing up and did the job. They didn't waste any time, they only took 30 minutes for their lunch break. They were professionalAdrian M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my moneyRobert H.
- Business Description:In business since 1990, Arnolds Home Improvement is your local roofing and remodeling contractor serving Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We specialize in roof repair and replacement, bathroom remodeling - including our One-Day Bath remodeling services, siding, windows, and much moreRecent Review:I contacted Arnold's for a new roof after receiving recommendations on the Next Door app. They were fairly priced and very professional. Our job did get pushed back due to weather, but they kept in contact with updates as to when they would be able to begin work. The roofing project manager was very professional and answered all of my questions with quick response, even after hours. The job went very smoothly and they cleaned up the job area nicely. I would definitely recommend this companyNicole M.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling company. we have 2 Craftsman to handle all your needs.We also install windows, doors, kitchens, siding, bathrooms. We also build houses, decks, garages, Laminate flooring, ceramic tile. 419- 294- 3594 (Mark) 419-569-2757 (Todd Cell
- Business Description:20 years in business
- Business Description:We specialize in residential painting and remodeling. Over 16 years experience with interior painting, faux finishing, and plastering. We do tile install and epoxy as well.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Findlay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Handyman Service152 Larkins St
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions
- All Repair And Handyman Serives125 S Main St
North Baltimore, Ohio
- Archer's Construction210 North Second Street.
North Baltimore, Ohio
- Arevalo Construction703 Davis St
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- A-1 Handyman Service
- Ixcot Drywall2103 Power Dam Rd
- Ixcot Drywall
- Kings Home Improvement, LLC249 Lester Ave
- Kings Home Improvement, LLC
- Nicks Handyman Service614 W. Main Cross St.
- Nicks Handyman Service
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC