A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Edon, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Edon
- AK IrrigationThis work we had done needed to be completed within a very small window after the final grading of our yard was done, but prior to the lawn being seeded. AK worked with us on the scheduling, and did a great job in handling a few unexpected issue with the electrical wiring that was outside their control. In the end, the system was installed properly and in the time frames that we needed it. We've had great experiences working with AK Irrigation and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an irrigation contractor
- Greenkeepers Lawn Service and Landscaping Inc.They gave me ideas. You can expect nothing but the best quality work and great service. They had the lawn in and aerated the yard in a day and then did the landscaping in two days. They are awesome. They tidied up at the end of the day. Nothing was lying around.
- Rain One Irrigation & Drainage SystemsExcellent - they were very accommodating to our construction schedule. They were efficient, did an excellent job, were courteous, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff Benderpaid twice for the same work and still wasn't right. They promised to come back and correct. They never did show or even call.
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Irrigation Systems Installers in Edon
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru..Recent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..
- Business Description:At Enviro-Care Landscape management, our goal is to provide quality, dependable and affordable lawn and landscape management services. Serving both residential and commercial clients, we have been providing personalized service to the local area for almost two decades. Our experience and attention to detail enhances the aesthetics of any property we service. To further our goal in providing superior customer service, we have always offered free consultations and estimates to both new an..Recent Review:Owner is hands on, experienced, and easy to talk to. Rated price (per application) fair as I have not comparison shopped, but began using the service because several neighbors use same provider. Weeds are well controlled and lawn is healthier. I expect to continue using the service though I may comparison shop to verify pricing is within range of other providers. If pricing is comparable, I will continue using service. <br /Steven W.
- Business Description:We are a well experienced general contractor, honest, dependable and take pride in our workmanship.Recent Review:The worst experience I have ever had. I had t/j contracting come out to build a pole barn signed contract June 19th gave them 7800 for a down payment. On that day I was told 2 things, 1 my project would start beginning to mid July and take 2 weeks, 2 Tim would order the trusses the next day to get the process to move faster. Come August 6th they finally showed up put 3/4 of the poles in the ground (6-8hours maybe). August 8th put the rest of the poles in and connected the poles (wife went to work at 7am came home at 12noon builders came and went so they didn't work for long). After that they said that the trusses were on delayed delivery and it was the truss companies busy season so obviously they could do no more until they showed up I said ok. Next week no trusses week after that trusses arrived my wife ask the driver why they were delayed driver said there wasn't any delay they built those trusses in a couple hours.... my wife call the truss company and asked the manager when the trusses were ordered he said trusses were ordered via email July 21!! Lie number 1. Told t/j contracting trusses arrived they said great be out in a couple days to put them up. Couple days go by never came. I called they said they had to wait for a good calm day to put them up. I asked them for a copy of the building permit they said they thought I had one. I informed jessy that I asked Tim if I had to take care of calling people to scan the ground and permits when he can out for the estimate he said nope we take care of all that that's the good thing about hiring a contractor. Jessy said must have been a miss understanding. So they were going to get the drawings and everything to get the permit. From that point on Tim would not talk to me! So I settled talking to his son jessy! Jessy said everything was in motion because of the lie before I didn't trust him at all so I called the building inspectors office myself they said they had no record of them submitting anything for my address. So lie number 2. So as of this point I have walls to a pole barn up, trusses sitting in the wet mud, a pile of wood in my front yard and work that has not been inspected ( yard is destroyed). Now today being SEPTEMBER 8th they just texted me wanted to get out of the contract and only give me a little bit of my money back..... they have $13000 of the total $15000 for this project!! The entire time this was happening they would post picture of other projects that were being completed by them. Through this whole thing they had tons of excuses ranging from weather to health problems and I caught them red handed in 2 lies. I would never hire them to do anything. Would NOT recommend this company to anyone BEWARThomas W.
- Business Description:SplashScapes designs and builds in-ground Swimming Pools & Outdoor Living structures. We are a specialty company that installs Splash Pads & Rubberized Safety Surfacing. Residential & Commercial Splash Pads, Safety Surfacing for PreSchools/Day Cares, & Community Parks
- Business Description:Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center has been serving the Williams County and surrounding areas since 1978. They are a family owned and operated lawn and landscape design, installation, maintenance, and retail garden center, with over 40 years of knowledge and experience in the lawn and landscaping industry. Together with our creative designer and professional lawn and landscape team members we have succeeded in creating beautiful outdoor spaces for many homes and business' throughout the Northwest..
- Business Description:Locally owned business for all your year round outdoor needs.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.Recent Review:The work was done well and on time. The problem was we were given an estimate of 100-125$. The actual cost was twice this amount. When speaking to the supervisor, we were told that it cost more due to more man power. Some of their "man power arrived just in time for lunch. I thought the estimate was too good to be true. It turns out I was right. The work was done well just the difference in the price aggravated me. The wood look much better with far less clutter and weeds. They had the right equipment to do the job. <br /Richard B.
- Business Description:AQUA DOC is a full service lake and pond management company dedicated to making every lake and pond beautiful. For over twenty-five years, we have offered a range of services from full season lake management programs to sales of ornamental parts and supplies. While our expertise and focus is aquatic algae and weed control, we are also expert in fountains and aeration systems. Additional address - 6475 Perimeter Dr, Ste 200, Dublin, OH 43016. Additional phone number - (614) 506-4166. Additiona..Recent Review:We called to inquire about their service. We were told a technician would call us within 48 hours to set up an appointment to come out and evaluate our property. After two weeks we called back and informed them that no one had contacted us. They confirmed our contact information was correct and assured us that we would be contacted in the next 48 hours. Two more weeks have passed and no one has calledDan W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Edon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service
- FARRELL'S LAWN & GARDEN11755 County Road D
- FARRELL'S LAWN & GARDEN
- MIGNIN LANDSCAPING LLC204 Depot Street
- MIGNIN LANDSCAPING LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- TruGreen - 51115150 Nike Dr
- TruGreen - 5111