Braden Lance Construction LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

4502 Game Farm Rd

Urbana, OH 43078

Braden Lance Construction LLC. Started in 1997 as a sole proprietorship. Our business has grown over the years which enabled our capabilities of service to grow rapidly and I currently operate as a full service general contractor. As the owner, I personally oversee all jobs and stand confident in the work that we do. We are your insurance claim specialist, handling every part of you claim from dealing with insurance company to fixing your property in a timely manner. I service the Champaign, Clark, Logan, Union and Shelby counties offering my full line of services to those in that area. I am the only CertainTeed certified roofing installer in Champaign county, enabling me to offer a high quality roof to any new or existing building. If you browse through our services section you can see that we can tackle almost any service you would require with confidence. Also, take a look at our photo gallery where we have numerous samples of previous work. Thank you for visiting Braden Lance Construction LLC. ...

06/13/2019

Julie M.

Very good work!! We’ll hire Braden and team again and again!

Description of Work
Floor repair & other small interior repairs.

Category drywall,hardwood floor,plumbing,home remodeling

08/24/2017

D Y.

Braden and crew came to the rescue and finished a job that was left unfinished by someone else. They were great!!!! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Finished a roofing project started by someone else that quit halfway through.

03/06/2012

Paula H.

We have used him twice in the past. He was recommended by a friend. We were having trouble finding people. We weren't getting callbacks or they used to say they would show up and then they never showed up. We called him and he came up. We lost a lot of shingles in the bad wind storms. We had to fix it quickly because it was winter. He was out that afternoon and did a repair. Two weeks ago it happened again and he came out to fix. We just bought the house and we were told that the roof was three years old. I'm guessing it was not installed correctly but we had some high wind issues. The shingles were ripping off and he told us that there was something that wasn't used. He did the repair and then it happened again so he came out to do another repair. He did an exceptional job. We probably are going to have him do some other things for us once we get over the winter. I looked out the window when I saw roof shingles all over the front lawn. We had rain coming in and it had to be repaired. We called someone that was supposed to come but they never showed up. We got this number and we called him. He had shingles that would match what we had and installed them. More shingles blew off in a different area than what he had initially fixed. If it happens again we may just replace the whole roof and have him do the job. He was very professional.

Description of Work
I used Braden Lance Construction about two weeks ago on a Saturday for roof repair.

Burns Brothers Masonry

With over 30 years of masonry experience, we are here to help you with all your masonry needs and dreams. We do blocks, brinks and stone work. We are fast and precise. We are a small business with a crew of 5.

Harmon Masonry LLC

I provide all the Masonry needs. Brick, block, cultured stone. I also do any and all repairs, as well as concrete needs and pavers. I put my heart and soul into every project. We are a loving, family owned business. I've been in business for 7 years now. I took over my father's business. So I've been working in this trade for more than 10 years.

AVA Concrete & Construction

We are a concrete and construction company, here to meet your concrete and construction needs and dreams. http://avaconcreteconstruction.com

Check, PayPal

New construction, kitchen and bathroom remolding, roofing, siding, gutters, garages, masonry, snow removal, concrete & dump truck.