The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Dover, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Dover
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Creative Home SolutionsThe job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.
- S&K Construction And Remodeling LLCExcellent service and great quality. Very fast and professionally done. On time and work done as promised.
- Bigfoot Builders LLCWent great awesome looking fixed things for me that was wrong he made it safe always kept in contact with me letting me know when he would be there great work
- Winchester Roofing CompanyWe had Winchester install a new metal roof for our home. The color is perfect and brightens the entire exterior. The installers were here when scheduled to be and the roof went down quickly. The installers were very professional, polite and did not leave us leftovers to clean up after them. If you want a new metal roof installed at a fair price, we highly recommend Winchester Roofing. We are proud to display their sign in our yard. Dave and Gail Bargerstoc
- Premier ContractingI have an old garage with 8x8 bifold doors. While in the midst of selling my house, wind ripped one of the doors off and smashed it. I was left with a mangled door frame with no header. In order to hang a modern garage door, I needed a new header and frame. I called Premier and they got me taken care of. The garage looks great and they were kind enough to coordinate with another contractor that I was working with as well. I will absolutely use them again once I move to my new property
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work
- Graber's Oak FLooring & Pole BuildingsBest of the best! Quality materials and work! No better out there ! 4 days and complete! Highly recommended!
- A&E Home Services llcGreat service. They finished my roof in under a day for a great price. Looks great and have had no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
- Gibraltar Custom Builders LLCBrett was very easy to talk with and helped us through the process of construction. He kept the numerous contractors on track to keep the project moving forward. We sometimes had as many as 3 different contractors in on the same day. When something didn't look just right, he made sure it was fixed. When the siding on the new addition didn't quite match, he had the entire side of the house done. We installed a heated tile floor in the master bath, marble shower with zero entry, soaking tub and counter height granite vanities plus a second closet in the bedroom. Brett, Brad and Wayne were great to have working on our additions. They take pride in their work. They were professional, friendly, and respected our comfort during the entire construction process
Garage Builders in Dover
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:Allstate Exteriors is a full-service roofing company that has proudly served London, Springfield and Central Ohio for over 14 years. We offer a range of both residential and commercial roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Our team of professional craftsmen uses top-quality products to ensure the durability, dependability, and safety of your roof. As roofing specialists, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and materials in all areas of ..Recent Review:The project manager was very responsive. I did have to initiate most communication to verify when work was to be completed and follow up when they said they were working and did not show, but he was prompt to respond. The project kept getting moved out due to issues the crew had with their vehicle. In the sales pitch, I was told about this family company that does the work, but this job was outsourced. The crew did great work, however, they left me a mess to clean up. I collected an oatmeal can full of nails and other debris from my driveway and yard. They removed a metal awning and did not remove the connecting attachments from the ground, leaving sharp metal exposed. Had to remove myself. To do the siding they also removed the electrical line attached to my house, but did not reattach properly. Was told they normally did not do that, was offered a $100 discount, but that would not cover the cost of an electrician to fix. The siding crew also took away more gutter downspouts than they should have and they replaced those with no additional costs, but that was the fault of the siding crew. The end product looks greatJenifer C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks greatMelanie C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Not all buildings are created equal. At Alpine Structures, we have learned what products assure structural integrity and increase our customers' property value. For many years plywood was considered the best option for building storage units because it did a good job and looked nice. At the time, OSB (Orient Stand Board) was in development but was thought to be an inferior product. Over the years, plywood quality deteriorated drastically and has given us serious problems due to warping betwee..Recent Review:Shed is exactly as ordered. Installed quickly. Crew as pleasant and cleaned up everything when done.Susan J.
- Business Description:Nasser homes and remodeling; Independently owned and operated business focusing on construction of new decks, re-decks ,outdoor living projects, porches, handicap ramps and rails, room additions, siding, windows and all exterior and interior remodeling. kitchens and bathRecent Review:Lacked attention to detail, skimped on materials to save a buck. We just wanted it done right!jerry p.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- New Philadelphia
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
- Port Washington
- East Canton
garage builders in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- Alpine Structures LLC2675 US 62
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bob's Home Service204 Jarvis St P.O.Box 4
- Bonvechio Concrete & MasonryPO Box 742
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Brogan Builders3816 Biers Run Rd
- Beatty's Builders
- DeBoard Builders Ltd.22444 Twp. Rd. 400
- Dew Companies1756 Eden Road
- DLK Construction7571 RD 187
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Douglas P Fay Trucking LLC104 E Kiracofe Ave
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DeBoard Builders Ltd.
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- K&E Roofing, LLC242 E Main St
- K&E Roofing, LLC
- Ohio Outdoor Structures42 Garfield
- Ohio Outdoor Structures
- Pro-Line Construction4991 walnut creek rd
- Pro-Line Construction
- SDG Home Improvements and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 334
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straitline Structures, Inc.1678 Donaldson Dr. NW
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- SDG Home Improvements and Handyman Services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Troyer Roofing24345 State Rte 327
- Trujillo services
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence