663 Exteriors LLC

Founded 2013

We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Roofing Project

roofing

View project

roofing (30)gutter repair (6)home builder (3)

10/05/2022

Kimberly T.

AMAZINGLY!!! The knowledge that these guys have and the speed in which they work without sacrificing quality is just without words. So good, in fact, that our company now wants to use only 663 Exteriors for all their roofing and siding/gutter needs in the future! James Kimel was our Rep and they come no friendlier and accommodating than him!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

Review for 663 Exteriors LLC - 7790 Township Road 671, Dundee, OH - 39901004

09/20/2022

Gary K.

Great Contractor, Very knowledgeable, Very dependable, He was there when he said he would be. Great Crew. Polite, hard working, got the job done right. His knowledge of roof damage is the best reason to call 663 Exteriors to get your estimate. I feel my roof is as important as my foundation I want it perfect.

Description of Work
New Roof, New Gutters

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

04/25/2022

Carlos Z.

I wanted to congratulate 663 Exteriors, Jimmy and his installation crew on the FANTASTIC job they did on our roof. The roofing project for my house was a big job based on the numerous repairs required (chimney repair, whole roof and decking replacement, and gutter covers). I am so glad I contracted 663 Exteriors for this job. Thanks! The quote was clear and what I paid, Jimmy took the time to explain what was needed and why. The installation crew were expert craftsmen and far exceeded my expectations on how professional, courteous, and responsible the team was in getting the job done and cleaned up. The look of the finished product is great! In summary, 663 Exteriors is an excellent company in quality, service and price.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

10/12/2021

William H.

Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this team!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience!

09/15/2021

Steve C.

The job went great everyone was Courteous worked clean and efficient The new metal roof looks great We'll recommend 10 times over

Description of Work
New Metal Roof

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

08/26/2021

Mary S.

Professional service, friendly knowledgeable employees. Very fast, efficient and thorough work with fair prices. Would definitely hire again and recommend

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

Thank you for your review!

08/24/2021

Lonnie F.

They done a great job. Done in less than 3 hours. Everything was cleaned up and I had to do nothing. I would highly recommend, great service and company.

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

06/14/2021

Sherry F.

Great, they were here early, and they got the roof completely done in only 2 hours. Very efficient, very neat and clean. Our roof looks great and you would never know they were here. Would recommend to anyone and definitely would hire them again!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for sharing your review!!

05/14/2021

Steven N.

Amazingly helpful and quick. Definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/16/2021

Serina Y.

They did an excellent job. Roof and gutters look great. Jimmy was so nice to work with and answered all my questions. They cleaned everything up and even took down and disposed of our old tv antenna. Highly recommend them and would not hesitate to have them do another project.

Description of Work
New Roof an Gutters

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/17/2020

Mike V.

Very pleased with 663 exteriors. Not only were we very happy with their work, but they also went to bat for us with the insurance company, who didn't find it necessary to pay for what they should have. Thankfully, the insurance agreed after 663 exteriors had spoken with them. Their work is very precise and well done, and we are very pleased with how "Jimmy" asked us exactly what we were hoping for, and kept us informed with exactly what he had planned, at exactly every moment. Met with us often, and kept in touch with us every time a decision had to be made. Thank you 663 exteriors. Very happy with your work. Mike and Lisa.

Description of Work
New Roof, Siding and Light Pole

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/09/2020

First Church of the Nazarene C.

They were amazingly fast, thorough, and neat. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Review for 663 Exteriors LLC - 7790 Township Road 671, Dundee, OH - 39020677

10/09/2020

John W.

There setting up before daylight finished the job before I got home from work no muss no fuss

Description of Work
Damaged roof

Category home builders

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/02/2020

Carmela R.

This company is very professional and on the ball with customer service. They did a great job and they left everything so nice and cleaned up. The roof looks great! Thanks 663!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/02/2020

Jennifer S.

We would highly recommend 663 Exteriors for any roofing needs. Quick to respond and received our quote within less than an hour after coming to inspect the roof. On the day of install, they started around 7am and were finished about 4 hours later, including removing two chimneys and new roofing on the garage as well. Everything was cleaned up prior to them leaving and our new roof looks great!

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/18/2020

Cathy M.

Earnestly efficient and professional company. Work was completed in less than a day and clean up was thorough. The men were knowledgeable, polite, and hard working. They were innovate in their approach to our roof problem. I would recommend them for all your roofing needs

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/11/2020

Chris C.

Roof was stripped and done in a few hours. They didn’t leave any mess and even swept off our patio. Awesome group of workers

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

09/04/2020

Heidi G.

The supplies arrived the day before as promised. Everyone who delivered was polite and respectful of where to walk and where not to walk. The crew arrived early and started work prompty at 7:00. Other than hammering and walking, they were the quitest crew I've ever never heard! They were cleaned up and out of there by 9:30. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/31/2020

Jim Y.

I would have given 663 Exteriors an A++ but that wasn't an option. 663 Exteriors LLC just completed a 2114 sq ft roof replacement in 3 hrs 5 minutes (Aug 31, 2020). They said they would start at 7am and were very punctual and were up on the roof at 7am. The house is a split style house with an addition (3 ridge lines). Jimmy Keim and his crew performed like a well oiled machine. Jimmy and his crew were very courteous, kind and hard working. They took good care to cover plants and flowerbeds around the house from debris during the install and did a wonderful job cleaning up afterwards. They did everything I asked in the meeting before the installation. Living in the snow belt I requested an extra row of ice guard along the roof edges and new flashing around the chimney and valleys. I priced out materials before I contracted with 663 and was well over $3000. The total cost of the job was $6785 which I considered to be a very good price especially since I didn't have to take a week off of work at NASA to do it myself. Even the Carter Lumber delivery person who delivered their supplies said that 663 Exteriors was one of the best roofing crews he knew. I highly recommend getting a quote from 663 Exteriors if you're in the market for a quality installed roof for a very reasonable price and courteous service.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for 663 Exteriors LLC - 7790 Township Road 671, Dundee, OH - 38840703

07/18/2020

Stephen H.

Job went good from start to finish; kept well informed about project; great work and finished when they stated. Very happy with them!

Description of Work
new shingle roof installed

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

07/18/2020

richard A.

I was impressed with Jimmy and his crew.This was a hard working group and they knew what they were doing.My son was visiting from Florida and commented that "they were like a well oiled machine.The job done was excellent and the cleanup great.They did my large two story house and separate garage in 4 hours. I commented to some of my friends that it happened so fast,it was as if the new roof simply appeared. I would recommend 663 to anyone.

Description of Work
new shingle roof installed

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

06/08/2020

Kriss E.

The 663 team was fantastic. The job was done quickly and correctly, This company is very professional and very reasonable. I would and I have recommended them to anyone who needs roofing work done.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/20/2020

Don F.

They were very efficient, fast, and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did roof repair.