What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Delaware, OH
There are 52 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Delaware
- Columbus Gas ProPhil went out of his way to get a rush job completed for me at a fair price. He took the time to listen to my situation and he figured out how to get the job done in my timeline. He is trustworthy, responsive, does what he says he will do, and does great professional work. You can feel confident that you are getting the best price and superior work with Columbus Gas Pro. Phil is a great guy who is easy to work with and has excellent communication so you know what to expect and when. There is no reason to hire anyone else read less
- Custom Home WorksWe contracted with Custom Home Works for a complete downstairs renovation and couldn’t be more pleased with the results. From design assistance to craftsmanship to simply being nice people to work with, Bill and Dave met every, and exceeded many, expectation. That is a rare thing. We were so impressed with their professionalism, that months later when a malfunctioning shower began causing problems in a different part of the house, we immediately calls CHW. They responded quickly, fixed the immediate issue and then renovated the bathroom with the same level of professionalism and kindness they put in to the downstairs area. You could hire someone else. But we wouldn’t recommend doing that read less
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsIt went well, the replacement was finished in 2 hours, 30 minutes of which was going to get the new part from a commercial retailer. The price for 90 minutes of work was $540!!! Do not contract with these guys for small jobs, as they seem to have a rather high up front charge.
- Vic the PlumberVic installed 3 gas room heaters and replaced much of gas piping in basement for purpose of removing an unneeded extra meter and a then discovered gas leak. Vic came 4 days, more than he originally agreed to, during a time when most people would have not(family personal major event). Very nice, knowledgeable, and customer focused read less
- Tim D.Burkitt CompanyTim called a half hour ahead to let us know he was on his way. Arrived as promised with all necessary parts. Tim was very neat, friendly and new exactly what he was doing. I would rate him at a A+ not just a A. I highly recommend him for any gas job needed.
- Vic the PlumberVic was very knowledgeable and completed excellent work in a timely manner at a fair price. I would recommend him to others.
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & DrainCalled Amanda Plumbing because I detected a faint, intermittent natural gas odor outside near my gas meter, They came out and did a check with a gas detector and did detect a slight emission coming from the vent on regulator attached to the meter. Said it was normal for that to happen at the vent. I've read that elsewhere, so it made sense. They also did a gas line pressure test on the lines from the meter to the inside of my house, and found no leaks. I believe they did a thorough job and checked everything they should be expected to check. They were professional and courteous as well read less
- Columbus Gas ProPhil came out quickly, assessed and thoroughly explained the problem, and promptly fixed our problem. Easy to work with. Highly recommend.
- Columbus Gas ProThe gas line entering our house was leaking and the gas company shut off our gas for safety reasons. I called Columbus Gas Pro at 9:00 pm expecting to leave a message, but Phil answered the call and was able to come out the next day and repair the leak. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. His fee was very reasonable. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone read less
- Klein Heating And CoolingThe replacement went well. Mr. Klein worked on a weekend to install our unit so we would have air conditions. The installers were professional and very knowledgeable about the system.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Delaware
- Business Description:Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go w.. read lessRecent Review:Levi was excellent with great customer service skills! This is the second time I have used Ecoplumbers. They were prompt, professional, and upfront about costs.Karen K.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:He came for diagnostics of the work that needs to be done and provided an estimate. They're good and professionalLamont C.
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated reputable plumbing company since 1995. 24/7 Residential and Commercial Full Service Plumbing Company Repair, Replace, Remodel, Excavation and Gas Lines. Chamber of Commerce small business of the year. 18 Employees. Upfront pricing structure. Readers choice award from the Delaware Gazette Best Plumbing Company . License #23169. read lessRecent Review:They showed up on time and did a great job. Price was almost half of other companies of similar size. Couldn’t be happier with the two gentlemen who came and the work they performed.Tony P.
- Business Description:We are excited to announce that we have expanded to include Heating and Cooling Services. Emergency Plumbing Service is now officially Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air. Our name has changed, but our quality service has not. We continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards in the Plumbing and HVAC Industries. Since 1977, our family-owned and operated business has provided outstanding customer service by being reliable, prompt, and professional. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.. read less
- Business Description:Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer.. read lessRecent Review:Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. Thanks read lessZack G.
- Business Description:8 employees. No additional charge for Sat hours. Uses subs for tile, flooring & electrical when remodeling. Charges a rate of $20 per quarter hour. $45 service fee applies. Additional contact name - Jeremy Stroupe. Family owned & operated. Additional e-mail -email@example.com read less
- Business Description:Home Improvement Contractor offering quality service and installation.
- Business Description:Klein Heating and Cooling, LLC, brings over eleven years of experience to your HVAC service needs. We believe in explaining exactly what needs to be done in plain language with respect for your home at a fair price. With our flat rate upfront pricing you will know the price of the job before any repair is started. We offer 24 hour Emergency Service. For our customer's convenience we offer evening and weekend hours. Call today to see why this family owned and operated business is "Your Qualit.. read less
- Business Description:Get convenient care for all your plumbing catastrophes. Whether you’re fighting a stubborn clog or looking for dependable water and sewage removal, we’re here to serve you! From water service repair and replacement to sewer jetting and installation, leave your system to a licensed master plumber #18521 you can trust. Utilize our 24-hour scheduling to call us today! Regardless of your plumbing needs, we take jobs large and small. For over 30 years, we have been serving Central Ohio with the be.. read less
- Business Description:MB Plumbing is a full service plumbing company with licensed, bonded, and insured technicians.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Plain City
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
gas repair services in Delaware
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .American Mechanical Group Inc5729 Westbourne Ave
- .American Mechanical Group Inc
- A Mann Plumbing Ltd3396 Columbus Rd
- A Water Solution IncPO Box 184
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A-Plumbing, Inc.P.O. Box 2524
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- Accurate Plumbing7595 Fishel Dr S
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Air Comfort Systems Inc3970 Moundview Rd # F
- Air Comfort Systems, Inc.15539 Heine Road Corporate office
- All Comfort Mechanical Inc.651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite F
- All Knight Heating & Cooling Inc3108 Scioto Darby Executive Ct
- All Lines Gas & Plumbing LLC1138 E Innis Ave
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- ANDERSON GAS & WATER LEAK SERVICE INC922 HART RD
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- AQUA-FLO Plumbing & Mechanical103 Cedar Hill Rd
- Aqueduct Plumbing & Air330 Jefferson Park Dr
- Area Energy & Electric, Inc. 2181 Innovation Drive Suite 104
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A Mann Plumbing Ltd
- B.P. Plumbing, Inc7923 Cheshire Rd.
- Bart Fey HVAC & Waterproofing LLC164 Blendon Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- Baumann Plumbing22 Westerville Sq
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing3663 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- BOBS BBB SEWER DRAIN SERVICE,LLC9599 State Rte 104
- Bozman PlumbingPO Box 651
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Plumber Plumbing & Heating Co LLC141 N Hamilton Rd
- Buckeye Plumbing Co Inc6003 Nichols Ln
- B.P. Plumbing, Inc
- C. Anderson Plumbing Inc.3156 El Greco Dr
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- Carris Appliance Service, Inc3004 Courtright Rd
South Columbus, Ohio
- Central Ohio Gas Line Services2048 Gregory Rd
- CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS PLUMBINGP O BOX 1382
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Columbus Gas Line1400 E Weber Rd
- Columbus Gas Pro3386 Parkbrook Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Converse Electric3783 Gantz Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Cornerstone Home Energy Inc1016 W Nimisila Rd
- C. Anderson Plumbing Inc.
- Delaware Heating and Cooling325 W Main street
- Diamond Mechanical LLC122 Yukon Dr
COMMERCIAL POINT, Ohio
- Doc Thompson Plumbing Co1120 Venetian Way
- DON'S ALL PLUMBING INC5450 SWISHER RD PO BOX 326
- Done Right PLumbing, Inc5875 Carters Corner Rd
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Delaware Heating and Cooling
- G & M Plumbing & Heating, Inc2077 Joyce Ave
- Garcia Home Maintenance & Repair7430 brown deer dr
- GBR Masonry IncPO Box 167
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Geer Plumbing7376 Mink St SW
- Glasmeier Plumbing770 Franklin Ave.
- Got A Guy LLC10098 Hyland Croy Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Green's Radiator & Air Cond165 W MAIN ST (Corner of 6th and West main)
- GUTRIDGE PLUMBING88 S SECOND ST
- G & M Plumbing & Heating, Inc
- Handley & Associates3333 Kioka Ave
- Handyman @ Large684 cherryhaven dr
- HAYNER PLUMBING HEATING & EXCAVATING INC17297 MARTIN WELCH RD
- Heartland Heating & Cooling Llc100 E. Campus View Blvd. Suite # 100
- Hesson Plumbing11717 Brookwood Ct
- Handley & Associates
- Macon PlumbingPO Box 321
- Man of All TradesPO Box 27364
- MB Plumbing17 Brickel St
- McAtee Plumbing Heating & Air3041 E 14th Ave
- Mid Ohio Termite & Pest Control1220 Parsons Ave
- MILLER RANNEY PLUMBING5474 Cleveland Ave
- Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling1661 Kenny Rd
- Mulbarger Plumbing Inc1423 Putnam Rd SW
- Macon Plumbing