McHugh's Plumbing Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8018 Wilson Mills Rd

Chesterland, OH 44026

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHugh....

plumbers (751)drain cleaning (127)water heaters (62)sewer cleaning (38)well & water pump repair (20)appliance repair (20)home remodeling (18)gas leak repair (14)drain pipe installation (13)basement waterproofing (11)tile installation (7)septic tank service (6)

09/02/2021

Went very well, Bob came on time, explained what was needed and possible options. Worked efficiently, checked everything and cleaned up before he left. Cost was competitive.

Description of Work
1. Faucet install provided by customer. 2. Shut off valves in new hoses for both sink and toilet. Also replacement of toilet inside guts

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

06/15/2021

When I told Bob what we wanted done, he listened and made recommendations as to what we should have done. I never felt pressured and was grateful to have a professional advise me. Bob also stayed in communication during the whole process. Workers were very considerate and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Faucets replaced, bathroom vanity installed, brought water heater up to code.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

05/26/2021

Everything went perfect..Bob is a professional, and his work reflects that. I will need plumbing done in the future, and Bob will get the job.

Description of Work
main water valve

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/07/2021

Bob and his team did an excellent job! Quick response especially since water in the basement could have been a real issue. Very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Sump pump replacement

Category appliance repair,wells

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thank you very much for the business! We appreciate it. Glad you’re happy, we will see you in the next one! Bob Mchugh

05/05/2021

Bob and his team were polite and skilled. Came out on Tuesday provided estimate, job completed on Wednesday.

Description of Work
dishwasher install

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thank you for your business! And glad your satisfied with the service. Bob Mchugh

04/19/2021

I found Bob McHugh's plumbing service through Angie's List. I've work with Bob multiple times over the past handful of years, from repairing leaking pipes to bathroom upgrades. Bob and his crew do good work and Bob, as the owner, has checked every job or called to make sure all went well. Currently, we're upgrading two bathrooms in our 1941 house, even replacing a 1941 toilet. Bob came in advance ...

Description of Work
Bathroom upgrades, pipe repairs, and more

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/01/2021

McHugh’s Plumbing saved the day again. McHugh’s Plumbing is the best in the business for basic and the most complex prompt plumbing work at a fair and reasonable price. We have used McHugh’s Plumbing for several years on the complex plumbing problems that can happen with an older house. We have been able to relax on plumbing issues (focus on other things rather than plumbing) because of McHugh’s s...

Description of Work
Sink fixture replacement with commercial grade fixture; drain cleaning; replacement of eroded key and vital steel plumbing pipe in older house; and replacement of interior toilet fixture. McHugh’s Plumbing also spotted and corrected some minor problems that would have developed into major problems and major expense if not caught early. Thanks to McHugh’s Plumbing!

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

01/27/2021

Very well. The people were all professional, they replaced the float valve that didn't work in the new tank. I liked the fact each person identified themselves when they came in. I also got a follow up call to make sure everything was working. I will use them again and I will get their estimate on a bath remodeling job this spring.

Description of Work
Replaced my toilet

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/24/2021

I had called many other plumbers to get quotes on the job and McHugh Plumbing had the best price and was also able to explain what the job would consist of. Fantastic service that was very efficient. I called at 8:00 p.m. and the toilet was fixed by 10:45 a.m. the following day. He was very willing to work with me on the time of the appointment that worked best for me. I couldn’t have asked for be...

Description of Work
I had a toothbrush flushed down the toilet that was stuck and was causing blockage

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

01/14/2021

plumbing done under sink in kitchen

Description of Work
Matt Grano and coworker were professional, came on time, explained stuff to me, any material he need he had on his truck, and when they left they cleaned up. If I have anymore plumbing issue I’m calling them back.

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

Residential interior & exterior plumbing repair. Gas line maintenance, sewer & drain cleaning, televised sewer inspections & repairs. Hot water heaters - standard & tankless. Recoppering & replumbing, small & large repairs, garbage disposals. Bathroom & kitchen renovation & upgrades. Sewer excavation, sewer jetting & line flushing.

Septic service & pumping