Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Cambridge, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Cambridge
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Cambridge
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:B&W Painting Service Waterford, OH, 45786 (740) 336-0931 B&W Painting Service, is dedicated to providing superior customer service in the Waterford, OH area. We promise to always be prompt and professional. Strive to be the best service provider in the area through honesty, integrity, and a high level quality. For all your home needs, give us a call! Exterior Painting;Painting Company;Painting Contractor;Home Painting;Commercial Painting Coal Run,OH;Beverly,OH;Wolf Creek,OH;Watertown,Marietta..Recent Review:Dana and B&W Painting Team were outstanding! We had to move out of town before they could start on our home interior and not only did they do beautiful work, they went above and beyond the normal “wall/ceiling painting” by truly hearing our goals for our home and adding touch ups here where needed. The estimate was spot on and the crew worked around our schedule to get a high quality job done quickly. Tried and trusted - these guys are FANTASTIC!Jessie T.
- Business Description:For more than 30 Years John has specialized in the restoration of wood shake and shingle, slate, tile and old style roofing and exterior systems. With our experience and knowledge of restoration, installation methods have improved the life of roofs by many years past the manufacturer's generally accepted expectancy. We attract quality tradespeople who take pride in their work and step up to the challenges that come our way. We strive to provide the best in quality of service and long lasting ..Recent Review:The job was mostly completed. John did not respond to our request to repair loose shakes. We paid upfront for maintenance of roof and gutters. Because he didn't appear after several requests, we hired a gutter cleaner and will hire another maintenance company. We paid a pretty price and resent that he has be AWOlJudith B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects..Recent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK..twanna a.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience evercurtis h.
- Business Description:Stone Wall Design is a company based in Sugarcreek OH and specializes in exterior and interior walls designs such as stone walls, tallow stucco, stone masonry. We offer our services in Walnut Creek, Farmerstown, Dover, New Philadelphia and surrounding areas as well. Interior Walls Design, Exterior Walls, Wall Designs, Fireplaces, Outside Fireplace, Stone Wall Building, Masonry, Masonry Service, Decorated Walls, Stone Walls, Ouside Kitchens, Outside Fireplace
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Concord
- West Lafayette
- Duncan Falls
- Port Washington
- South Zanesville
masonry contractors in Cambridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Clean & Seal Inc
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
- KOSKA MASONRY35400 CLAY BANK RD
- KOSKA MASONRY
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Precision Concrete Solutions322 Center Rd
- Precision Concrete Solutions
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction