If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Zanesville, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Zanesville
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
- RANDY CUTLIP MASONRYWe contacted Randy regarding a bowed, cracked and leaking basement foundation wall in a rental property we own. Randy was prompt in his response to our call and provided a thorough estimate of the scope of work. He even made several suggstions to better improve the condition of the damp basement. Inspite of his very busy schedule, Randy was able to fit us in promptly. He pulled all required permits. Work was started on time and he cleaned up at the end of every day. As items arose during the course of the work, he was fair in providing revised prices and we had him do all of the additional work as well (adding a sump pump and additional glass block windows). Even with the additional items, work was completed on time. All work passed the appropriate inspections. We are very pleased with the quality of work and the timliness in which it was completed. Randy took a serious problem and as greatly improved it
Masonry Contractors in Zanesville
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over timeRecent Review:Wonderful! So glad we were referred to Basement Remedy after speaking with many unqualified companies for a complicated repair. The owners are top notch, honest, reliable, and highly skilled. Would hire again for future projects and highly recommend to othersHeather M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:B&W Painting Service Waterford, OH, 45786 (740) 336-0931 B&W Painting Service, is dedicated to providing superior customer service in the Waterford, OH area. We promise to always be prompt and professional. Strive to be the best service provider in the area through honesty, integrity, and a high level quality. For all your home needs, give us a call! Exterior Painting;Painting Company;Painting Contractor;Home Painting;Commercial Painting Coal Run,OH;Beverly,OH;Wolf Creek,OH;Watertown,Marietta..Recent Review:Dana and B&W Painting Team were outstanding! We had to move out of town before they could start on our home interior and not only did they do beautiful work, they went above and beyond the normal “wall/ceiling painting” by truly hearing our goals for our home and adding touch ups here where needed. The estimate was spot on and the crew worked around our schedule to get a high quality job done quickly. Tried and trusted - these guys are FANTASTIC!Jessie T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is availableRecent Review:The company that replaced the driveway quoted $5,480 to replace the sidewalk -- nearly double what we would pay for the entire driveway job. We asked B-Level for an estimate to have the sidewalk leveled. Cost $626.40. We had that work done and they returned about 2 weeks later to caulk the area where the crack was and to caulk the seam between the sidewalk and the stoop. B-Level did a great jobBill B.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured, licensed, masonry business. We do both residential and commercial work. We also specialize in carpentry, kitchen,bath, game room remodeling, & roofing. Also serve other portions of Ohio. Please ask for details
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Zanesville
- Duncan Falls
- New Concord
- New Lexington
- Junction City
masonry contractors in Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Buckeye chimneys 116 Cadillac Ave SW
- B & A Masonry
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Doctor Flue, inc.
- KOSKA MASONRY35400 CLAY BANK RD
- KOSKA MASONRY
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Precision Concrete Solutions322 Center Rd
- Precision Concrete Solutions
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc