Integrity Moving

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

We are a locally owned and operated family business service the Central Ohio community with over 30 years of combined experience in the moving industry. We are highly skilled full-service professional movers who take pride in our work. We will provide you with a quality of customer service that is

movers (349)piano movers (103)hauling (19)storage unit (5)home staging (3)professional organizers (3)

11/03/2022

Elizabeth W.

Excellent job moving an antique, huge wall cabinet made in 1883. They were on time, polite and very professional. Took great care with all the details and worked like a well-oiled team. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved an antique wall cabinet.

10/13/2022

Nancy Z.

Excellent! Professional, friendly, conscientious.

Description of Work
Piano Moving

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

08/04/2022

EVAN D.

In the beginning of the move things seemed fine. I have severe back issues so I stayed in the living room of the old house watching and answering any questions the movers might have, as my wife was spread a bit thin running around. After the movers left the new house (delivery address), we started going through locating boxes, totes and bulk items, as many items were not placed in the rooms we had marked them for. The first notable problem was a missing, 8 month old artificial Christmas three. My wife and I returned to the old address and found the tree and other boxed/marked items left behind in the basement and upstairs bedrooms. This was after all, a 'complete move out' so NOTHING should have been left. We also found they left the front security door strapped in a full open position and didn't reinstall the Door Closer' they removed (We didn't know this as we had left out the back door). I contacted them about this and was told I would have to pay additional money to have them correct their negligence. Needless to say, that was is completely non-professional, bad customer service and unacceptable. We made calls and recruited the help of friends who were all stunned by this moving company's response to us. About 7-10 days later, I was trying to locate my hand tool box. I saw one of the movers pick it up off the living room floor and carry it out to the truck. Since so many things were placed where they weren't marked to go, this took us a couple of weeks of looking and searching. After double and triple checking, my wife and I concluded that the tool box didn't make it off the truck. When I called Integrity about this, the woman I spoke with seemed much more professional and concerned than 'Joe' did the following day when he returned my call. He was very unprofessional, extremely defensive, condescending and questioned the validity of my claim, blowing me off as he told me to file a police report. I used to work in SIU Teams as a contract investigator, and found 'Joes' attitude and demeanor towards me and this situation to be completely unconscionable. I'm now going to have to find out if my insurance will cover this theft, since there's no other solution at this point. Seems as though Joe knows that's the case for me. Makes me wonder how many others have had this happen to them. Anyway, I'm out around $1200.00 - $1500.00 in hand tools. Some of which can never be replaced. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY...!!!

Description of Work
Household move.

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

06/06/2022

Jennifer B.

A+ service from the Integrity team. Lots of items needed moved to the basement. Also offered and moved existing washer/dryer from basement out to the garage so I could sell these items. Very nice to work.

Description of Work
Moving from storage units into a house

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

05/02/2022

Benjamin P.

Friendly, accommodating, and professional

Description of Work
piano move

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

12/15/2020

Mary F.

The whole process from obtaining an estimate through the placement of furniture in the new home was great!

Description of Work
Moving all furniture four miles to newly purchased house.

Cost $1,207.86

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/19/2020

Amber C.

Wonderful! They were very professional, prompt, especially careful, efficient, and had a good sense of humor through it all! I spent the day with Tyler (Chief mover but you couldn't tell. I only knew this because some of my questions were deferred to him), Clayton (funny, great spirited guy that made the day go quick), and Jessie (didn't see him much because he was nonstop practically the whole day!) while they moved us out of one home and into the other. Highly recommend and very reasonably priced compared to other quotes we received. There were no corners cut with these guys (though I expected that with the cost being cheaper).

Description of Work
Moving a 4 bedroom 2 story home

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Integrity Moving - 2050 Corvair Blvd, Columbus, OH - 38887171

06/24/2020

Martin W.

Third time using Integrity. Top notch every time. Highly professional. Detail oriented. Gentle and caring with your goods. They help place furniture in just the right spot. Highly recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Moving from home to home

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/08/2020

Michelle A.

Very well. They were on time, polite, efficient and treated my stuff and home with respect and care.

Description of Work
Moving of my apartment to a house

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

06/04/2020

Chris R.

Friendly and professional service. My stuff was well taken care of and the process was well communicated.

Description of Work
Moving 2 story home

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/07/2020

LAWRENCE E.

Once uncrated, marble was found to broken in several places. No further action was taken. The young men were very professional. I understand, but was disappointed in the $189.00 charge. Another table top has been shipped --I'll be calling you back.

Description of Work
Uncrating, assembly, & installation of marble dining table

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/28/2020

Susan D.

They did an excellent. The office people I spoke to were helpful and professional and provided a good estimate. The 3 movers were amazing. They worked quickly and efficiently and were friendly and helpful. I was impressed with how quickly they got the job done.

Description of Work
Moving to a new house

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

04/17/2020

Lori Y.

The team was efficient, professional, friendly .

Description of Work
Moving an entire household across town

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

03/31/2020

Rosemary H.

They did an awesome job. Guys busted butt moving all my stuff. They all worked together like a fine oiled machine. Very organized in their work.

Description of Work
Moving residence

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate the feedback. Hope you enjoy your new home!

02/19/2020

Leila F.

Very responsive and reasonable pricing. Crew was enthusiastic and professional.

Description of Work
Moving only

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/17/2020

Johanna B.

It went perfectly. This was the best move I’ve ever had. The men were professional and friendly. I don’t know how to put into words how happy I was with the whole experience. Thank you.

Description of Work
Move of apartment

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

01/06/2020

John P.

Great price, great movers, they moved my 1bd apartment to another state, timely manner, would hire again

Description of Work
Moving cross state

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

11/06/2019

Adam L.

We recently used integrity’s services for our move to a new home. They underestimated the size of our move and could not fit everything on the truck. We were left to rent a uhaul in order to live furniture and other pieces. After the move my wife, her mom, and I were spent 6 hours transferring the items we paid integrity to move for us. We were not provided with the full service we paid for. When we asked the movers if they would go back for the items we were told no and the back office said that it was our problem to handle. The follow up and professionalism we experienced with the office was unacceptable and unprofessional. I would not recommend this company and would suggest using another company unless you want to pay for services not rendered.

Description of Work
Household move

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

Review for Integrity Moving - 2050 Corvair Blvd, Columbus, OH - 38218866

07/18/2019

GORDON L.

Thanks to an outstanding company for two moving jobs they completed for us on March 1st and April 17th. This company went above and beyond our expectations! Both separate moves were headed by Shane whom did a quality job in moving furniture and appliances for us. He is knowledgeable and very patient. The team moved very quickly and there were no damages and no scratches! The lovely ladies in the office did a wonderful in scheduling our move!

Description of Work
Moving furniture and appliances

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

06/18/2019

Carol S.

It went very well. It was Shawn and Steve, they are very professional and worked quickly and efficiently and protected our furniture, etc. Once we moved in the new apartment they offered suggestions which were helpful. It was a good move and would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
It was my daughter, they helped us move from Columbus to Cleveland to an apartment.

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

02/10/2019

Robert T.

Superbly done. Careful, conscientious, punctual and highly professional!!! I would recommend this company to any with similar moving needs. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Move a 320 pound jukebox up a flight of stairs to an outside location.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

01/08/2019

MARLENE & PETER Y.

It went well. They were punctual and took care in not damaging the equipment or house.

Description of Work
They carried a heavy piece of exercise equipment from the garage to the basement

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

12/06/2018

Subathra T.

Our entire experience with Integrity Moving from start to finish was excellent. The initial estimate provided was pretty accurate for our needs. The three movers we got were very professional and efficient. Our move included an appliance swap, which I was concerned about, but they planned and got everything done in a good amount of time. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving services