If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Brookfield, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Brookfield
- Ready? Sort. GO!I can’t begin to express the positive experience that this was. The professionalism of this group is above and beyond. They are kind, compassionate and considerate of the clients situation and circumstances. Always going above and beyond what you would expect anyone to give. They are efficient beyond words. Our situation was such that we wanted a low profile. Nothing public or busy. They managed their buyers in the most precise manner. Setting up appointments always being there and handling everything. We did not have to be involved in the sales at all. They handled everything. And at the end of every day a full report of items sold and monies made. The competency and efficiency of this group in unsurpassed. Can’t express my gratitude enough. They made something that could have been very emotional and difficult as easy as it could possibly be. A class “A” business. They have our utmost gratitude and a much deserved THANK YOU
- Northeastern MoversThis is our second time hiring Northeastern Movers, and we are consistently impressed by the moving team. Can’t say enough about how wonderful the service was. They were on time, considerate, and flexible with the move and all of the unexpected occurrences. They took their time packing things up for us, wrapping up all of our furniture, and going the extra mile to make our move as smooth as possible. This is a moving team that I would be more than willing to hire again
- Moving Ahead Services LLCThey called with a ETA, and was there on time, and moved my belongings within 1 hour and 45 minutes. They were a wonderful moving company, I would recommend them, and use them again if I needed them.
- Northeastern MoversOur son used Northeastern Movers for his move and recommended them to us. Everyone was extremely professional, prompt and courteous. No surprises with the move estimate or charges. Our furniture and boxes were moved safely and we are satisfied.
- THE TASK WIZARD LLCGary was very friendly and professional. He and his helper were able to get this done in 15 minutes. I will definitely be calling him if I need another home project done.
- Perry Moving & StoragePerry Moving and Storage was outstanding from beginning to end. Our moving coordinator Kristie was helpful, responsive, and professional throughout the process. The quote came back lower than other companies I contacted and they had available dates which was important since I had a tight timeline. The day of the move Jason, Dwayne, and Sam arrived promptly and had great attitudes. They assured me that they would treat my items as if they were there own. That was certainly the case. Large furniture items were carefully wrapped in clean blankets. Glass items were likewise packed in special packing materials and treated with care. The crystal and china were carefully wrapped and padded in dish packages and treated with extra care. The total pack out took much less time than was estimated. The trip to our home went well and we had absolutely no damage to any of our items. The guys brought everything into the house before unwrapping them and put it exactly where we wanted it. Even when we changed our minds about certain items and asked them to be moved to another spot there was no grumbling or complaining. They just jumped in and took care of it. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with these men and they were true professionals at their craft. I grew up in a military family and we moved about every three years. My experience with Perry Moving and Storage was top notch and the best move I have ever had. I would use Perry again without question
- Northeastern MoversI was just so stressed out about this move. Northeastern Movers is a good moving company which lend a helping hand during these stressful times. I called them and they seemed to be very thorough with the questions. They called me back very quickly with a quote which seemed reasonable enough. Their men arrived on time on the moving day. I was quite delighted seeing the men at work. They were very skilled at packing my breakables. They loaded everything very expertly onto their trucks. I received all my things on the scheduled delivery day and everything was in very good condition. I am quite pleased with how everything went during this move
- Northeastern MoversNortheastern Movers is quite well known for their efficiency so I had to hire them for my move. I always hear people complaining about how much they were overcharged but they gave me quite a reasonable quote and they stuck to it till the end. I hired 3 of their men to help me with the move and they all arrived very much on time. There were no intentional delays and everything went very smoothly. They delivered on time and my valuables traveled excellently. I certainly understand now why everyone keeps praising this company
- Ready? Sort. GO!Donna Debonis and Ready? Sort, Go! came highly recommended to help with the sale of my household from several friends. Their high level of knowledge of furniture and pricing made an impression on me and my family. From start to finish, the amount of time Donna, Becky & Jason spent on researching origins, articles, taking measurements, taking the best photos of each sale item, placing the items on multiple social media sites was very extensive, especially with their network of previous buyers and followers of prior Sales Events! Donna is very confident at what she's tasked to do and never was there a lapse in communication on or off-site. Donna & her team are very trustworthy, reliable and their attention to detail was a reflection on the sales number bottom line. Very approachable and always accessible, they took the stress out of moving that I could not have achieved on my own. Donna Debonis and the Ready? Sort, Go! are at the top of their game and would highly recommend this very much needed service
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of IndianapolisLeaders Moving did a fantastic job! Leader's Moving professionalism, knowledge, and wonderful demeanor totally changed our experience and forever will be grateful! We moved to Western Pennsylvania a few months ago. Moving in general is stressful, but to move out-of-state is ten times worse in my opinion. The crew made the whole experience awesome. Jeff/Indianapolis and Brett/Cleveland arrived as promised on May 5th, 2016. Jeff had helped us on the original move and I spoke to Zachary Zieman and requested Jeff to help again. He did an awesome job and kept things running smoothly and organized. The crew from Cleveland, Ohio, assisted with the move and Chuck, Johnny and Tony arrived hour and half later with their drive and were fantastic!! Thank you all for the fabulous job and if we ever have to move again I will be calling you first because the experience was wonderful. Thank you again
Movers in Brookfield
- Business Description:From studio apartments to dream homes or commercial offices, Move It Now is your relocation expert. When you come to us, you can rely on our service and experience to meet your needs. Move It Now has what you need, a truck that's right for the job and professional movers who will make sure your move is trouble-free. All of our employees are trained, insured and bonded. We treat your belongings the way we treat you, with respectRecent Review:I have utilized Canton Move It Now for 3 moves and each move was excellent. TC, BB, and BP assisted me with my recent move and was kind, prompt, and courteous.Elissa S.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Life’s big moves bring big excitement. And while change can be a challenge, it is always easier when you can count on people who genuinely care to help you through. When your “big move” means moving to a new home or office, we’re the people you can count on to help keep your stress at bay and your sights set on the promising path ahead. Our company is associated with United Van Lines
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
Deals in Brookfield for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- West Middlesex
- Mineral Ridge
moving companies in Brookfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace American Transportation LLC3710 W. Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- AMERICAN MOVERS2168 LYON BLVD
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ace American Transportation LLC
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Leaseazr Services, LLC2433 Woodlenhart Rd
- Leaseazr Services, LLC
- Manda's perfection cleaning services2633 Warner Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mercury Auto Transport (800) 553-18282240 SW 70th Ave H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Morgan's Moving190 Roche Way
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & Medina1749 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Manda's perfection cleaning services
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Zooming Moving LLc263 washington ave
- Zooming Moving LLc