When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Brookfield, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Brookfield
- Express Junk RemovalSolomon and Dylan arrived on time, treated me professionally, and provided a great price for a service I find invaluable. My appreciation for their kindness and helpfulness is beyond measure.
- Express Junk RemovalBoys were polite, professional, very careful, explained everything to us. They did a wonderful job. Would recommend to anyone.
- Express Junk RemovalI was amazed at how great these guys are, professional, friendly, just awesome. They came called to let me know they were on their way, in the time frame I was originally given. They gave me a price on what I needed. Reasonable for the work it was going to take. I accepted. They went to work. In a couple of hours they had everything done and cleaned up. I would recommend them and I will use them again if the need arises and I'm sure it will. Thanks guys I really appreciate your work ethic, friendliness and great attitude. Michelle
- Express Junk RemovalOutstanding!!! I had furniture that needed to be removed from my aunt's assisted living facility and a sectional and outdated TV at our home that needed removed and it was done in one fell swoop! The price was better than getting a dumpster and the decision better for the environment. Collin and Nick are courteous, careful and smart in their ability to move/maneuver furniture. What a terrific team! What a terrific service! What a terrific experience
- Bianchi Contracting LLCGreat the crew came out and made my yard nice and dry even after a huge storm. They also used asphalt millings to repair my driveway and it packed down nice and hard as if it were paved.
- Express Junk RemovalGreat service and reasonable price, especially compared to the cost and hassle of renting a dumpster. They were able to schedule an appointment when I needed it and were even early (but called ahead to make sure it was OK). They gave an estimate before starting the work, which I could have said no to without any cost to me. Everyone I spoke with and encountered were extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone that needs junk/trash/other items hauled away
- Express Junk RemovalExcellent. Very professional and courteous. Took all necessary precautions due to Covid-19. Work completed in timely manner. Respectful of our home. Took care not to damage anything in our home. Definitely would call them again. This is the second time I used their service and highly recommend them.
- Express Junk RemovalTyler and NaJee did an amazing job of helping to clean out my Aunt's house. They were professional, courteous, and friendly. They filled their truck in no time. Price was very reasonable. So glad they provide this service. We will be using them again and would highly recommend them.
- Ohio Chimney Co.Wonderful experience. This is a lovely family-owned business. With exceptional customer service very humble and down-to-earth. Honest and informative. I would recommend them highly.
- Ohio Chimney Co.They called back right away when we requested an estimate. Cory, the owner, came out and gave us an estimate for the chimney work. He was extremely thorough in explaining what needed done and what everything would cost. The crew came out and did excellent work on our chimney repair.
Hauling Services in Brookfield
- Business Description:In 2021, we celebrate 40 years of excellence, A+ ratings by the BBB, certifications, and happy customers. Family owned and operated for three generations, we approach our work with pride and expertise – old fashioned values for a modern world
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We pro..Recent Review:The repair was done promptly and solved the problem. The technician was very professional and helpful.Mary W.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded!
- Business Description:Express Junk Removal is your full-service junk removal company. We offer junk removal services for your home or business including offices, retail locations, construction sites, and more. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk gets recycled, donated, or disposed of responsiblyRecent Review:Solomon and Dylan arrived on time, treated me professionally, and provided a great price for a service I find invaluable. My appreciation for their kindness and helpfulness is beyond measure.Eva T.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC, we are a BBB Company with years of experience, old fashioned customer service, and realistic pricing for folks who want a balance of real quality... and affordability. We offer a range of services, discounts, and incentives, as well as payment options. We always put our work in writing and guarantee it as well. We hope to hear form you soon, and are looking forward to helping your next project go smoothly with the results you expect. For Pictu..Recent Review:Brad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and familyBob P.
- Business Description:To A T Home Services, LLC. offers high-quality, low-cost landscaping, lawn care and any odd and end jobs for people living in the Youngstown area. The heart our company is committed to our surrounding community, serving single-family homes, senior citizens, apartment complexes, condos and commercial buildings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- West Middlesex
- Mineral Ridge
hauling services in Brookfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Fiorenzo Hauling, Inc.780 niles rd se
- Fiorenzo Hauling, Inc.
- Ohio Chimney Co.1227 Niles Rd SE
- Ohio Chimney Co.
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- WTR Services, Inc2421 W. Market St.
- WTR Services, Inc